Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:14 pm
"Eh, Blood's a decent guy if you ask me. We share similar interests, although I haven't really been in the 'chokey-stabby' mood lately." He turned around, heading out the door. "Now, you're probably going to be needed down at the forest if the fire hasn't already been completely taken care of." He looked around once out of the house, noticing Roman heading off. Beat the everloving tar out of Roman or see what Blood's up to? Tough choices.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 pm
((the ******** just happened?!?))

Rain sighed, and decided to go see Blood. She went right in, now sure something was wrong. She smelled smoke.

"okay, I'm lost... What the ******** just happened? What's on fire? And... Where did you ******** come from? I just wanna know whats going on," she said, pointing at the tv where there were still comments and playbacks from he fire.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 pm
((Basically:
- Page 22, Blood ordered his cultists to burn down the forest.
- During the events of Swift and Spyke teleporting to the dungeon and finding Jarkoven, the cultists got to the forest and started burning it to the ground.
- The news broadcast covering the fire started as Blood got to his house.
- Sciz points it out at Draid's when he notices it on the television on his way out.
- Swift absorbs the fire, fire gone.
- Sciz doesn't know, confronts Hunter and still assumes it's going, pointing it out.

That help?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:50 pm
Blood looked up at Rain after a second of zoning out. "Hm? I just got home. I should be asking why the ******** YOU'RE in my house." He said in a friendly tone, despite the seriousness of the situation. "Secondly, Swift's forest caught fire. Quite the spectacle, had it not been so terrible."

Jarkoven laughed. "Ah, but in this place, projectiles don't hurt... Come and stab me. STAB ME! STAB ME WITH YOUR ******** SWORD!" ((Taken out of context, that could be extremely gay.))

Draid slammed his fist down on the table. "OI!! I won't have people shooting eachother in my shop! Calm down, or get the ******** out."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:57 pm
"'Ey man, I'm calm," Sciz said before disappearing around the corner of the door. Eh, I'll just head to Blood's. Sciz looked around to make sure Roman was already at his "private area" waiting for him before heading off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:59 pm
((Weird but okay..So is it alright for Spyke to kill Jarkoven soon..?))

Spyke laughs. "Who said anything about projectiles...I am going to smoke you out of hiding." Spyke continues to unleash more fire into the area.

Hunter sighs. "Sorry about that Draid, I was only bluffing just to get him to confess."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:08 pm
((Nope. I'm keeping him.))

Draid's face was grim and serious. "Never EVER do that again. I have more important things to work on other than your guns..." He switched back to regular Draid. "Okay! What do we got here?"

Jarkoven's laughter grinded to a halt. "Impossible." He sat down. "Why must things never turn out the way I expect them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 pm
((But can Spyke just maim him a bit just to leave a message for Blood.))

Hunter shows Draid each of the guns one of them being a tommy gun. ((I'm letting you decide what gun Hunter shows Draid.)) "These are just some guns I found in my closet a while back...I'm looking to sell them."

Spyke looks at Jarkoven. "Because you suck..now where is the exit to this place."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:22 pm
((Define maim.))

Jarkoven made a zipping sound around his mouth. "Not telling."

Draid's eyes widened at the .22 Winchester Repeater, Flintlock Pistol, and Tommy Gun. "Wow! I'd never imagine you'd have such old weaponry! Hmm... Let's see 'ere.." he examined the flintlock. "Seems in fair enough condition. Might be fireable. Maybe a little spitshine oughtta fix this one up to fetch a good price." He put it down and picked up the Tommy. "Never imagine why you'd want to sell this. It's in excellent condition, as far as I can tell. Seems like it hasn't even been fired!" He looked over to the rifle. "The rifle's downright poor, though. I'd have to replace practically the whole gun. That'd sell better as scrapmetal and woodstock rather than an actual gun."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 pm
River stirred slightly. Opening her eyes she first flinched away from S.M. before realizing it was him. "...S-Swift...? Where...?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:42 pm
((Think two-face in the Dark knight batman movie only with more burn marks.)) Spyke engulfs his hand in fire and slowly walks towards Jarkoven. "You are going to talk or else..."

Hunter sighs. "My family had these guns for a while I think and well I prefer well sniper rifles."

Roman looks at the lake just a little ways out of town.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:48 pm
((Aww, damn! But Spyke has to somehow not be in the sanctuary, and I was hoping to... Wait, yeah... YEAH BURN HIM!))

Jarkoven sighed.

Dust shrugged. "Well, I can fix up the flintlock... But the Tommy gun is pretty much good to go."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:51 pm
Spyke grabs Jarkoven by the head and burns him severely before throwing him to the ground. "Tell your boss he is next." He the looks up. "Hey Big Bird, can you hear me...I need a way out!!!" Spyke trys to contact Fenikusu so he can head to the hospital.

Jaybomb wakes up and leaves the room heading to Frost's room. "Hey sis."

Hunter smiles. "Cool...Thanks man."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:00 pm
S.M. shushed River and brushed her hair out of her face. "Calm down sis. Just breathe. You're in the ICU You're safe. Now, can you tell me what happened?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm
(( I caught what happened, I just got totally left behind. Need to p getting myself grounded. ))

Rain nodded, blushing again.

"sorry... I keep doing that, don't I? Okay... I... I'm gonna go now. Need to find somewhere to stay, anyways. Wait... No.. Earn money first...how? Ugh.. I'm hopeless." after letting him know she was going she began mumbling to herself, trying to puzzle things out. She was tired of sleeping outside in the cold. And she needed to figure things out.

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff