Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:26 am
Proper tried to hide his smile during alphis tirade. Instead, he simy tapped his finger against the cards, enjoying the irony. Proper pulled out the next card and set it down.
" this threatens you." he said, laying sown a card showing a black mass full of glowing eyes. Proper gazed at it thoughtfully. " the host. A great force of any kind. That sounds like the clave exactly."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:23 pm
" And who's fault is that ?" Gaven said glancing towards the window as the curtians were getting dimmer. The light out side was fading as night slowly came. " We woulden't be in this mess if it were not for you."  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image
The door swung open as Akahana walked into dinner.
"I'm back guys, did anyone else wake up?"
Her eyes scanned the room and came to rest on Gaven's dinner. She met Gaven & Proper's eyes then sighed, looking away.
"I'm guessing you guys are having a pleasant meal?" She crossed the room, picked up her dinner and took a seat next to Proper trying not to look uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:13 pm
" oh come on its just a dead body shadow hunter your going to have to get use to it. You'll see alot of them on the trip were taking " Gaven said as he looked down at the card again. " propers reading my preasent on cards. So far its not very accurate. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
"I will eventually won't I?" she said, eyes pasted on her plate. "After Gaven, I want you to do my present Proper. What have you gotten so far Gaven?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm
Proper smiled at Akahana,
" Certainly. I was just finishing with Gaven. He doesnt seem to be taking this seriously. Shuffle these, please," He said, handing her the cards. He would have to do himself after to see, but he had a feeling they were all stuck with each other for a while.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
Akahana took the cards from Proper and shuffled. She attempted to bridge the cards as well but knowing how she never could, set the cards down on the table near Proper.
"Show me how this works, kind sir," she said, returning Proper's smile.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm
Proper's smile grew even bigger,
" these cards represent forces that are acting in your life at the moment." with a flourish, proper sat down the first card, " this card represents you." the card showed a person with a silly yet happy smile on there face. " the fool. Wisdom of the heart. It's a good card, it proves that your a good person." he said.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image
Akahana scoffed. "The Fool doesn't sound very good to me, Proper."
She picked it up and looked it over with a dubious expression. "But I like it's description. Do go on."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:42 pm
Proper smiled,
" This inspires you." He said, laying down The Hero. Proper's brow scrunched up. " Hmmm...The Hero. Valor and sacrifice. What does that mean to you?" Looking at Akahana, wondering about her mysterious brother.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:47 pm
" well atleast my cards are turned out better then yours. " Gaven said reclining back against his chair. " A fool who is suppose to be heroic. She fains at blood and bodies. If ever there were a real fight she'd stand there and let anotinette get stabbed in the eye again "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image
Akahana glared at Gaven. "Thank you for the vote of confidence. Anyways, I'm a fool, but according to the cards I'm not supposed to BE heroic, I'm inspired by it. Gosh, get with the program Gaven," she said flatly, returning her gaze to Proper. "And what it means? I do suppose it shows what I want to be. To be able to protect you all, my brother... myself..." Her voice faded, but she cleared her throat to continue. "Which is why I won't be stagnant if Antoi in trouble, alright?"

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 pm
Proper Akahana, liking her more by the minute,
" Good, your growing as a person. Excuse me for a moment." He said. Picking up his fork, he stabbed a piece of chicken and chews it quickly. He points at Gaven and speaks a syllable that sounds like crackling flames. He smiles, satisfied as Gavens lips seal together. Then he turns back to Akahana,
" Where was I? Oh yes. The fool card doesnt actually mean a fool, it means wisdom of the heart. The goodness of a person heart. Anyway, this card misleads you..." He says and places down a picture of a women crying, " grief. The sorrow of loss. You mustnt let it guide you." He says gently. Then he turns to Gaven,
" Any snarky remark? Oh wait, your lips are sealed shut."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 pm
Gaven had felt his jaw lock into place as the syllable left Propers lips. The vampire tried to force his lips and mandable apart ,but it did little good. It was as if the joint had never worked in the first place. His body tensed with frustration as he diden't need words to show what he was feeling.

A death glare was enough to bore into proper from across the table. Gaverocoh gave an unessary breath of air escape his nose in a huff of frustratoin. He dug his nail into his wrist drawing blood pulling his finger out the wound healed. With the blood he had gotten he wrote 'No' on the table  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games