Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven's cloak blew back and seemed to spread out, engulfing both her and Feng in its folds. Now inside the soulself dimension, Snow had control over the immediate area, and the temperature dropped steeply. "I understand perfectly," she said, the tone of her voice matching the icy coldness of her dimension. "You are disobeying a direct order I have now had to issue three times in the last five minutes. Now calm yourself before I must do something more drastic than I already have."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng huffed. "This is concerning my family Snow. Telling me to calm down is not something easy. But you wouldn't know how to calm down from such news...you're too logical." He said as his flames erupted on his body again."Also i am calm...but my flames do not agree with you right now." He said simply as the fires danced on his body

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

The flames froze almost instantly as they appeared. "Then I would control your flames if I was you, Feng," Snow Raven said. "Otherwise the cold of the soulself dimension will enter you through the flames on your body and kill you. I understand this is concerning your family. Do you think I wouldn't react the same way as you if our positions were reversed?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:30 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng huffed and laughed. "You know the cold doesn't effect me. My soul is the burning essence of Brazil!" He said as the flames melted the ice but lowered abit. His face didn't show it but he was infact cold. He raised a eyebrow to snow. "You? you would either act cold as ice, or go off the deep end and end anyone who tried to stop you in a blind fury of darkness and hate." He said glaring at her sternly. "Now release me Snow.I have a snowman to melt..." He said seriously as he lit a cigar and put it in his mouth. "My child is in danger, now you can either help me protect her or get out of my way."

Leprechaun_Sean
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

After some time of hobbling on a makeshift cane, Clyde made his way to the infirmary. He was stripped of his exoskeleton and put into a bed to rest. At the same time, all of his vitals were read. Nothing was apparently wrong with the Leaguer, just exhaustion. Clyde had been through a lot, exerting his exoskeleton to almost one hundred percent of its capabilities. Perhaps next time, he'd find a better mode of transportation other than running at speed of a race car.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:31 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Your child?" Snow Raven's expression flickered with surprise for less than a nanosecond. "You have a child? A daughter?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:31 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng nodded. "Bout time i told you...." He said as he toke a puff of his cigar. "Her name is Kaya...her mother died a year or two after she was born. She's 14 now ad she's a little spit fire like me." He said looking snow in the eyes. "Each leader of a fei clan has to have a child sooner or later. Other wise their powers can't transfer over in the right of passage." He said as he sighed. "Now snow...let me go."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

The orb of Snow Raven's soulself opened up and returned to her body. She closed her eyes for a short moment, regaining her balance after expending her energy the way she had. Enfolding herself and another in her soulself was different from simply absorbing something or someone into the soulself dimension and took less energy, but it still tired her a little. "Go. Protect your daughter. Bring her here if you can. She should be safe in the Watchtower or the Hall. Go and make sure she's safe."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:33 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng smiled. "Thank you snow." He said turning and flying into the tube and getting teleported to earth. He shot out of the tube as a firey bird and shot out of the hall towards Brazil.

A sudden blizzard began to cover South america. Kuzan and his group walked through a jungle towards a large mountain. "Carnaval is going on...they won't see it coming." He said as they traveled up a path towards a large stronghold where a festival rang out. "Time to make our move...time to take the Crane of the stars!" Kuzan said slyly

((i'll leave it up to you if you wanna move the team out or not))

Shiningdragon21
Sitting in his meditation room brink slowly opened his eyes. He felt better now and needed only now to get a bit of rest while he was in no way fatigued by his fighting he was tired. Rather then wastikg his time and exiting the room he simply stood up and walked over to the side of the platform he was on. Reaching down the side he pressed a few buttons as the center opened up as a bed was reveiled. Going to it he layed down ontop quickly falling asleep.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan saw their target on a large parade float.. "Go" He said as his men moved out. They threw smoke grenades out as kuzan jumped into the air and dove towards the girl. "You're mine!"

a flash shot form the air and Feng kicked Kuzan in the face with a burning kick. "I knew you'd be here..." He said.coldly his cigar burning in his mouth.

The young girl gasped. "Father?" She muttered looking over at the man he kicked.

Kuzan laughed and stood up. Half his face was burn which hissed from his cold body. "My my...it's been a while cousin...." he said as he lunged at The phoenix with ice claws taking on a tiger hybrid appearance. He laughed as he slashed down at Feng.

Feng frowned. "I"ll put you in your place...6 feet under!" He said as his leg burst into flames and he uppercutted him with a swift kick sending him skyward. "Kaya get inside...." He told his daughter as he flew at Kuzan the two clashed in a stalemate which sent a large ripple most mystics would feel in the world.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Up in the Watchtower, Snow Raven did indeed feel the ripple in the mystic energies as the two elemental users collided. The impact doubled her over as if she'd been punched in the gut. She closed her eyes for a moment to trace the energy ripple to its source. Brazil. Snow rushed to the nearest computer monitor and turned on the communications link, projecting her image onto every computer in the heroes' areas of the Hall of Justice. "All available heroes, we have a situation in Brazil. You're all needed, ASAP. Repeat: All available heroes needed in Brazil."

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna was surprised by the giant monitor built into the wall beside her and Aster suddenly turning on, but at Snow Raven's transmission, her expression instantly turned serious. "Well, looks like we've got a mission already." She looked at Aster and held out her hand. "C'mon. I'm gonna assume she means the new Team, too. I've gotta get my quiver and bow, and I don't want you to get lost."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 pm
Forever_Hikaru
((As for me, I'll just jump right in whee ))

Having fallen asleep, Skye woke up on her couch to something beeping. She yawned and checked the interface that was in front of her. Although she was unable to fully hack into the League's mainframe, she did manage to intercept their com link. "All heroes huh?" she said out loud to herself before checking out what was going on in Brazil. Only thing she could see was that there was a blizzard raging, but couldn't tell what the major emergency was. "Well, time to crash the party. I can't let them have all the fun." Whatever it was, it must be something big and Skye was definitely not going to miss out on it. Putting her mask back on, she walked over to one of her machines. "I hope this works..." Stepping on and typing in the location, she was enveloped in light before disappearing.

Minnta Aloripma
“Sanity,
Can't see the dark already.
Purity,
The days are longer.”

"Are you hungry, injured, or anything?", Delira asks after a few moments of silence.

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Asterael takes the other girls hand, not really likeing the idea of getting lost again.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer blinks and looks at her communicator. "All of us huh..?", she mumbles sleepily as she stands up and stretches. She had been dozing in an apartment she kept for when she was tired of being around the others, this interruption of her alone time irritated her. She sighs and walks to a wall covered in strange runes and mutters a quick spell that transformed it into a portal to the Hall of Justice, figuring some of the heroes may need a 'lift' to Brazil.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:37 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan smirked as the two leaders fought. "You got stronger cousin....too bad I did too!"He said as he jumped backwards from Feng. "Time to kick it up..." He said as he made his spear appear. His stomach glowed hinting to where the diamond was. His eyes glowed bright blue as he roared and transformed into a blue tiger.

Feng transformed as well and glared at the tiger. "so you do have the diamond." He muttered as his body erupted into flames. "You're a fool Kuzan. I will not let this happen!" He said as the flames turned blue.

Kuzan roared as the blizzard charged forward towards the fiery bird and Feng let out a loud cry as a heat wave matched the blizzard and now the two were locked in a weather fight.

Leprechaun_Sean
(Hey Voodoo, is this one of your story fights, or can we jump in and bust some heads? twisted )

Clyde was awoken by the sound of Snow's voice. Even though he was in the infirmary, Snow still managed to pop up on of the computers. In a groggy stupor, Clyde obeyed the call. He began suiting up, despite the staff workers' request that he needed more rest. Before anyone could really stop him, Clyde was already suited up. The last nail in the coffin was his mask closing everyone off. "Ready." The cybernetic swordsman breathed as he grabbed his sword and left the infirmary.

Clyde should have listen to the staff workers. As he walked down the Hall of Justice corridors, he stumbled and almost fell down. Clyde leaned against a wall and breathed heavily. This was going to be tough considering his condition. "Where's healer when you need one." Clyde mutter as he thought of either Dreamer or Snow.

- Unknown

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 pm
Shiningdragon21
Still within his own area Brink was closed off to the report by Snow. As he had gotten it built no outside communications were allowed within it and no tech outside of the bed were present in it. He simply lay there in the bed still sleeping soundly unaware of the call by snow.

Forever_Hikaru
Skye had managed to teleport to Brazil, quite close to the fight actually. She saw that she was in the blizzard then started checking that she had all her limbs still attached. "Phew, it worked." she said before changing her suit to a thermal property. From there she checked where exactly she has been teleported. Seemed like she was in a town, celebrating some kind of festival.

The Voodoo Bunny
((yeah pretty much, you can bash mercs heads in lol. we'll say theres a ton of them.))
Some goons went to grab Kaya. "Who are they father?" She said as she transformed into a red, black, and white crane and she quickly dispatched the mercs. She flew into the air as several of them shot nets at her. She spun and sliced the nets up with her wings as she landed on a pole.

Kuzan watched Kaya and growled. "So she can fight huh?" He said as he roared sending two ice dragons after the girl.

"Kaya! These are the people I warned you about. Now's the time to show off what we Orofeis can do!" He said as he blasted Kuzan with a blast of fire before flying next To his daughter. The two crossed their wings as fire swirled around them and formed two fire orbs. The two then launched them into the dragons and a large explosion enveloped them destroying them

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 pm
Forever_Hikaru
((Shall I check on Xis?))

Skye flinched at the sound of an explosion. She turned a corner and saw some guys with guns. They spotted her and she quickly dove back behind the corner before they started shooting at her. "Lets see how they like my little pet." she said with a smirk as she waved her hand over her gauntlet, materializing one of her favorites. A fire dragon appeared in front of the mercs and roared as it's body was engulfed in flames. Scaring some of them off, the dragon swept its tail at the remaining mercenaries, knocking them down.

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan growled. "Look like you have back up now." He snarled as he unleashed a blizzard of ice spears and launched them at the two birds. "You will not stop me!"

Feng spread his large wings as they erupted into flames. "Let me explain something to you...unlike the other members...I hold no regard for your life!" He said as he launched a storm of flame hawks at the spears

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(Must take matters into my own hands.)

Clyde continued to lean against the wall and breathe. He needed more rest, but his sense duty prevented him from turning back. Clyde began to think. How could he recover faster? There was either Dreamer or Snow. Dreamer could cast a spell to help the swordsman feel rejuvenated and healthy as a horse Snow could take away the pain and heal any woulds Clyde might have had, that would allow him to at least walk on his own. Then, there was the last idea. Find an emergency kit. They usually had a shot of adrenaline in them for people who were having allergic reactions. The energy boost would help the Leaguer carry on. On the downside, he'd crash later and be in a worse state.

The cybernetic swordsman continued to hobble against the wall and make his way down the hall. The corridors were empty. not very surprising when they were just given an order to head to Brazil. What could be going on in Brazil? Clyde thought to himself as he came to an opening in the halls. A massive shooting? Giant hostage situation? A nude riot? Clyde searched the opening. Apparently, he had made it the entrance of the Hall of Justice. In the distance, Clyde spotted Dreamer. "Oh sweet Jesus. Dreamer!" Clyde shouted, sounding like a tired marathon runner. "I need a little..help."

- Unknown

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games