Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

As I looked into Aaron's eyes, my face flushed into a bright red color. My heart increased in speed as I tried to keep my breath calm. He had my trapped in his grip. Just like he always had ever since I had started crushing on him.
Aaron. He would always punch anyone who would dare try to hurt me, but then again, he just beat up the populars for teasing Lou and Ama as well. It didn't mean anything.
But I still liked him. And I couldn't tell him what happened. But... I needed to tell someone outside of my family... But would Aaron still even want to be my friend, knowing what they did?
Maybe I just need to take a leap of faith... But I was scared out of my mind. I started crying and leaned into Aaron, my tears spilling onto his shirt.
"They... They didn't just beat me up..." I sobbed.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Oh, mai, they're getting nice and close to each other! emotion_awesome ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:55 pm
((Oo la la~! emotion_awesome ))

Aaron's face fell from serious to horrified. There was only one thing he could think of that was worse than bullying in high school, especially for a girl. He clenched his fists against the wall as his face shifted to anger. If they really did what he thought they did, then there was no way he was going to let them get away with it, not now. "....I'm sorry, Lex...It's okay though; I'm right here for you, and there's no way in hell I'm not going to make them pay." he told her as his hands moved around her in a comforting hug, with one around her waist and one holding her head close, trying not to think about the intimate implications. His friend's comfort came first.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

☽☾

"I didn't want them to I swear..." I cried, "They legitimately raped me... Please don't hate me, Aaron..." I cried even harder and continued, "Please... I can't have you hate me... I li-..." I caught myself before I had confessed my other secret to him. 'I can't tell him...' I scolded myself, 'I can't... He doesn't like me like that... But... Then, why is he holding me like this?' After a second's debate, I decided that one leap of faith was enough for now. Unless he forced it out of me or he said something first, I wouldn't tell him. Not yet.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[ emotion_awesome ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:13 pm
"Idiot." One hand moved to lightly knock her on the head. "I'm not going to hate you for something you had no control over. I'm almost insulted you'd think that. Just...just tell me how I can make it up to you."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

☽☾

'God dammit, why is he insisting on this? I thought, only being able to think of kissing him, having him hold me in a loving way, something like that as him making it up to me to erase the cold, harsh memories of that day. "There's nothing..." I said, looking away, "Let's-let's just go eat pizza..."

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Aw, I thought we were going for OOC posts filled with emotion_awesome s]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:30 pm
((Sorry, I forgot'd with that last one. emotion_awesome ))

Aaron couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape his lips as he released her from his hold. "Jeez you're a mess." he said with a small smile. "Clearly you cast some voodoo magic before you left. If you can't hang with us, then everyone gets to be miserable." he said, trying to create a vain attempt at a joke to lighten the mood.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

☽☾

I looked down and said softly, "I'm sorry..." 'Maybe it is my fault we're all unhappy...' I thought sadly.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[It's okay. emotion_awesome ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:54 pm
(( emotion_awesome ))

Another knock on the head. "What did I just say? I'm not gonna get mad at you for reasons you couldn't control. It's not your fault you moved, and it's not your fault that...." Aaron trailed off, not wanting to remind her of what happened. "Anyway, stop apologizing and try to smile a little. No one's mad at you, and no one's going to hate you." he said as he moved to her side and put an arm around her shoulders. "Now come, we have pizza to feast upon!" he said as he led her back around to the front entrance with a smile as he raised one hand up as if in triumph.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:59 pm
As soon as Aaron said no one is mad at Lexay a flying imp came barreling at the two of them. "You are the one. Daughter of he!!" the creature yelled. It knocked Aaron back and made a grab attempt at Lexay.

Maverick came rounding the corner just behind the creature. "s**t....." He muttered under his breathe. He listned with interest at what the creature said to Lexay. He channeled in and quickly formed a blade of concetrated water magik and rushed at the creature.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

☽☾

As the flying... Thing tried grabbing me, I screamed at the top of my lungs. "What the ********>" I yelled, "What are you talking about? What are you?"

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Silver, you have to be awesome, too, dude. Keep the cycle going. emotion_awesome ]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:13 pm
"Argh....What the...?" Aaron rubbed the back of his head after getting knocked back into the wall. He looked up to see some flying...thing grabbing Lexayy. Then he looked in the direction it came from to see Maverick running after it with...a water sword? "The ********?" He didn't stop to think about it though and was quick to run after them. "Lex!! Get away from her you little creep!"

((Yeah, dude. Join usssss! emotion_awesome ))

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:22 pm
((kkz lol *falls asleep* emotion_awesome ))

The imp smirked and said "you don't know? but you must know? He was a legend, but he is dead now. Now you must come with me!" He made another attempt to grab her.

Maverick saw Aaron charging in and he said "Get back, you can't handle this." He got just between Lexay and the imp to block with his sword and was being pushed back. He didn't know what this imp was talking about in refrence to Lexay but he was damn sure going to find out.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

☽☾

I blinked as some clicked a bit. 'Daddy?' I thought, 'What he talking about Dad?' "Who are you talking about?" I pressed, desperately wanting to know. If there was something about my father I didn't know, I sure as hell wanted to know.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[No, you don't sleep. emotion_awesome ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:31 pm
"I don't care! I'm not standing back while a friend gets attacked by gremlins, or whatever this thing is!" Aaron said grabbing his skateboard as he ran at the imp, swinging it at the back of the creature's head.

((Never sleep. emotion_awesome ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:48 pm
((I shall sleep!!! emotion_awesome ....largely cause the others need to catch up too))
The imp was growing more enraged as he was being swatted in the back of the head by some wooden material."Give me she who is his daughter!! His name can not be uttered." He pushed down harder on Maverick whose concentration had been broken by Aaron. The sword snapped and he slashed Maverick in the arm. He then swung his wing back and set Aaron's skateboard a flame and knocked him into view of the others as well as shattering the window.

Maverick said "You don't understa...AHHHH" He screamed as he was slashed. He immediately regathered the shard and had them close in on the imp slaying the creature. He turned to Lexay and said "Tell me your father's name...NOW!" He was holding his arm tightly and looking for answers fast.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff