Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 am
"Oh?...Wow...even with the rock-salt and the holy water, this demon doesnt seem to have weakened at all." She wiped the sweat from her forehead before placing the scalpel down and drawing her axe "looks like i gotta do this the hard way." she held her axe out over Kyo as energy seemed to gather in the center of the blade, preparing to open a rift into Kyo's body, attempting to bypass the skin all together as she hoped with the demon's power he was strong enough to withstand it. "I hope this works."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 am
"You really think that is a good idea" Taihel asked as he walked in the room sweat dripping over his face. He had run the rest of the way to get here before anything happened. Leaning over he took a few breaths it was easy to see he was winded from having to run there. "From what Selicia told me this one's demon may not just sit back if you attack it like that" he said standing up finally his hand over his chest. He didn't like to run but when needed he could tho being this tired was never fun. "Jeez why can't I just have a car or something much easier transportation" he grumbled a bit watching her. "Also with your powers are you even sure that's safe" he asked his focus going to something different. "Not to be a negative person but if you mess up that rift and open it in the wrong place you may kill the kid" he reminded her finally leaning against the door as he worked to wipe off his sweat.

(Go Tai save the kid from being turned inside out by a messed up rift!!! lol)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 am
Shikara jumped when Tai entered and stepped back, dropped her axe to her side, her face dropping as she stood holding her hands together "I...I'm sorry.....i wasn't trying to hurt the man, its just, no one was here with the right things.....i was just trying to help." She said the last part quietly before looking to Tai and pleading "please don't tell the Vatican, i've already gotten Miles and myself in trouble enough today, i don't want to get anyone else in trouble too." She looked to Rock, knowing that he would probably get scolded for letting her even try what she did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:20 pm
"Neh, at this point, either we get this guy surely under lock and key and make sure that bio-cross is strong enough, or kill him. He's been hard enough to catch, I had to use up the rest of my main abilities just neutralize him. Without counting the fact I saved Secilia's butt, because he about to fry it. At this point, if the bio-cross won't be strong enough, killing him would be the best option. We can't have him running around going ape-**** in town. We might not get another clear shot at him in a long time and he might kill a few exorcists before we can pin him down again." Rock replied as he finished wiping his clothes.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:57 am
(@Creamsicle Bunnies- um Lets see Roger escaped and there going to do a exorcising on Kyo)

Roger thoght for a moment "He got caught because of me I need to help him"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 pm
"if you want to help him, be sure to not go alone, you will be headed into the Exorcist HQ, not really the best place to be with just you and him, it will be swarming." He looked to Roger before smiling "but hey, maybe with those powers of yours you could sneak in unnoticed and get back out before they even knew you were there."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:45 am
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:25 am
((Exorcise him, DAMNIT!))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:30 pm
((Where's Shiningdragon21 when you need him? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:33 pm
((maybe if we sing the shiningdragon summoning song he will come! emotion_yatta ))  

uki-katzugowa

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:13 pm
Angelicos Flame
((Where's Shiningdragon21 when you need him? gonk ))

((Didn't read his thread, did you? He got called to the field))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:46 pm
((Field?))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:29 pm
(No one reads my threads even tho with the limited time I have I am nice enough to post them in Why Not for everyone to see when I am going to be gone for a good deal of time. No one cares about anything other then RP's so its mostly over looked and is something I am used to. Also to Flame yes the Field. Another thing no one seems to know even after multiple times posting I am currently serving in the US army so we do alot of stuff were we go out and do training for days to weeks at a time AKA the field.)

Looking at them Taihel shook his head. He was not approving in this matter but from the look of it no matter what he said would keep them from doing the dangerous attempt to place the bio cross in the boy. "Just make sure you concentrate" he said simply keeping his arms crossed as he watched the group.

Laying there the black scales that had covered the area where Shikara had tried to cut into was slowly working its way to covering his entire body. The demon inside had not finished yet with the boy as more exorcists blood could be spilled by him. "Your not allowed to take this one" a raspy voice came from Kyo's lips his body all most fully enshrouded in the scales now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:34 pm
(BUMP?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:43 pm
Shikara looked to Tai with a surprised look on her face before turning her gaze back to Kyo as she heard the words coming from his mouth. ".....uh, thats not normal now is it?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff