Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:27 pm
"I meant my inability to plan ahead and come well-armed." Rune brought one hand up to lightly flick Ashen in the back of the head with an amused smirk. "Even I'm not stupid enough to try and fix the mind of a bigoted populace."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 pm
"Oh." With a simple smile and tone Ashem continued, "In that case, by all means you should."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 pm
{Hey, Zelly? Can I has ask you something stupid again?}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 pm
((Stupid away.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:04 pm
{I'm working on a "Hero Mode" portrait of a possible human!Homestuck fancharacter/RPC/whatever for the future RP I'm going to make. Once I'm finished, do you mind telling me what you think of it?}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 pm
((Certainly! ^.^ And what the hell I thought I replied to this I am a derp.))

"Now one or two paranoid idiots I might be able to talk down, but certainly not a whole crowd. None the less, I'm not letting any angry mobs come after you again." Rune said with a warm smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:42 pm
{LIIIIIINK
It's probably still a work in progress, but I dunno. I was going to have her land be Land of Mirth and Acid, hence the vaguely circusy look as she tightropes above a bubbling pool of acid. Also thought about having a crowd of consorts watching from behind the bland grey stands, but I haven't yet decided what color/what sort of consort I want.

---

Eh, we all make that mistake. XD}

"I'm going to do my best to keep my identity secret outside of typical business. I'd rather not put you in the position where you have to defend me to begin with." Ashen hesitantly matched Rune's smile.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 pm
((My only question: is that imp back there wearing a Madonna cone bra? Because that's what it looks like. XD ))

"And what constitutes 'regular business'?" Rune asked with liberal use of air quotes. "I can't say I know what that would consist of for a witch."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:52 pm
{Yes. As a joke that's the first thing I'm having her prototype. Because seriously. That s**t's hilarious.}

"In some given locations people will leave behind tokens and letters in magically dense areas, hoping to strike a bargain with a witch to have some witch granted or another. I seek those individuals out and grant them their world's desire, assuming they have the coin for it. Of course, I hope you never try to do such a thing. No matter how carefully you wish for something, unless you earn it yourself something always goes horribly wrong."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:01 pm
((You ought to be careful though. That pic could attract people wanting you to do hero mode pics of their fanchars. : P ))

"Do I really seem like the type to do something like that?" Rune asked while raising an eyebrow at her. "I prefer the hard, honest work approach, thank you very much."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 pm
{Eh, if I do I'm not doing it for free. Will probably give some huge a** charge for heromodes and maybe a moderate charge for sprites if people ask. ...Well, I'd do one for you if you really wanted because you are awesome. Everyone else better have dough, though.}

"No, you don't. I'm just warning you that things never work out for people who try to wish their problems away, and I hope you understand that those people don't deserve pity when things do not go their way as a result of their foolishness."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 pm
((....*hugs* I love you. emotion_kirakira ))

"I wouldn't go so far as to say it's entirely their fault. If you were caught up in some bout of misfortune, say losing your home to a natural disaster, or a loved one passed away, you'd naturally wish the event never happened, wouldn't you? While it's true one should never rely on magic and the supernatural to solve all their problems, it's also true that not everyone is so strong as to resist temptation. Of course I wished that what happened to my village never happened, but I know magic always comes with a price. Just because someone is weak-hearted doesn't necessarily mean they don't deserve pity."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:01 pm
{I love me too. emotion_awesome In all seriousness, though, if you want something done let me know. ...Just don't expect much for males because I suck at drawing them, especially the buff sorts unless you are okay with an overly femenine looking body. (No boobs or excessive a**, but yeah.)}

"I can grant wishes, but I'm no miracle worker. If they ask me to bring a loved one back it's always temporary, and always one of the mindless undead - which I am quick to point out before rejecting such a contract. The kind of wishes I usually grant are those seeking after riches, the object of their lust, or power brought about through unsavory means. Some have their goals well within reach, but either pity themselves too much or are too lazy to obtain their heart's desire."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 pm
((....You do recall that every char I've made for a Homestuck rp has been female, yes? xd ))

"Well you have to remember, I've never actually seen the things a witch can do, so you'll have to forgive me if I'm fuzzy on your magical limits." Rune said with a small chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:38 pm
{..Yes. :3 Just clarifying that.}

"That's fine. Considering how we'll be travelling together, I'm certain you'll have the chance to learn more about it along the way."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games