Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:42 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Gino swore to himself when Murphy dodged. However, it didn't stop the assassin from reacting. Just as the blade came down, Gino dropped to ground and rolled away onto his feet, escaping with only a minor cut, but a cut nonetheless. Okay, just have to finish him and move on to the wolf. Gino thought as he readied his sword again, giving Murphy a bow. "Well done madam, shall we continue our dance?" Gino asked mockingly.

(Whoops. Sorry dude. You didn't have to actually say you got hit. 3s don't even hit. You can edit if you want.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:57 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
omgIisonfiyah
Gino swore to himself when Murphy dodged. However, it didn't stop the assassin from reacting. Just as the blade came down, Gino dropped to ground and rolled away onto his feet, escaping with only a minor cut, but a cut nonetheless. Okay, just have to finish him and move on to the wolf. Gino thought as he readied his sword again, giving Murphy a bow. "Well done madam, shall we continue our dance?" Gino asked mockingly.

(Whoops. Sorry dude. You didn't have to actually say you got hit. 3s don't even hit. You can edit if you want.)

((Nah it's good, keeps me from power-playing.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:25 pm
(OK, 7 to attack and 6 to Defense.)
User Image
Murphy couldn't help but give a hearty laugh at the Assassin's quip. "Madame, eh? Well, it seems that you do have a sense of humor, Throatslasher. Fine, dance with ye. You can be the en travesti." the pirate captain began to twirl his cutlass and close the distance between himself and the Assassin. Once he was close enough, Murphy went fake out the nightstalker and deliver a swift kick to the head.

(if you're wonder, the en travesti is either a female dancer dressed as man or the other way around ;D)  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:47 pm
Gino vaulted over Murphy, dodging the slash and the kick in the process, before delivering his own attack, choosing to stab forward with his sword.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image
Murphy's kick failed to land on his opponent, resulting a grave wound. As the Assassin leaped over Captain, he went to stab through him. Murphy was just about to turn around when he felt his side rip open. And immense pain could be felt throughout his body. Murphy looked down to see the Assassin's long slender sword sticking out of his side. "I-impossible..!" Murphy shouted in disbelief. This can't be happening.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:52 am
Normally, Gino would've stopped, but Murphy was the stubborn type, so Gino decided to press the attack and punch Murphy in the face.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image
As if things couldn't get any worse, Murphy was stuck on the Assassin's sword. To add insult to injury, thr assassin socked Murphy in the face! The force of the punch was enough to slide the pirate of the blade, causing his already bad wound to get worse. Holding his side, Murphy turned and and faced his opponent. "This isn't..." Captain Murphy's vision began to go blurry. "Over." The pirate weakly swung his sword falling to the ground and passing out. Gino had won the fight..but the assassin still had to face the wolf.

(I think it goes without saying that Gino has won at this point. 3 and 6...each -5...Yeah I think Gino wins.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:52 pm
((Fantastic, now I need Xistund to post.))

"Yes it is, now stay down and you'll live to plunder another day." Gino said simply and turned to see how his double was faring against Wolfrik.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:54 pm
Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:03 pm
{oh I kinda just gave up on the guild sweatdrop I mean so far we are the only ones doing anything and after the fight I don't think we can really do anything. I can fight if you want I just don't see much point.}  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 pm
((That'd be nice. *shrugs* Not gonna make you if you don't wanna))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:16 pm
(Well Rose has been dealing with some stuff *coughcoughpoisionivycoughcough* So it's difficult for her to do anything.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:24 pm
(I understand Xis, I honestly used to be in Why Not when it was first out on another account. But, I left thanks to it just not enough. Then, this year I returned to it..... but now it really is starting to go unactive.

To be honest, I thought of this rp as a mini guild thanks to all my information into it. I really wanted the player to make their own "tale" so to speak. Hell, my computer has been broken for about two years roughly and I've been using my phone. I adjusted to the small keyboard, the constant loading, and all sorts of things... so I didn't wanna give up rp. Probably never will.

Sorry for being absent, as Sean mentioned, I had to deal with poison ivy. Was bad x.x still recovering/ healing.

I would prefer to end the match and move on very much so... I mean afterwords is that treat and fairytale characters going to the movies which would be interesting to rp. For those who wish out, should post saying so. In the mean time, I'm not giving up)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:59 pm
((I'm still in))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 pm
(So I've decided to make a guild for this rp. However.. instead of there being one Book there's way more. It'll be a little more complicated but a lot less confusing. Anyone willing to join post in the OOC topic. All those who still want in the roleplay and have already informed me, I will also send a pm when the guild is done.

Until then, if there is anything you want in the guild or you have complaints please post in the OOC topic. I'll welcome any ideas, and answer any questions you may have ^~^)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff