Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at the Quidditch Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Heatherspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Jubilantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oooh, I hope I do as well this time...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide laughed, a little nervously, at Elli saying she'd played terrifically. She was proud of herself for doing so well. But she wasn't the one who seemed down. She smiled. "Yeah, but you did better. You're the one who got the ball to their end of the field and scored." Ada had been rather peeved about that during the game, but Elli'd probably needed the boost. Ada'd already felt satisfied with her performance by then; Elli seemed like she wasn't happy with herself. She tilted her head, playing with a bit of hair that'd fallen out of her knot during the match. She wondered if the redhead's problem was the game, or something else. She had seemed rather upset before it started, too.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Position: Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: (+3 on steals) (+3 on scores) ...
Special Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 1/3
Final Roll: ...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli walked onto the pitch, feeling confident in herself and her team. Over her shoulder was her firebolt 2, and her hair was braided over one shoulder in the fashion that was normally equated to Verily. Of course that made total sense seeing as her sister had done her hair that morning while they ate breakfast. Ver was rooting for the Gryffindors in any game that wasn't against Ravenclaw. Elli smiled at the thought of her twin and glanced towards the filling stands. Ver seemed better now. Still sad, but less so. Elli wondered what was lifting the girl's emotions.

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                            AC: 18
                                                            Modifiers: (+8 for shots) (+8 for steals)
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3

0-0

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:38 pm
Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor Keeper

Crash was awake early that morning. He was ready for the game long before it'd ever even started. He spent half the morning skateboarding, the other half lounged in the Gryffindor table eating and boasting up the team. He and the rest of the lions had done so well last year, it was almost weird being this hopeful. He greeted the captain cheerfully as he took to the field with his broom hanging at his side.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
00-00
L1 L2 L3
AC= 16
Mods= (+8 to block the quaffle)
Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer,
((on mobile))
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor game)

Chloe meet up with her brother and her cousin in the morning before the game. They were giving her a peep talk about how to survive in a real game. However Chloe knew that they weren't really trying all that hard knowing that her first game was against their house team. It was hard being in different houses sometimes.

Chloe borrowed a broom from the school for the game since she couldn't borrow David or Leonette's broom. Getting down to the pitch she was the first Hufflepuff there and boy was she nervous. Her insides where screaming at her to run the other way and hide in a corner some place until the game was over, but she knew she couldn't do that. Closing her eyes Chloe took a deep breath before walking over to the two Gryffindors.

"Hello you two..." Chloe said her nervous coming out as her voice wavered slightly. Man did she wish she wasn't so afraid of doing this. That's when it hit her... would Sun be watching? 'Oh god...' If it wasn't knowing her brother and cousin were watching that bothered her it was the fact that Sun would be. What if she messed up...? What would they think...? 'Stop thinking about it!' Chloe shouted at herself trying to snap her out of her panic and worry.

With: Elli and Crash

Wearing: Quidditch Outfit

OOC:
Action: 0/3
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 shoot
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

00 - 00

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron walked onto the pitch, his broom gripped tightly in his hand. The beater was pretty excited for the games this year now that Gryffindor had a chance to win some of them. Upon approaching the field, two of his team's players had already arrived, and so did a member of the Hufflepuff team. Cam hadn't said anything to Chloe; he only gave her a nod. "You ready to beat some badgers to a pulp?" he asked Crash and Elli, a sly smirk stretching on his lips. Of course he only said that to scare the sixth year who looked as though she was going to wet herself. Cameron wrapped his free arm around his girlfriend and kissed her on the lips. "We'll do great out there, cap'n," he said before pulling it back and picking up a bat.

Armour Class: +17
Aiming At:
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +7)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image
                        What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
                        Just me, myself, and I
                        Just me, myself, and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger x x x Stand a little taller x x x What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
                        Stand a little taller x x x What doesn't kill you makes you stronger x x x Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
                        You heard that I was starting over with someone new
                        You heard that I was starting over with someone new

Eun walked into the pitch, a smile on his face. He had caught the snitch the last match, giving Gryffindor its first win in years. He did hope he could win this match as well. "Hey. Ready for a good game?" he asked as he looked at the group.

They told you I was moving on, over you
                            You didn't think that I'd come back
                            You didn't think that I'd come back

I'd come back swinging

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch
Position:
Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying) + 2 (Experience)
+ 7 Sighting
+ 7 Catch
Special Skills
: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll:
Post Number:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Caitlin walked onto the pitch and grinned at everyone. "Hey guys!" She greeted her team and the Hufflepuff team.Hopefully they'd win again. She shook her fingers, preparing for this game. Hufflepuff had won last year, so hopefully they could beat them. Maybe even win the cup for this year. That'd be great.

AC: 18
Modifiers: (+7 on shots) (+7 on steals)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe.
0-0
[-/3]
[ cat_3nodding ][ cat_3nodding ][ cat_3nodding ]

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob stepped onto the pitch, his broom slung over one shoulder and humming to himself. They had won the match last game. They had won. The teen could dance with that thought, but then winced when he realized that it was because he'd nearly taken Jaslyn out that his team had a chance. This game, if they played as well as they did last time, they had a chance too. Apparently there had been some tragedies on the other team, but he understood that. Heck, everyone on the Gryffindor team understood that. His third year had been struck with bad luck on their team's side, and he didn't want to think of what could have happened had he not woken from his coma. He gave everyone a thumbs up and stretched a bit. "Ready to play guys? I think we might have a really good chance this year."

Position: Beater
Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +7
Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

----------------------------------
State: Determined
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:16 am
User Image
User Image

GUIDE ME yeah TAKE ME TOGETHER WITH YOU TO THE

PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE H EVEN IF THE WORLD ENDS

i’ll follow from behind you so p PLEASE DON’T GO !.

ᴇνᴇɴ wнᴇɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴιɴɢ cᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ
ᴛнιs ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛнᴀᴛ ι'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍιɴɢ ʏᴏu'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴀuᴛιғuʟ ʙuᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

Smiling, Xavier arrived to the pitch, his broom under his arm. They had won the last game. After so long. They. Finally. Did. It. Recognizing Chloe, David's sister, he waved with an encouraging smile. She looked nervous. Then he turned to the rest of the Gryffindor team. The fifth year beamed at them. "This year might be the year we've been waiting for," he spoke as he started to stretch. Ooooh he's definitely feeling it now.

Modifiers: +7 to stealing and shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
Score : + roll of keeper
Steal : + AC
/3
Final Roll =

MoodHappyxxxxxxxxLocationQuidditch PitchxxxxxxxxCompanyGryffindor and Hufflepuff Quidditch TeamxxxxxxxxCurrently Reading I ain’t gonna read books while playing D<
ooc Still Derpin'
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:05 pm
I'm fly, the original
I'm sly, unpredictable
I'm nearly irresistible
And I don't even try
I'm easily excitable
Completely undeniable
And sometimes unreliable
Don't ask me why

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Third Year ~ Twin ~ Seeker
{feeling: determined} {thinking: We're gonna win this...} {with: Quidditch Players} {at: game}

Jess was playing this gamer, and every one after it, for Terren. Not for herself, not even for her team or her house. This was for her friend. Face set with determination, she walked onto the pitch with a confidence a vertically challenged third year first time seeker shouldn't really have. She stood next to Chloe, house solidarity, right?

They can't rain on my parade; I'm sunshine on a cloudy day!

Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Spotting, +2 Catching
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
Lives: (X)(X)(X)
Catching Up to Snitch:
Seeking Snitch:

I'm strange, and I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change, I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
From a whisper to a shout
On what the buzz is all about
Everybody's buggin' out
And I've only just begun

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sporty on the Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Teammatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'At least we had people to step up this year...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide made her way out on the field, in a good mood in spite of the depressing circumstances regarding their missing teammates. It was sad, yes, but the pitch was not the place to bring that. Positive thinking was the key to winning... well, that and a lot of sweat and effort. But she wasn't going to let being sad about everything ruin her game. She crossed over to her two newest teammates, Chloe and Jess, and offered a smile. She found that she really liked Jess; the kid had done exceptionally well in tryouts. Plus, she was one of the few students in her year who wasn't taller than Ada was. Being shorter than all the underclassmen was annoying as all get out. Standing near Jess made her feel just a little less short. The Hufflepuff smiled at the pair. "You guys ready for your first game?" Both girls had done very well in tryouts, so Ada wasn't worried. Although, she did think they might lose... Gryffindor had beaten Slytherin, which was no easy task. Speaking of which... she offered a wave to the Gryffindor team, and a smile. "Congrats on beating Slytherin, guys! Give us a run for our money up there?" Ada didn't mind the thought of losing for once; Hufflepuff had finally, finally had its year, and she was perfectly okay with losing a game. Particularly to Gryffindor. The lions team hadn't been doing so well in previous years, but things were finally looking up for them. Maybe it was their turn.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor game)

Cam didn’t help Chloe one bit with his comment on beat badgers to a pulp. It wasn’t until Xavier gave her a smile that she felt even the tiniest bit better. Though, it was a note from her brother hitting her in the head that got her attention.

Chloe calm down the game hasn't even started. Just relax and play the game. It's just a game right so try your best and you'll do great I know you will. Besides you have great back up in Dhylan and Ada so you have nothing to worry about. Promise.

Looking up into the stands Chloe smiled. David was right it was just a game. Coming from him it really meant something since he took the game so seriously. After reading the note she slide it into her pocket before looking to Jess and gave her a smile. She had a lot weighing on her shoulders right now. Looking to Ada she gave a light nod. “As ready as I’ll ever be.” She answered her honestly. Hopefully all would go well today because if not Chloe wasn’t sure she could get back into the air never mind a broom.

Status: Worried... Afraid... Nervous... Freaking out!!!!! Calming down a bit...
With: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff teams

Wearing: Quidditch Outfit

OOC:
Action: 0/3
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 shoot
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

00 - 00

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:23 am
User Image

User Image
ᕼᘮℱℱᒪᙓᕈᘮℱℱ ♈ᖺᓰᖇᕍ Ꭹᙓᗩᖇ
ᙖᗴᗩ♈ᗴᖇ

Raph wasnt sure what was going through his mind now that he was starter this year. Things were still tough to think the hawthornes were gone. But he'd have to give it his all. No matter what. He was determined to show he was worthy of being the beater to take Heathers place on the team.

ᗯᖺᙓᖇᙓ: --- Pitch
ᙡᖺᗢ: --- Team
ℱᙓᙓᒪᓰﬡᘐ//〇〇ᑕ: --- Hoping to make people proud
Wearing: --- uniform for quidditch

Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +1(Years Played) +1(Advanced Flying) +2(Natural Flyer) +2(Mean Swing) +2(Deft Dodger)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]
Aiming at:
Roll: no roll game hasn't started  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

The weather had taken a turn towards winter like. Like all the students, Keegan has swapped over to his winter cloak for the duration of the game. He looked over the crowds dressed in their uniforms as they entered the pitch. Once everyone was in position, he took his spot in the middle of the feild. ”The Match today is between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, Captains shake hands. I want a good clean match.” with that he launched the quaffle into the air, and released the bludgers and snitch which all took their own paths into the feild.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 8, 3, 5, 5, 5, 4, 7, 2, 8 Total: 52 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sporty on the Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Teammatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'At least we had people to step up this year...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide moved in as the game started, mounting her broom and going for the Quaffle for the initial toss-up. The blonde moved in quick, hoping to start the game in Puff's favor. An early advantage would be nice; a few scored goals would be better. After all, their Seeker was new this year, and while Ada had been impressed by Jess during tryouts, she knew Eun was a good Seeker. This game would be hard for the third year. If they lost, the could at least lose with a couple goals.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Modifiers: (+7 on steals) (+7 on scores)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 0/3
Final Roll: xx
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games