Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:41 pm
"Thats not good"Steve said as he used his shield to cut through the webbed door"Hulk!"He yelled as he watched in fear  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:42 pm
The young lycan looked up, his muzzle dropping in awe  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:43 pm
The woman growled when Spidy tripped her and as she tried to take off the web she heard the roar. She looked up and her eyes got wide as she saw the huge green beast infront of her. She gulped and managed to get her armor back before the Hulk tried to attack. She then got free and tried to run from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:47 pm
Kasey blocked what little path she had left with his 8'3", 300 pound, furry frame  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm
"That's not good" Parker muttered as he got some more distance from the Hulk. There were times when he was helpful but those times seemed to be far and in between when he came out. He wasn't sure what to do as he looked back towards Kasey who was in the same direction as the woman who had thrown the acid. "Not good" he muttered firing two webs that hit and stuck to Kasey chest as he tugged him hard off his feet and swung him out towards the opposite hall. "Get molly and anyone and keep them out of the training room" he called making sure to throw him where he would skid to a halt just outside of the door Steve had come in before heavily webbing it closed so none of the students could get in.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:53 pm
((GAIS. I'm going to a gymnastics thing, so I don't have time to write a post right now, so I will when I return, which will likely be when none of you are online. Alright?))  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:58 pm
(ok, see ya later)
She stopped when the door was covered in webbing. She gulped and turned to face the monstrous hulk. She was shaking with fear and knew this was going to hurt.

Molly could hear what was going on and saw Kasey being thrown out. "We have to make sure to get the others to a safer place in case the Hulk gets out." she said to Steve.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:12 pm
Kasey landed flat on his back, falling unconcous and reverting to human form with very heavy brusing all over his body, but due to the restting of bone mass the medical staff that it was alot worse

{edited}  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:15 pm
(Oh please he didn't throw him hard enough to give him anything but a few bruises at best drama queen.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:13 pm
((What's going on..?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:39 pm
[~wut the fuh for real?!!]

Tony had been watching from the sidelines, he didn't feel the need to intrude with most of the Avengers handling it. Of course he became far more serious when Bruce had been struck with the acid "oh no..." he managed to mutter out before the small,man became the green behemoth. Tony turned around and ran towards the furthest wall "Jarvis, activate Ultron" he hollered out. When he reached the wall it had already rotated to reveal his latest iron suit, robotic arms sprang from the ground and started to place the armor on his body. In no time flat the arms finished and Tony was ready.

"system start"

Ultron stepped off the platform he had been on, he scanned the training hall, every bodies face he caught immediately went into his data bank.

"Ultron" Tony said communicating through the radio frequency "stop the threat. Stop Hulk.

Codi had made to the hall were he last saw th intruder, except instead he found most of the others standing outside "what's going on?" he asked whoever would answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:36 pm
Maria popped into the kitchen ((dining room? Wherever Claire is. I got confused about that....)). "Claire? I have a gift for you." She held out the little robotic gun-bunny in front of her.

"Hulk smash! HULK SMASH YOU ALL!" Within the beast's head, Bruce was trying his best to calm down the Hulk. "Hulk, stop! Most of these people are your friends! You don't have to fight them! Please, calm down!" But the Hulk didn't listen. He simply wanted to destroy.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 am
The woman gulped and was up against the wall near the Hulk. "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to get you with that acid!" she said in fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:08 am
Ultron looked at the beats, in kept running situations through its mind trying to find the best method to defeat him "understood" he responded, he walked forward towards the Hulk "cease and desist" the mechanical voice called out to get the Hulks attention.

Tony watched Ultron closely, this wasn't exactly how he wanted to do the test run but it would work.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:21 am
"Uhh tony you sure that's such a good idea" Spidey said as he Jumped off a nearby wall before landing crouched on the ceiling. "Well then again if not we will find out in a moment" he muttered looking down to the other avengers on the ground. "Get over here you" Spidey yelled firing two webs at the woman now crouched in the corner scared for her life as he pulled her to the ceiling. "Stay there for the time unless the thought of being smashed to paste interests you" he told her webbing her to the ceiling so she was looking down towards the ground.

Jumping down he swung down landing just beside Cap'n as he turned around. "So then cap what is the plan for this one" he asked him as he looked at the hulk. This was a fight he didn't have to pull his punches on for once tho he didn't want to hurt him he knew that one of his punches would likely be like a pebble bouncing off the skin on the amount of damage he would do.
(Better up there then on the ground)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces