Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:32 pm
Kaistern didn't say anything else while they went back to their rooms, slamming the door behind him before collapsing into bed. With his rampage done, he passed out almost immediately upon contact with his pillow.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:38 pm
Ophelia quietly and shamefully slipped back into her room, closing the door gently behind her before sitting herself atop her bed. She would not fall back asleep that night, and instead, lit up a few candles before laying back on her bed to stare at the ceiling as she lost herself in thought.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 pm
Kaistern awoke much like he did when he'd been drinking with Ophelia. Except without the pleasantry of waking up with Ophelia next to him and his whole body ached from numerous bleeding wounds. As he awoke, he rolled over with a groan and stared up at the ceiling. He knew he probably killed someone again last night, but it honestly scared him that he couldn't remember the details of it at all. Even then he was only assuming because most of his fights ended that way, and that's the only way he could've gotten so many cuts and lived.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:56 pm
After perhaps a while longer of confusion and self-inflicted guilt, Ophelia finally let herself get up and dressed for the day. Once she wore something suitable for business for the day, she left her room to check up on Kaistern. She knocked upon his door lightly, perhaps too lightly to be properly heard. Ophelia was unable to hide her concern, especially not with how tense she currently looked.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 pm
Soon the door opened a crack. "Ophelia...?" It opened a little more, and Ophelia could see that Kaistern didn't look much better than he did last night, if not somehow worse; a little confused, a little scared, and now in a bit of pain. "...This may seem like an odd question, but...do you...know what I did last night?..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:12 pm
Ophelia looked a little hurt as she recalled the previous night's events. She gave a faint nod. "Yes, I do. It's...sort of a long story, though."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 pm
"Well you know I've got time..." Kaistern said with a meek smile as he stepped aside, letting her into his room while he sat back down on the edge of his bed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:54 pm
Ophelia sat herself beside Kaistern before telling the tale as best as she could. Once she finished she had a guilty puppy dog look as she meekly said, "Thank you for saving me, sire. I apologize for being a burden."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:12 pm
Kaistern looked horrified and genuinely baffled. "You've got nothing to apologize for; why on earth would you think you're a burden?" he said gently as he placed a comforting hand on her head. "I'm just glad I was there to save you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
"I'm glad to hear you say that, but there is truth to what you said last night. I'm troublesome. You always go out of your way to protect me, and as a result, it brings more burden than reward. Just look at you! So many horrible looking wounds for my sake..." Ophelia just didn't seem able to understand the concept of friends simply doing things for each other when she wasn't the 'giver' in the situation. "If there is any way I can repay your kindness, please tell me, sire."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:37 pm
There was the 'sire' again. Oh how he hated hearing her call him that and he looked heartbroken. "Ophelia, I mean it. I would never say that....at least, not...me me..." he looked away rather nervously. "I....This is the first time I've blacked out like this..." he said looking down at his hands. "I swear, I have no idea what I did or said last night, but I would never say that. I don't think you're a burden at all, honest!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm
Ophelia looked rather uncertain. "Are you...certain?" she asked, not believing that her presence was anything but. "Am I truly no burden to you? I can fight for myself, yet I'm always having you protect me. I can earn my own way through life, yet here I am, leeching off your kindness in this magnificent castle..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 pm
"Ophelia, you're my friend." Kaistern said gently taking her shoulders and looking her in the eye. "I'd be a mess of a man if it weren't for you. I want to do these sorts of things for you because I like you, and I want to protect you because I don't want to think about my state of mind if you weren't here. Just the thought of you dying apparently made me snap to the point of amnesia. So stop calling me 'sire' and stop calling yourself a burden."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:26 pm
"I...yes, Kaistern. I'll do...I'll do just that." Ophelia murmured after several moments of silent shock. She couldn't help but wear a stupid grin on her face, her heart warmed to the core by such words. She'd give him a big hug, but those wounds looked terrible and she worried about the possibility of bringing him pain.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm
"Good." Kaistern said as he removed his hands from her with his usual cheery smile. "Now think you could track down the healer? I'm starting to feel a little lightheaded..." he said blinking a few times as he held his head, the few hours he spent bleeding out finally starting to catch up with him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games