Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:38 pm
"I don't really know," Koemon answered hesitantly now that he had been spotted. "It kind of feels like I must have just woken up from a very, very long sleep and so far nothing I've seen looks familiar so I'm just trying to find my way back to the forest in the mountains, but since I don't know where I am, I have no idea how to get back there." The little green monkey quietly tapped his fingers together. "I was kind of hoping that something might look familiar if I hitched a ride with you guys, but I don't recognize anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:45 pm
MailBirdramon pondered over things, while lightly moving to let Koemon geto n his head so he could put the monkey near Shiro at least for a better seat "alright then... i guess we could try a place i flew over before i was caught..." he said, lightly adjusting the course to a bit south southeast, heading for what he knew to be a good place to find dragon and probably bird digimon: the Dragon's Nest, if only because he knew dragon digimon -were- quite powerful.

Shiro of course continued lazing on, as if he wasn't aware of the course change, or caring, as long as it took him away from the others.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:30 pm
Koemon carefully climbed up and settled quietly next to Shiro. Of course, once they were getting close to the Dragon's Nest he couldn't contain himself from making awed noises at the sight of impressively rare and powerful digimon like Qinglongmon, Holydramon, Goddramon, Shine Greymon, and Valdurmon. There were, of course, many other digimon flying around, most of them smaller and not quite so well known as those Koemon was gawking at.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal had once again transitioned to another method of training, this time switching to practicing some of the katas that she stilled remember from the karate classes she had taken in the past. For the first few repetitions, Taiki simply stood back to watch, but then once he felt like he had watched long enough to know the correct basic sequence of stances so he could join in. Of course, it took several repetitions of actually doing them for him to really get the right feel for it. The first few times his stances were a little bit sloppy because he was more preoccupied with performing them in the correct sequence, but then once he got into the rhythm of it his stances quickly became much more solid so that he looked like he had practiced them for years. Granted, the process started all over again when Crystal finally switched to a different kata just to mix things up a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:31 pm
Shiro opened an eye from talking with Mercuremon and glanced over to the awed voice of Koemon, before sitting up and looking down to see all the rare dragon digimon, smiling a bit "ah... i see we found an interesting place to go..." he said, Kudamon poofing out of the Xros Loader to affectionately hug around Shiro's neck and nuzzle his cheek.

Gabumon spoke up from the Xros Loader "really? where at?"

Shiro chuckled a bit "looks like a nesting place for dragon digimon, and there's some pretty powerful ones too."

Guilmon of course shrank a bit in the Xros Loader "i think i'll stay in here Shiromon..."

Shiro sighed, nodding "if that's what you want Guilmon, i won't stop you."

MailBirdramon nodded lightly "this place is called the Dragon's Nest, for obvious reasons, so it should be somewhat safe here, so long as we don't tick off the wrong digimon."

Shiro sighed, shaking his head "maa, well, we all know how -that- turns out."

Gabumon, Patamon, and Tsukaimon both chimed in "Badly. very very badly."

Shiro of course had the decency to blush on that one "you guys!!!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:07 pm
"This place is amazing," Koemon remarked as he gazed over their surroundings. Unfortunately, none of their surroundings looked at all familiar to him and that made the little green monkey digimon frown sadly. "But I don't really recognize anything so I don't think I've been here before either."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 pm
Sihrop pondered on Koemon's memories a bit, well, from the one he gleamed off the data drain, frowning ~i think Duskmon mentioned something about a long time... how long -was- he imprisoned?~ he muttered mentally, before getting a bit of a headache from a metallic chuckle in his head ~i know Mercuremon, i know!~ he lightly looked to MailBirdramon patting him on the neck "take us down, Mercuremon wants out, plus i'm feeling something here... something that's resonating."

Dorulumon just yawned and spoke up from the Xros Loader "not to mention you need to purify your Digi-code thing or whatever, didn't you mention using data drain too much without doing that is bad?"

Shiro blinked, and paled a bit "no wonder i've been feeling physically weak.. the side-effects!" he slapped his forehead in utter annoyance at his own stupidity "thanks Dorulumon, i didn't think on that, there was just so much going on i kinda forgot..."

Kudamon just giggled a bit, flicking her tail along Shiro's nose "that's why we're here silly, to help remind you of things, given we're friends!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:54 pm
"You know," Grappleomon spoke up from inside of Shiro's Xros Loader where he was still recovering from the injuries he had sustained from Gokumon, "if you weren't really at your best during everything we just went through in the Machine Metropolis, your true potential must be even more incredible than what you demonstrated last night. It will be interesting to see what else you can do with it."

"I guess it couldn't hurt to take a closer look around," Koemon decided. He would probably continue to follow Shiro around for awhile since he didn't really have anywhere else to go anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 am
Shiro chuckled a bit while rubbing the back of his head" well, most people would say i wasn't at my best due to closing everyone off." he muttered while MailBirdramon proceeded to land on a nearby ledge that was large enough to accomodate everyone, once down off the bird her took in MailBirdramon and proceeded to pull out the D-Scanner, first bringing up his free hand to lightly summon his digi-Code, seeing that it was definately tainted black in a large chunk of places he winced "yeah... no wonder i've been weak.." he muttered, before bringing up his d-Scanner, calling out "Digi-Code... SCAN!" he shouted, before running the scanner through the thing, blasting away the corruption a good bit while it purified the code, after that took about 15 seconds or so he looked at the code, seeing it pretty much clean he nodded and dismissed the circling bits of barcode from his hand as he cracked his neck "much better.." he muttered, grinning a bit, and then began closing one eye, the other glowing a metallic silver sheen "from the depths of the earth, rise forth and shine through to the stars and beyond!" he then pulled out the Xros Loader, his energy skyrocketing "Spiritual Revival... COME FORTH WARRIOR OF STEEL, MERCUREMON!" with that a large blast of energy fled forthward, and formed into the human spirit of Metal, as he gave off a quiet chuckle.

Kudamon just watched in awe "you know, i always wonder how much energy that took..."

Shiro shrugged lightly "never could tell how much, but i do know it's a lot."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:00 pm
The energy given off by Murcuremon's revival sent several nearby Hawkmon into a panic so that they quickly retaliated by lifting the feather ornaments from their headbands and then sent them hurtling at Shiro and the warrior of metal like a barrage of feather shaped boomerangs. While this was going on, several Falcomon that had been concealed in the shadows joined in the fray contributing to the fray by flinging shuriken and bamboo bombs out at the human and his digimon.

Koemon reflexively jumped out with his slingshot, wielding his weapon like a bo staff to deflect some of the incoming feathers, shuriken, and bamboo explosives that were coming at them. He inadvertently ended up knocking some of them into an Aquilamon who had been minding its own business. Naturally, the eagle digimon became agitated and retaliated in kind.

"Blast Laser!" Aquilamon roared out to produce a bombardment of ring-shaped laser blasts.

Koemon went wide eyed and quickly ducked behind Shiro to hide.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 pm
Shiro sweatdropped at the incoming blasts as he mentally sighed, he was about to merely just use a traced spear to knock em away, but when the Aquilamon came into play he groaned and immediately traced 7 blades, slamming them together and creating the violet energy barrier he's well known to use as a good defense against most attacks "Rho Alias!" the feathers bounced off harmlessly and the beam was stopped by the flower petal like shield as he winced in minor pain from the backlash of the Blast Laser from Aquilamon "hey! cut it out already, we're not here to pick fights darn it!"

Kudamon just sighed and nuzzled against Shiro's cheek "i'm beginning to think you should ask whoever brought you into our lives needs to give you a break once in a while, doesn't this get annoying?"

Shiro just deadpanned his face a bit before sighing "trust me, i curse Murphy's life every day, and it never gets any better, so i doubt begging him for a break will do any good. besides i think he loves screwing with my life, crazy old coot."

Mercuremon just shook his head lightly "sorry if my revival is causing a bit of trouble, partner. i didn't know some digimon would be skittish around the power output..."

Shiro just glanced to the warrior of steel and sighed "this is about par for the course Mercuremon, so it's not a big deal."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:24 pm
The Aquilamon, satisfied that its warning had been properly received, returned to its nest. The Hawkmon and Falcomon that had initiated the assault after Mercuremon's revival also retreated after the larger digimon.

*~*~*~*~*

Duskmon was utilizing the viewing monitor so that he could broadcast a transmission to a high flying dragon digimon he knew to have been a loyal soldier within the Bagra Empire. Once the broadcast had been initiated he could see the face of the powerful remnant of the Bagra Empire on the viewing screen with nothing but blue sky displayed behind him.

"I have a job for you," Duskmon informed the digimon called Wingdramon.

"That sounds interesting," Wingdramon answered through the monitor. "Count me in."

*~*~*~*~*

"Blaze Sonic Breath!" Wingdramon was accompanied by a sonic boom as he swooped down upon Shine Greymon and exhaled a scorching breath onto the other dragon digimon's back before speeding past him and diving close to where Shiro and his digimon had landed as Shine Greymon gathered an enormous ball of fire in his hands to throw it at him. Of course, by the time Shine Greymon had thrown the blast, Wingdramon was long gone leaving Shiro and his team in the path of Shine Greymon's attack.

Koemon yelped and immediately leapt into Shiro's Xros Loader.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 pm
Shiro of course blinked when he heard the attack called, and then turned to see the flying around Wingdramon had dived rather close to him, of course, he had to brace himself from the buffet of wind and such from the initial assault, but only looked up when he saw ShineGreymon had thrown a blast right at him, and it caused him to go wide-eyed "aww come on! didn't i just say i'm not hostile!?!" he shouted, rearing around to bring Rho Alias to bare on the fireball to try and disperse it too.

Mercuremon actually got the jump on that for Shiro and tried his own way of reflecting attacks away. "Generous Mirror!" he called out, the mirror beginning to shine with a reflective glint, before the fireball slammed into it and reflected away from the group, unfortunately they didn't think to look and see where the reflected blast was going to head for, well, Mercuremon didn't.

Shiro sighed, lowering his guard a bit "why do i get the feeling that someone just tried to disturb a hornet's nest...?"

Kudamon of course had already hid in the Xros Loader at the time, Gabumon spoke up "maybe because we feel like the hapless idiot that's getting caught in the middle?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:55 pm
Of course, the deflected fireball flew straight into Goddramon who immediately retaliated by releasing an explosive shockwave of holy fire from his body down at Shiro and his digimon.

Meanwhile, Wingdramon circled behind Valdurmon and exhaled another blast of scorching fire onto the six winged avian digimon while flying fast enough that he was in excess of the speed of sound. He once again swooped down toward where Shiro and his digimon had gathered as Valdurmon quickly countered by unleashing the purification light from its body in all directions at a speed in excess of the speed of light. Wingdramon couldn't avoid taking some damage from the stellar-class destructive energy, but as he sped away back into the sky he was still leaving Shiro's team to take the brunt of it.

*~*~*~*~*

Back in The Village of Smiles, Crystal and Taiki had abandoned the continuous repetition of practicing katas to transition into doing a little bit of one step sparring so that they could take it in turns to be the attacker or the defender to practice blocking and countering techniques. Naturally, this was only slightly less dangerous than an actual sparring match, although it did require a steady increase in the number of combination attacks that were utilized after a successful block to promote ingenuity by encouraging the use of different counter strikes for each round. Of course, this was all being based on the rules that Crystal remembered for this particular training exercise so she might have forgotten certain details and substituted in some of her own instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 pm
Mercuremon sweatdropped seeing the incoming attacks, and decided discretion was the better part of valor, and disappeared into the Xros Loader as well, MailBirdramon having long since gotten in too as Shiro was pretty much left standing alone having lots of incoming attacks.

this left Shiro staring at the incoming attacks with slightly wide-eyes ~oh for the love of... MURPHY I HATE YOU!~ he shouted, before grabbing onto Rho Alias, and created a second one, proceeding to create a mini-fortified encampment around himself with the petal barriers to protect from the attacks, though any damage petals, while getting rebuilt slowly also sent lashes of massive pain through Shiro's body "Gah! okay, whoever decided it was screw with Shiro day needs to be strangled, preferably by my own two hands!"

Guilmon groaned lightly in the Xros Loader "can you keep it down Shiromon... i need Digi-Noir and sleep..."

of course this got Shiro to facepalm with his tail in this case.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 pm
While Shiro was backed into a corner trying to defend himself from Goddramon and Valdurmon, Wingdramon circled around behind Holydramon to draw some more fire into the mix. However, as the fast moving dragon digimon was making its next pass in front of Shiro, Grappleomon suddenly leapt out of the Xros Loader and threw himself down from the ledge so that he landed on top of Wingdramon's back. The beast man grabbed onto the big lance that jutted out between the dragon's wings and held on tightly with one hand while balling the other into a fist.

"Lion Beast Killing Wave!" Grappleomon declared as he slammed his fist into the back of Wingdramon's neck. The impact caused the large dragon to reel back so that he was flying straight back into the path of Holydramon's fiery breath just in time to get caught up in the resulting twister in Shiro's place. Of course, since Grappleomon was still standing there on Wingdramon's back that meant that the beast man also got caught up in the fiery twister from Holydramon. He was able to hold his ground for a moment, but soon the intense heat of the fire caused him so much pain that he lost his grip on Wingdramon's back lance and fell from the large winged dragon's back with the ground looming a considerable distance down below. Grappleomon had a feeling that he wouldn't survive the impact.

"Oh well," he said to himself. "At least it's been fun... Take care of yourself Shiro. I would have liked to walk this path with you for awhile longer, but it looks like this is the end for me. Perhaps we shall meet again in my next life..."

Then Grappleomon hit the ground and his body slowly dissolved into golden specks of data rising up into the sky.

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games