Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:00 pm
Sitting behind his booth Lee had crossed his arms and was leaning back in a chair. From an outward appearance it looked as is if he had fallen asleep while the chair was leaned back enough to be on it's back legs supporting him. On a closer inspection if one would come close enough to him and move the hoodie he had pilfered from one of the deceased they would find him instead listening to music an ipod headphones stuck in each of his ears hidden underneath the hood he had pulled down over his face. Avenged Sevenfold blaring loudly in his ears tho only he could hear it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image

Karma stood in front of Lee once she located him. She smiled slightly and simply stood there as to not disturb him. "Wish I could sit peacefully like that.." she mumbled softly to herself, now zoned out and people wondered why she stood there staring at him.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:16 pm
The song ended as Lee took a deep breath falling forward as the chair landed back on all fours. "Have a good nap Karma" Lee questioned lifting the hood up from over his head as he pulled the ear buds out. The smell of the girl was unmistakable and one he had come to know easily. Standing up he shook himself off and turned off the Ipod before rolling up the cord and putting it in his pocket. It was always a treat to use it he had killed a boy several weeks back that had one and hadn't gotten much playing time with it until he found an idiot with a wall charger he could use with it that he worshiped almost now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image

"Of course not, never had. Far too lonely to have such a good nap or a good sleep," Karma said looking at him before turning her back to him. She rose her hand and placed it in front of the full moon as if she were touching it. "If the moon could grant you a wish, what would your wish be LeeLee? I know what I'd wish for..."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:25 pm
Standing there Lee moved closer slinging his arms over her shoulders as he leaned against her back his chin resting ontop of her head the height difference making it a bit easier. "Well I would guess by your appearance it would be human" he said thinking more about it. "Or atleast the human's expectation's of normal" he corrected as he looked up at the moon. "Me I would ask that I would be sparkly when I take my shirt off so that all the little teen's could squeal over me and call me jacob or what ever that guy from the movies name is" he laughed a bit at it. It wasn't a question he had ever put any thought of. What he would wish to be what an odd question.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 pm
((I kinda forgot about this...opps))

Serrenedy walked to the funhhouse with Secret still in her arms. She produced a lolypop from nowhere and gave it to the child as she went to speak to Umada."We're almost there sweatheart. We've just got to go in to mr. Umada to have a little chat.The half lie melted out easily. She stroked the hair of young girl as they went inside the funhouse. "Dr. Jay, darling-me and my dear little freind here want to go indise the fun house"Here she paused, looking at the girl in her arms. She really did like her, the child was sweet and adorable, not to mention the fun her mother was causing. She had to work this safely "You see just how very young she is, do you think you can tweek out the...more shockng mirrors?" She hoped he'd catch the hint, if he didn't well...her mother's saddness and fury would be fun too  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image

Karma chuckled and shook her head slightly. Slowly, her smile faded and she sighed, "I'm serious though, what would you wish for? And I don't wish to be human..nor do I wish to be normal. If I could really have my wish come true, it would be more on the lines of wishing to be something that no one ever paid any attention to. The dirt...bugs, flowers, a tree...things that people feel have no insignificance."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:44 pm
"If I could be anything" Lee repeated keeping his spot as he looked up at the moon. "I wouldn't really know" he said simply thinking about her own answer. "Something seen as insignificant even tho it's worth is more then other's think" Lee told her yawning a bit. Odd it's not like he needed sleep what an odd human reaction to it being night. "The dirt that grows the crops that people eat, bugs that provide nourishment in the circle of life, Flowers that help to brighten the world some or the tree's that allow life on this planet to continue thru the conversion of oxygen" he said shaking his head. "All important if looked at closer"  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image

"Yes...I see the significance of all that...but you get my point. None the less, one can never get what they wish for. I wish for many things and none come true, but I suppose it is because I must put some effort into making that wish come true." Karma looked at Lee for a moment before looking down. In this human form, her blush was easier to hide, if she were herself, it would be very noticeable against her pale skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:09 am
"Hmm well work at it and im sure eventually you can become a tree" he commented laughing a bit as he still stood there lifting his head off of hers as he kept his arms hanging over her shoulders. "But then again"he said standing up taking his arms off her as he walked around beside her. "Being a tree or any of those things would be a bit boring don't you think? Then you couldn't make the dolls of us or have a good deal of fun from time to time" he said with a smile looking over at her.
(I can picture a relationship likely sprouting up between these two between now and the christmas one that will be coming around lol.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:25 am
User Image

"Yes...your right," Karma said with a smile as she looked over at him and slowly became herself. Her pale skin almost began to glow in the moonlight, her blood red eyes becoming a softer color, now matching her rosy lips. Her thick eye lashes made her eyes pop out more and for that moment, she looked like a porcelain doll. "So, what do you want to do during this full moon? Want to go prank some humans?"

[Agreed lol :3]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:35 am
"Hmm why the decision to look more human earlier" he questioned having watched Karma transform back to her normal look. A better look in his opinion but he didn't voice it. "Hmm something to do" he questioned thinking about it for a bit. "Yea sure I can't see anything hurting from it" he laughed as he held his hand out to her. "I am sure you have a place in mind I suppose" he laughed if it was up to him they would just go a ways away from the carnival and do it there.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:44 am
User Image

"I don't know..I was bored," Karma chuckled as she looked at his hand before putting hers in his. She walked along side him rather then pulling him along. "I have no place in mind actually. It's your turn to choose where to go and how to mess with people. I'll be the one dragged along this time." She looked at him and smiled as she waited for him to decide what it was he wanted to do and go.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 am
"Hmm well alright then" He said giving her a tug but not moving to quickly as he pulled the witch doctor beside him holding her hand lightly. "I suppose we can simply walk a little ways away from the carnival over towards the city. Those fat plebeians in the city usually offer a good scare and as a bonus some of them might have a heart attack" he laughed as he walked a smile crossing his face as he pulled her gently along with him. It was good to forget about what had happened earlier that night simply pushing it from memory was something Lee preferred to do rather then face difficult things.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:26 am
User Image

Karma smiled and walked along side him listening to him. She laughed quietly and nodded, "Now that sounds like fun. Though an added bonus would see them pee themselves then get a heart attack." She chuckled and when they reached the city, her eyes grew with excitement. The lights were beautiful and she hadn't been in the city for a while.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff