Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:07 am
Yokies

A GBA angler fish sounds hilarious. xD
How is it going so far? I think out of the three of them (for Sinnoh), I liked Platinum the most because it had more to it. ^^;
Well it's not really as easy for Gym Leaders because they're tied to a Gym. xD They can't just leave whenever because they have to be there for challengers. It would suck to show up one day and the Gym Leader is gone on a two week vacation. XD; Yeah, I wish they added the E4 members into the PTW. They matter too!

Yeah, if we're going to be talking about Pokemon, especially with a new game coming out, I don't think we'd ever run out of anything to talk about. XD Minor topics definitely do help.

I think they just really wanted everyone to have it at the same time this time around to avoid pirating issues (of people getting the game and patching it for other languages) and of course so people don't have to pay more money in importing a Japanese 3DS and a Japanese version of the game. Plus no one gets spoiled when everyone has it at relatively the same time, we don't have to wait months seeing spoilers on the net before we even get the game, which is good as well.
I'm sure you'll be able to do it! We have until October, so I think you'll be fine. c: Maybe it can be another early Christmas gift haha. You don't have to play with the 3D on thankfully, there is a sliding switch that also lets you have as much 3D as you want, so it doesn't have to be very strong either. You can adjust it to what is comfortable for you, or just not have it on at all. ^^

User Image User Image

Hilarious, but true... especially when I'm playing in the dark xD
      I'm doing good. I'm just lolling around, waiting for a Cherubi to go to them honey trees. Yeah, a lot of people said that Platinum's the best, but I like Dialga over Giratina. He's cuter you see sweatdrop
      Well, that could be true. But come on, can't they go on breaks? I mean, Cynthia goes out of town every Spring and Summer and she's the Champion. How would it fee like to beat the E4 only to find out that the Champion's on leave?

I guess I'll have to rely on Bulba this time for info regarding the new season. I doubt I can actually play it, you see crying
      No more surprise Christmas presents for me this year. We're currently on a financial limbo right now sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 am
Louisa Iris

I could have totally used a little light in the dark. xD
I had the hardest time looking for a Cherubi. Those things are so difficult, and it's even worse when you want a specific gender. xD I actually don't think any of them are really cuter than the other, but I did pick Diamond when they came out.
I guess it's because not that many people make it to challenge the Champion? xD I mean, it's definitely harder to get to the Champion than to challenge a gym leader lol. Plus it seems in the actual Pokemon world, they hold tournaments for that kind of thing. People just come together all at once and challenge each other. It seems that none of them really battle the real E4 half the time in the anime. XD;

Nuuu. You muuust. :c I'd feel bad playing and talking about it and you can't even play it. D8
That sucks. :c Is there any way you can pick up odd jobs here and there to pay for it yourself? Like pet/babysitting, mowing the lawn, cleaning someone's bathroom? DD8 YOU MUST HAVE IIIIIT.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:46 pm
Yokies

I could have totally used a little light in the dark. xD
I had the hardest time looking for a Cherubi. Those things are so difficult, and it's even worse when you want a specific gender. xD I actually don't think any of them are really cuter than the other, but I did pick Diamond when they came out.
I guess it's because not that many people make it to challenge the Champion? xD I mean, it's definitely harder to get to the Champion than to challenge a gym leader lol. Plus it seems in the actual Pokemon world, they hold tournaments for that kind of thing. People just come together all at once and challenge each other. It seems that none of them really battle the real E4 half the time in the anime. XD;

Nuuu. You muuust. :c I'd feel bad playing and talking about it and you can't even play it. D8
That sucks. :c Is there any way you can pick up odd jobs here and there to pay for it yourself? Like pet/babysitting, mowing the lawn, cleaning someone's bathroom? DD8 YOU MUST HAVE IIIIIT.

User Image User Image

I dunno, maybe it's because Dialga's blue, and I like blue as well. And also because Giratina scares me a bit sweatdrop
      True. I actually find it a little weird that people don't actually battle the Champion in the anime. It kind of explains why even in the games, the E4 ain't given that much attention. I mean, just look at Black when they had to fight off Team Plasma. All the gym leaders came (except the Striaton leaders) to help in the fight, but the E4 never showed up... considering that it all happened at the mountain they're located.

Yeah, I too want to play it badly. I've never been addicted to Pokemon like this in the past. Don't worry though, I'll be starting to work by the end of April, so maybe then, I'll have my resources to go buy that 3DS.
      Don't worry. I may not have it immediately, but I'll have it one these days c:

How's life treating you these days?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:25 pm
Louisa Iris

Ah well, Dialga is a really nice blue, this is true. xD I like Giratina, but I can see why you'd think he's scary.
Yeah, the anime just seems really different in those respects sometimes. The trainers just battle each other, the only time Ash ever battled a "Champion" was when he battled Drake in the Orange League. xD That's the only one he won too! Poor Ash haha. And yeah, sometimes it really seems like the Gym Leaders are more involved than the E4. It just makes you wonder, what are they really doing during that time? xD

I'm not sure if I'm more or less addicted to Pokemon at this point. I mean, I don't play them as many times as I used to, but back then I didn't have the internet, or the Wii, or as many friends.. /sad. XD; Or my son! So yeah, I don't have as much time like I did years ago, but I do love reading up on it more often now, I want to learn as much as I can about it, which wasn't as big of a deal to me when I was younger, so maybe I'm more addicted in another way haha.
You'll have work by April? c: That's great! I'm sure you'll be able to save up enough. 3DS's are like 150 dollars now, right? And the Pokemon games might be 40 dollars, so I think you'd be able to save that much in time. x3 And maybe by then you'll have better Wifi. XD

Life is alright. A little more hopeful, as I think my boyfriend and I will be moving out with his brother and his girlfriend in a couple months. We've been wanting to leave for a while, and this move will probably be much better for our son, so we're hopeful. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:52 am
Yokies

Ah well, Dialga is a really nice blue, this is true. xD I like Giratina, but I can see why you'd think he's scary.
Yeah, the anime just seems really different in those respects sometimes. The trainers just battle each other, the only time Ash ever battled a "Champion" was when he battled Drake in the Orange League. xD That's the only one he won too! Poor Ash haha. And yeah, sometimes it really seems like the Gym Leaders are more involved than the E4. It just makes you wonder, what are they really doing during that time? xD

I'm not sure if I'm more or less addicted to Pokemon at this point. I mean, I don't play them as many times as I used to, but back then I didn't have the internet, or the Wii, or as many friends.. /sad. XD; Or my son! So yeah, I don't have as much time like I did years ago, but I do love reading up on it more often now, I want to learn as much as I can about it, which wasn't as big of a deal to me when I was younger, so maybe I'm more addicted in another way haha.
You'll have work by April? c: That's great! I'm sure you'll be able to save up enough. 3DS's are like 150 dollars now, right? And the Pokemon games might be 40 dollars, so I think you'd be able to save that much in time. x3 And maybe by then you'll have better Wifi. XD

Life is alright. A little more hopeful, as I think my boyfriend and I will be moving out with his brother and his girlfriend in a couple months. We've been wanting to leave for a while, and this move will probably be much better for our son, so we're hopeful. c:

User Image User Image

I dunno, I mean, he's is a powerful Legendary. But he resembles a Halloween creature in our country, something which I hated when I was young sweatdrop
      Really?! He only won once? Oh my goodness, to think he is the protagonist of the story. It's like he's some sort of frustrated hero: someone who can easily save the world, but is hopeless when it comes to winning in the battle field.
      Are the E4 even shown in the anime? I mean, if you come to think about it, it is quite weird to have the game system applied in the "real life". I mean, how many Trainers aim to be the Champion, so will all of them go through the E4 and Chmpion, one by one? At least in the game, it's a little applicable since you're the only one who will really battle with the E4...

Me, I'm more addicted to it now. I guess you could say that we're having the opposite experience. Actually, I sometimes imagine the career that I would take if the Pokemon world were real. I mean, would I be a trainer, a breeder, a ranger, a fan, or a Pokemon researcher? Personally, I'm inclined to think that I would like to be a breeder... breeder of cute Pokemon that is rofl
      Yep, I'm going to graduate by then, so I do have the chance to start working then. I only hope that I'm still as interested in Pokemon then. I mean, work's going to be much more time consuming than school right?

That's nice. It's always nice to live in your own house,. How old is your son?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:13 am
User Image User Image

Yokies, what happened to you? rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:05 am
Louisa Iris

HOLY HOW. Sorry I missed this entirely. D: *answers now*

Oh really? I had no idea. o: That's kind of cool and scary at the same time lol. But it's cool for me since I didn't grow up hating it. XD
Yeah, it is kind of sad considering everything ELSE he's done, he can't even be a Champion anywhere but the Orange Islands. xD But they make it so his character doesn't even care, it doesn't phase him at all lol.
Yeah they're shown in the anime, they just usually aren't battled, or when they are it's not even as the E4, they're battled while Ash and his crew traveling. Like they'll meet up with them somewhere and one of them will battle the E4 member they meet. They basically treated them like "characters of the day" honestly.

I think about that a lot honestly. xD I'd probably like to research them more than anything now that I think about it. Though I do like battling, it's just that I like learning about them lol. I can imagine you using incense to get all the baby Pokemon lol.
Ohh you're going to graduate? O: Sounds exciting! Well, I think it depends on what you're doing. My boyfriend works at a grocery store and he still finds time for Pokemon just fine, even with our son lol. I think you'll be able to do it too.

Yeah it would. :3 Plus we'd get a floor to ourselves. XD It's a two story apartment which is kind of cool lol.
He's going to be 2 in March. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:29 am
Yokies

HOLY HOW. Sorry I missed this entirely. D: *answers now*

Oh really? I had no idea. o: That's kind of cool and scary at the same time lol. But it's cool for me since I didn't grow up hating it. XD
Yeah, it is kind of sad considering everything ELSE he's done, he can't even be a Champion anywhere but the Orange Islands. xD But they make it so his character doesn't even care, it doesn't phase him at all lol.
Yeah they're shown in the anime, they just usually aren't battled, or when they are it's not even as the E4, they're battled while Ash and his crew traveling. Like they'll meet up with them somewhere and one of them will battle the E4 member they meet. They basically treated them like "characters of the day" honestly.

I think about that a lot honestly. xD I'd probably like to research them more than anything now that I think about it. Though I do like battling, it's just that I like learning about them lol. I can imagine you using incense to get all the baby Pokemon lol.
Ohh you're going to graduate? O: Sounds exciting! Well, I think it depends on what you're doing. My boyfriend works at a grocery store and he still finds time for Pokemon just fine, even with our son lol. I think you'll be able to do it too.

Yeah it would. :3 Plus we'd get a floor to ourselves. XD It's a two story apartment which is kind of cool lol.
He's going to be 2 in March. 3nodding

User Image User Image

Meh, it's okay. I thought that you guys were busy moving, but then I saw your post in my Pokemon thread so yeah sweatdrop I MISSED YOU YOKIES!!

I don't really hate Giratina, it's just that I prefer Dialga over him. I think he's really interesting, to be the Anti-matter Pokemon. It's kind of like in Angels & Demons: matter is created... along with anti-matter emotion_awesome
      Poor E4s... maybe that's why they gave them such roles in the game, to compensate for such "minor" performance in the anime sweatdrop
      Haha, I dunno, but I find him a little weird. I mean, why bother going out and be a trainer, when you don't even mind it when you lose? Ain't it every Trainer's dream to beat someone really strong? To, he's either weird or he has a very stable emotions.

Yeah, battling's like a 10-year old's official entrance to the Pokemon world. Kind of like Evee: he evolves into a lot of other kinds of Pokemon.
      I can see you know, the next Pokemon Professor emotion_awesome
      You bet! I'll be collecting all the baby Pokemon out there... well, maybe not Tyrogue since he doesn't fit into my criteria sweatdrop I can just imagine being surrounded by Happiny, Pichy, Igglybuff, Munchlax, Budew and all them babies out there, and my room's all pastel pink and pink and... and... *cuteness overload* whee

Well, if you really like something, I suppose that you'll find some time for it. I dunno, I used to think that I wouldn't find time for reading when I entered college, but it turned out I can never just get my hands off any books sweatdrop
      Yep, I'll be graduating soon. It is kind of exciting, yet at the same time, a bit intimidating. I dunno, it's just that for years, year in, year out, I'm a student, then all of a sudden I'm not. That will definitely take some time getting use to sweatdrop

Aww... he must be so cute now~! Toddlers are just the cutest, I prefer them over the real babies since you can actually play with them.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh no, not yet. sweatdrop I'll let you know when that's happening though, but it probably wont be until next month! I'm sorry I missed this, I really have no idea how since I like checking over all of my notifications. D8 But sometimes I do get a lot I suppose.

Yeah, his origin and being are pretty interesting. It's cool to think how they're all related and how they're opposite as well lol.
That could be a possibility, or maybe they just had no idea how to translate battling the E4 into the anime when they show hundreds of trainers going for the same goal as Ash is, when you only have one rival. XDD
Well there have been times where losing has really upset him, but I think he shows the trait of never giving up. I'm sure he cares that he lost, but they want to portray him as someone who wont dwell on it and will keep going, to make him a positive role model of sorts. xD

Knowing I could go off on my own adventure at 10 makes me wish we lived in that world. XD Sounds like it's a much better place than what we're in now, despite the evil teams that are crazy butts. But they're always thwarted anyway, so. emotion_awesome Definitely the next Pokemon Professor! Though my last name isn't a tree lol.
Poor Tyrogue, he isn't cute enough for you. xD I'm sure you could do that now, but with like, plushies lolol. That sounds really awesome though, I want to cuddle a Pichu. gonk

Yeah, that's how I see it. If you really don't want to give something up you'll make him for it. Of course some people take that an unhealthy route. o.o But with others they can do it without it interfering with important things.
It's definitely a little weird getting used to just.. not going to class anymore. It was definitely hard for me to get used to. o.o I mean at first it was kind of nice, not having to go in every day, but then you just start to miss it and think about the good times. But of course with everything, life moves on, and you're going into bigger and better things. c:

It's nice being able to play with him, yeah. xD As a baby there isn't much you can do, but as a toddler you're going to be running around all day lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm
Yokies

Oh no, not yet. sweatdrop I'll let you know when that's happening though, but it probably wont be until next month! I'm sorry I missed this, I really have no idea how since I like checking over all of my notifications. D8 But sometimes I do get a lot I suppose.

Yeah, his origin and being are pretty interesting. It's cool to think how they're all related and how they're opposite as well lol.
That could be a possibility, or maybe they just had no idea how to translate battling the E4 into the anime when they show hundreds of trainers going for the same goal as Ash is, when you only have one rival. XDD
Well there have been times where losing has really upset him, but I think he shows the trait of never giving up. I'm sure he cares that he lost, but they want to portray him as someone who wont dwell on it and will keep going, to make him a positive role model of sorts. xD

Knowing I could go off on my own adventure at 10 makes me wish we lived in that world. XD Sounds like it's a much better place than what we're in now, despite the evil teams that are crazy butts. But they're always thwarted anyway, so. emotion_awesome Definitely the next Pokemon Professor! Though my last name isn't a tree lol.
Poor Tyrogue, he isn't cute enough for you. xD I'm sure you could do that now, but with like, plushies lolol. That sounds really awesome though, I want to cuddle a Pichu. gonk

Yeah, that's how I see it. If you really don't want to give something up you'll make him for it. Of course some people take that an unhealthy route. o.o But with others they can do it without it interfering with important things.
It's definitely a little weird getting used to just.. not going to class anymore. It was definitely hard for me to get used to. o.o I mean at first it was kind of nice, not having to go in every day, but then you just start to miss it and think about the good times. But of course with everything, life moves on, and you're going into bigger and better things. c:

It's nice being able to play with him, yeah. xD As a baby there isn't much you can do, but as a toddler you're going to be running around all day lol.

User Image User Image

I know what you mean. That's why I prefer to check in daily with my emails, Facebook, and here so that I won't drown in notifications. I just can't handle having 100+ notifs, especially in my email. I have the strong desire to just delete all of them sweatdrop

I know right? You know, I am wondering what would happen to a Pokemon that accidentally or intentionally sneaked into his lair? Will they explode, because it's antimatter territory? To me, he's like some sort of Untouchable Pokemon, like he's cooler above the rest emotion_awesome
      Yeah, it is weird to be named after a tree, even if that is their trademark. Imagine, calling yourself Professor Redwood xD
      Yeah, plushies and giant stuffed toys of Happiny... and my niece emotion_dowant

It just takes some practice to learn how to balance everything. Practice and maybe discipline, but it doesn't happen overnight.
      Most of my classmates want to take a break before starting to work. Some want a one-month break, others a whole year before working. I don't think I'll be able to do that. I get bored easily, I wouldn't last a whole year without doing anything. But yeah, I will miss school... especially going to it. I love going to school, even if I don't enjoy what I'm doing there at times.

I know what you mean. My niece has mastered the art of crawling so she's all over the place at any given time. It could be tiring, but it's worth it c:

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:51 pm
Louisa Iris

I check everything daily and I still manage to miss something every now and then lol. Maybe I just suck. xD

Well I'm not sure if they'd explode. xD You're able to go to the Distortion World in Platinum and nothing happens to you, so I think it's fine. They even had a movie where they went to Giratina's world for a little bit and they were fine. Even flew machines into there lol.
Professor Redwood omg. xDD That would be kind of funny. My last name is really close to the word "red" in Spanish lol. My boyfriend keeps saying he wants a professor named Ficus lol.
She'll be in the Happiny and you'd never find her again. xD Well, until she came out lol.

Yeah, it's definitely something you need to get used to, just like with anything else.
That's kind of odd. A whole year? A month doesn't sound all that bad, but a year is kind of pushing it I think lol. That's how I felt about it. I loved going to school whether I was really looking forward to what I was going to do that day or not. I just liked going haha.

Right now my son has mastered the art of spazzing and he's crazy. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:56 am
Yokies

I check everything daily and I still manage to miss something every now and then lol. Maybe I just suck. xD

Well I'm not sure if they'd explode. xD You're able to go to the Distortion World in Platinum and nothing happens to you, so I think it's fine. They even had a movie where they went to Giratina's world for a little bit and they were fine. Even flew machines into there lol.
Professor Redwood omg. xDD That would be kind of funny. My last name is really close to the word "red" in Spanish lol. My boyfriend keeps saying he wants a professor named Ficus lol.
She'll be in the Happiny and you'd never find her again. xD Well, until she came out lol.

Yeah, it's definitely something you need to get used to, just like with anything else.
That's kind of odd. A whole year? A month doesn't sound all that bad, but a year is kind of pushing it I think lol. That's how I felt about it. I loved going to school whether I was really looking forward to what I was going to do that day or not. I just liked going haha.

Right now my son has mastered the art of spazzing and he's crazy. XD

User Image User Image

No you don't. We experience missing out on notifications. It's kind of tough here on Gaia since, especially if the yellow highlight's gone since most of them look a lot like the rest sweatdrop

Well, he is antimatter, and from what I've learned, matter and antimatter can't live together. You know, I perceive Distortion world as some kind of alternate world to the current one. You know, like in sci fi movies where in you enter another world where everything's the opposite of our world?
      From what I've read, this coming generation's going to be French-inspired. So maybe we're going to hear French sounding trees this time? rofl
      Haha, she'll evolve into a Chansey when she comes out of that group xD

Well, I guess it's their way of expressing the need for a long vacation, but yeah, I too doubt that they'll last a whole year before they start getting bored; kind of like an exaggeration on their part sweatdrop
      Exactly. It's like, you're a completely different person when you're there. You're free to be whoever you want to be. Well, that's how I feel. It's like my freedom from my other self that I don't necessarily hate. But once I was able to experience how to be on my own, I started liking it. That's why I love going to school: you can be free without anyone giving you s**t.

Spazzing? xD Whatever in the world is that? rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:01 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah it is kind of tough to notice. When I happen to have the mouse over the notifications when the page loads, the yellow highlight disappears on whichever it's hovering, it's odd. O.o I wish we had some way to separate notifications, like by day or something, so you can just look through those, and not all of them at once when you try to go back and see if you missed one.

I guess that's why he lives in a completely different world? xD Though that still wouldn't make any sense why he comes into to our world and we can go into his if that was the case. Well, I think in the movie for Giratina they called it the "reverse world", it's called that somewhere if not in that anyway, so you're probably onto something haha.
I was hearing it's going to be Europe-based, had no idea it was specifically French-inspired. o: I guess that's what's up with that giant tower in the trailer. XD I have no idea what a French sounding tree would be lol.
That way you'll know which one she is lol.

I dunno, some people are pretty persistent in having that year. xD But yeah, most teachers/professors recommend not taking a whole year off as you might get rusty that way.
I suppose in a way school is like that. At least if you're not going bad things lol, nobody would complain about you or make you feel bad about anything. It's definitely different from being at home, but one day you'll be on your own and that's pretty interesting in itself.

Well the "good" definition of it is just moving around in an awkward or clumsy way. xD
There is another definition that means the person is acting insane or mentally retarded.
But I mean the "good" one lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I's new here, so now YOU can do the welcoming. OuO

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:49 am
Yokies

Yeah it is kind of tough to notice. When I happen to have the mouse over the notifications when the page loads, the yellow highlight disappears on whichever it's hovering, it's odd. O.o I wish we had some way to separate notifications, like by day or something, so you can just look through those, and not all of them at once when you try to go back and see if you missed one.

I guess that's why he lives in a completely different world? xD Though that still wouldn't make any sense why he comes into to our world and we can go into his if that was the case. Well, I think in the movie for Giratina they called it the "reverse world", it's called that somewhere if not in that anyway, so you're probably onto something haha.
I was hearing it's going to be Europe-based, had no idea it was specifically French-inspired. o: I guess that's what's up with that giant tower in the trailer. XD I have no idea what a French sounding tree would be lol.
That way you'll know which one she is lol.

I dunno, some people are pretty persistent in having that year. xD But yeah, most teachers/professors recommend not taking a whole year off as you might get rusty that way.
I suppose in a way school is like that. At least if you're not going bad things lol, nobody would complain about you or make you feel bad about anything. It's definitely different from being at home, but one day you'll be on your own and that's pretty interesting in itself.

Well the "good" definition of it is just moving around in an awkward or clumsy way. xD
There is another definition that means the person is acting insane or mentally retarded.
But I mean the "good" one lol.

User Image User Image

I like the way unread emails are featured in our mailboxes. You clearly know which ones are important, which could be deleted immediately, and which are the curious-sounding ones. But maybe, it's kind of hard here since we don't really have any sender for each notifications, like market listings. I haven't really experienced that, but I hate the fact that the yellow highlight vanishes the moment you leave the page. It's pretty annoying, especially if you have like 20 notifications and you can't remember which ones you've already seen sweatdrop

Well, maybe he's not all antimatter. Maybe he's like the "dark side" of everything, like our deep, dark secret personalities. What did they do in there anyway? And what did it look like?
      Yep, I've read it from Bulba's tweets. They're even making fun of it, like how there'd be champagne and cheese themed Pokemon this time razz Maybe it's going to be a tree that's native in France? Or maybe this time, they'd go for a flower.
      Yep, I'll definitely be able to identify her... but then, I still prefer Happiny and Blissey over Chansey. Oh well, I'll just have to "evolve" her then rofl

Yes, they are. Maybe they're just excited to get out of school that much? xD But yeah, it is not advisable. Some companies also "frown" on it, in that they wonder what happened to you in that year. I mean, how easy is it to tell them you just took a year-long vacation, when in reality you've had some sort of problems or something. And yeah, how easy is it to forget as well? xD
      I know. I've actually made it part of my bucket-list before I die: to be able to live all alone, on my own. Right now, I'm just kind of sick and tired of the dramas of family life, I'd love to try and live separately from them.

Oh, so that's what you mean by spazzing rofl Well, those are the memories that you'll have of your kid once he finally masters moving around.
      I wonder when my niece would learn that? xD

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games