Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Persona: Fog of Deceit (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:18 am
Azekah sighs and finishes the food she had gotten earlier. "Give me a moment..." She gets up and goes back to her room and grabs her pistol. checking to make sure it was loaded before holstering it and going back out to the others.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:24 pm
"Here's my cell number, give me a call if you both run into trouble." Ryo told Azekah as she came back downstairs. He hoped they wouldn't need to call, but it was still better to be prepared just in case.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:57 pm
"Alright, lets go." Skye said as she headed out the door and started making her way towards her place. She waited for Azekah and walked besides her. "I'm Skye, what's your name?" She asked. "And how long have you been fighting these shadows?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:16 pm
"Azekah... And I've only fought one shadow so far...", she responds quietly. She glances around nervously, not really wanting to keep talking but knowing that Ryo would might be angry with her if she didn't.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:49 pm
"Oh, so you're new too?" Skye asked, noticing how shy she was though she seemed to be making an effort. She kept talking, trying to help her and hopefully become friends. She thought that if they keep at it, Azekah will relax and get used to it with every step of the way. It wasn't too long before they reached Skye's temp dorm.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 pm
What the two girls didn't notice was an odd bird flying overhead, observing their movements. Its role to was to scout for potential victims and threats, and the two Persona Users definitely registered as threats.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:33 pm
"Hey" he said to Remy "Do you think that the shadows would ever be controlled by someone or they are just attacking people on their own will" he said as he was looking at the news  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 am
"Not likely, the Shadows feed off the emotions of people, so one controlling them is unlikely, so it's either their own instincts guiding them, or a much stronger force." Remy stated, having heard from Ryo that nothing good came from trying to control Shadows.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 am
Xavier yawned as he watched the news "Hmm...a Stronger force" he said to himself. "Well I got something to do. I will return later tonight" he said as the sun was going down. He puts on his jacket and put his headphones over his ears and starts heading for the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:33 am
"Yes..." Azekah fidgets as she looks around, "This it..?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:26 pm
"Yeah, I recently moved here and the school hasn't found a permanent dorm for me to live in yet," Skye said as she walked in and into her room. It looked almost empty with a few pieces of clothes on the bed and books on the desk. "I guess this whole moving in to fight the shadows seems to work out nicely. I don't have much so this should be quick and easy." She walked over to the two suitcases that were laying on the floor and started packing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:29 pm
"Well be careful out there." Remy said and went back to watching the News, Ryo had gone upstairs to go read.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:48 pm
Xavier exited the Door and walked down the streets. a few minutes later he ended up at his apartment of his old home he opened the door and went up the stairs. He opened the door really slowly The Blinds of the Windows were open "Always leaving them open" he said as he walked in. He looked towards the kitchen to see a plate and a sandwich on top. it was Xavier's favorite Steak and Yakisoba Sandwich. "Be Home soon" said the note next to it with a heart He smiled and walked towards his sisters room she had fallen asleep at her Desk doing her homework He went into her room and put a blanket over her kissed her on the fore head and quietly walked out the room.

He Went into the Kitchen took off his jacket and headphones and ate the sandwich made for him. He took the note and put it in his pocket. took out a clean sheet of paper and wrote something on it. He finished eating got ready and left the house closing the door. in the Other Room Xavier's Sister woke up with the blanket over her. She ran out her room into the living room "Big Bro..." she said but no one was there. she was sad and held herself for a sec then looked up to see a note on top of the plate she left for her brother. The Note said "Stay Strong until I come back" It said She shed one Tear with a smile on her face as she held the note to her chest.

After 30 Minutes Xavier returned to the Dorm "im back" he said

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:57 pm
Azekah murmurs something in response and falls silent."This it..?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:48 pm
The rest of Skye's stuff were in her suitcases when she opened them. "Better than carrying five bags huh?" She said with chuckle. Once she got everything packed, she zipped up the suitcases and gave one to Azekah. Both had rollers so not much effort in carrying them. "All set, lets go."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff