Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 pm
((Oh god...Flashbacks...Fire alarm waking me up at 4 AM....I can't begin to imagine willingly waking up that early on a regular basis....))

"None of us are up that early, so don't worry about cooking for us." Adrian told him. "But lunch and dinner are always an option, if you really insist." he told him before coming out to join Amaya and Calista for dinner. "Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked Calista gently as he took a seat next to her. "And apparently Avondale handed Smith over to Sikes, so we're stuck with him now. He's willing to back off and play nice with us so long as we do the same." he told Amaya.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:05 pm
"My head still hurts, but mommy made me macaroni and cheese, and I like that." Calista told Adrian with a bright smile. She wasn't sure what the two were talking about, though she didn't really care, since it wasn't about her, and being a child, that's all she cared about. Things that worry adults never worry children.

"I don't have a problem so long as he leaves me and Calista alone." Amaya said as she sat down next to Adrain, wincing when she moved her arm. It hurt quit a bit still and with the gun shot wound it was still a bit too hard to actually move it.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:09 pm
"Yeah, I figured that would be the case. If there's anything else I can do, don't hesitate to ask." Adrian told her as he saw her wince in pain.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 pm
"I'll be alright. Probably just have to go to the clinic tomorrow. I'd prefer to stay away from that place but I think my supply of healing supplements has been cut off." Amaya muttered as she used her good arm to gently pull her arm closer into her body and keep it still.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:31 pm
"Well, worst case scenario we craft a sling for you out of toilet paper." Adrian said. "Or I ask Sikes for some 'medicine' and smuggle it on to you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:31 pm
Kityfan2
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

(This implies her being at a different house other then Sikes's and Val's )

(is it suppose to be mine?)

(It can be for sure ^^ It was meant to be random)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:40 pm
"Thanks. If tomorrow doesn't work out we'll move onto the toilet paper sling." Amaya sighed. "Oh well. You hungry? There's still quite a bit of macaroni and cheese in the pot and Calista certainly isn't going to finish it all." She told Adrian, now looking over at Calista, who had perked up at hearing her name.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:50 pm
"Sure; I think I could do with some comfort food like mac n' cheese right now." Adrian said getting up to fetch himself a bowl. "Now hopefully our pedestrian tastes can fly with Smith. His wardrobe is literally made of suits. I felt poor just watching him unpack."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:58 pm
"If they don't, he can always make food for himself. I prefer very simple things. My parents never really liked that, they called me picky." Amaya sighed as she walked over to Calista kissed the top of her head. "But frankly I just find mac n' cheese more appetizing than meat drowned with a bunch of seasoning or sauce or whatever they tried to feed me growing up." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:03 pm
Adrian raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Stop the presses, did you actually just mention something resembling a childhood? I think that's the first time you've mentioned anything about yourself that did not take place in this arena."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 pm
"Well you know, I was a child earlier in my life." Amaya said with a rather sarcastic tone as she gave Adrian a dry look. "Just don't see much point in mentioning my life before I got put down here. It's not like I'm going back. Is it that shocking to you? I talked about food." She said with a sigh as she picked Calista up off the chair and put her down on the floor to let her go color.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:14 pm
The new weapon that Shade's master held was suspicious to him, he now taking a defensive stance with two broadswords now. However, the swords didn't stay like that as intended. They started to morph around, one hand now a rapier, and his other hand a cleaver. He could use the cleaver for some minor defense, but the rapier, he couldn't do anything with unless he found an opening to give some swift stabs. He didn't want to be reckless, especially with his powers still not honed.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:19 pm
"It's just the way you act...I dunno, it's like this is all there is, all there was, and all there ever will be. Maybe you think otherwise, but I still think that someday we're gonna get out of here and they really will have a cure for us." Adrian said before taking a bite. "Hypothetically speaking, what would you do if we could really get out of here? If we could really be normal again?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:50 pm
"Changing weapons, hmm? Thing is, while you're concentrating on that you've left your back wide open....with all the other monsters having all the powers they have they just might attack there somehow." Val states with a yawn, pointing as a hiss came from behind him. The snake launching at him with its mouth open and its fangs starting to drip. Val, on the other hand, was sipping at her drink watching how Shades would react to the new opponent.

The Mon stared at the door, wondering if no one was home. Her hand went at against the door, her hand glowing softly before stopping suddenly. No....someone's in there...maybe I should knock again. She thought with a nod, knocking again a little harder. Trying not to be too loud though to not bother whoever was in there.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:14 pm
"If I really did get out of here I'd probably take Calista, leave the country, and start somewhere new." Amaya said, shrugging with one shoulder. "I'd just want to forget this place and forget living here."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games