Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:54 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle stiffens slightly when Katriana touches her, uneasy at someone being so close and still somewhat embarrassed that she could barely move by herself. "Thanks... What did he say about my injuries?", she asks as they walk through the halls.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

((Random question is random, but who's the taller of the two girls?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:11 pm
((Dunno. I figured they're probably about the same height. Maybe Arielle's a bit taller.))

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana shrugged. "Well, he said to keep you on bed rest for six weeks, but that was before Gamer healed them most of the way. Just be careful and don't participate in the battle class for a bit, I guess," she said.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:18 pm

"So I'm basically going to be very bored.", Arielle responds, her grin now much smaller.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:53 am
Laying in the bed still Gamer still tried to sleep drifting in and out of a energy depleted slumber. He was awake for enough of the conversation to know that they had a job from Will's mother to do in a few days but as even was the case if he wasn't tired he didn't seem to care. Drifting again finally back into his slumber he heard something from arielle but didn't quite catch it as he breathed easily his grip on the pillow over his head relaxing a good deal as his breathing softened.
(I just played the doctor for that one time since no one else was playing him. If needed I can take up the role but since im not in the best of moods as anyone that can clikc my siggy link can find out I don't expect for awhile atleast to be posting under normality.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 am

"Guess so. Sorry, Morrigan," Katriana said as they reached their dorm. "Want me to be a typical girl for once and give you all the gossip while you're out?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:49 am

"Are any of us capable of being typical?", Arielle asks, moving away from Katriana to rummage through her side of the room using the wall for support. She eventually pulls out several bottles of what she had referred to as 'alcopop'. "Do you want some?", she asks after seating herself on her bed.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:09 am

Katriana laughed at Arielle's remark, sitting on her own bed. "Nah, I'm good," she said, waving away the offer. "Don't really like the taste of alcohol. Personal preference," she shrugged.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 am

"You get used to it. I did at least...", Arielle says. She sips the sweet, alcohol laced fruit drink as she leans against the wall behind her. She suddenly frowns slightly, looking at Katriana's shirt, specifically at the dried blood from when she had carried Arielle, "Might want to change your shirt."

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 am

"Eh?" Katriana looked down at her shirt and laughed. "Aw, but it totally works with the image of the Five being badass," she joked, getting up to get a clean shirt.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 am

The blond Londoner smiles slightly in amusement as she continues to drink. Her eyes were no longer their usual stormy glare, alcohol always had a calming effect on her though she has never been able to get completely drunk. Apparently her goddesses had gifted her with a ridiculously high tolerance when doing whatever it was they did the day she found the pendant. "It comes off more as bloodthirsty than anything, love."

-Winston Churchill

((By the by, she calls most people 'love' when she's in one of her better moods. Just a verbal quirk like people saying sweetie))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 am
Kuzan walked to his room and set his stuff down before grabbing and few things. He walked back outside and began walking to his training spot. He set down several markers and jumped back as his body turned icy blue. He jumped back and toke a deep breath. "Ok Long range..." He said as he swung his arm to the side as icicles formed in front of him and fired at the markers striking them in their centers and making a spiky ice spire where they hit. He smirked as he made more larger icicles and had them circle infront of him before firing one after another into a target. "The Five will go down.. and I will lead them into history!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:20 pm
((Methinks Kuzan really doesn't like the HIVE 5...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:24 pm
(( XD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 pm
((Or he's jealous. Jealousy often translates into hate.))

Katriana snickered. "Yeah, guess you're right."

((Wow. Crap post is crap.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:32 pm
((Eh... I don't know how to respond to you crap post except with one of my own...))

Arielle finishes off her first bottle and opens the next. "Sure you don't want any? You can barely taste the alcohol through the fruit."

-Winston Churchill

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games