Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 am

Sera was surprised to see the person moving so fast and quiet. This must be Zane from the looks of it, the other members of the Diablos' cult doesn't seem to trust him very much. He seems to be signaling her that she needs to battle him... "Who are you?" She inquired in a cold voice. Pretending not to know Zane. Sera acted to make it seem more real, since, the first thing everyone asks when a suspicious person appears in front of them is inquiring who they are. She held her red book tightly. The temperature in the area got warmer, she is going to create a heat haze then a mirage that distorts light to the level it hides Ed and Yui from danger. After that is settled, she can open her book to use the magic to its full extent.

((Edited, sorry if it wasn't clear the first time.))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 pm

(Wait, I'm confused. Is your character in another reality at the moment because the post doesn't make since other wise. There are 4 people in the room not including your character. There is no way you know that Sera is part of the Diablos cult since she's is trying to protect 2 students from with only fire magic from my chracter. The girl with the blue hair and wings is Yui I'm guessing and she is a student of the water house. My character is the one threatening their safety at the moment and as far as I can tell, I'm not mentioned in your post.)

uilenyk

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:32 pm

((Actually, I am with Ed and Yui. I am Sera ._. I'll go edit my post so it can have Zane's name in it.))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:01 pm

(No, my post was for a post by Okami Ameras. Looks like she deleted it so it really doesn't matter. Sorry for the confusion. I'll edit this post and post my response in a sec.)

He let out a small laugh. "Do you really intend to fight me? You are at a disadvantage girl. Not only are you already surrounded by shadows, you must put forth an effort to protect to 2 behind you. Do you really think you can protect them from harm and defend yourself?" Zane still had his own objectives to accomplish. It would be best if he could avoid injuring anyone but the possibility of that seem low.

uilenyk

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:56 pm

"I've done so many times before. My ancestors have battled an army by themselves and suceeded, it won't be long until I learn how to do that." Sera's voice was emotionless. The temperature in the area increased significantly, it was almost hard to breathe. The haze distorted Zane's figure, this means he could not see Sera properly too. Sera looked back to Yui and Ed. They were distorted, but not enough to hide them. She can risk creating a wall of fire, but they would be trapped. If she makes them run, Zane could catch up with them. The moment Sera opened her book, flames swirled around her and the runic markings revealed themselves. Zane would have to prepare for some burns.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:15 pm

He had to find an opening somewhere. In their current situation, on one could see clearly at the moment and he could use this to his advantage. He sunk into his own shadow to protect himself from the heat leaving an illusion of himself above. In this state, he could not see his surroundings but that didn't matter too much. His other senses were heightened. He continued to send out a small pulse into a small radius around him to just to make sure his other senses were not being deceived. Even though he was protected it would be hard to move the way he wanted and keep up the illusion at the same time. His illusion had both arms up with an and seemed to have a dark aura around him protecting himself from the heat.

uilenyk

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:29 pm

From what Sera can see Zane still hasn't made his first move, it seems that he is unaffected by the heat. Unsure of what his plan was, Sera felt that the darkness was somewhere else, its the person standing in front of her. If he is going after the two students, Sera will need to find a way for them to escape. She sent five small fireballs to the figure in front of her to test out her suspicions, if that is really Zane.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:37 pm

The attacks passed through the illusion and hit the wall behind. "Do you truly think you can harm a shadow with fire?" the illusion cried out. "You cannot harm me." As he had his illusion continue to rant on, he used the heat waves to his advantage. It was already hard to see a shadow move and with the impaired vision, it would be even harder. He creeped along the wall knowing that Sare would find him before he reached the 2 student because she could sense him. All he had to do was get as close as he could before she pinpointed his location.

uilenyk

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:57 pm

"Shadow? You're an illusion." Sera knew it is impossible for her attack to pass through a person. If the person is really invincible, it would still hit him, but he would'nt feel a thing. Now she has to pinpoint where the real Zane is. She knew she cannot harm Zane in his shadow form, it's like hitting a wall. Sera ran back to grab a hold of Ed and Yui, ignoring the illusion's rant, then summoned a fire wall around them. It lit up the whole area and even if the light is distorted, Zane's shadow is dark enough to pinpoint where he is. The flame wall is very small, Sera knew it would almost burn them, but this prevents Zane to materialize near them too. She sent out small flames to fly around the wall of fire. Sera is a dragonkin, the heat would not affect her very much. Ed and Yui was sweating though, Sera would need to end this as soon as possible.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:34 am

Atta backed away from trying to help Amaya when the other Master shook her head at her. She was trying not to lose control. To keep herself from killing herself or the other masters. She was trying to stay level headed. But as she watched Amaya, horror grew in her eyes. Amaya was going to kill herself. That's what it looked like to her. "Oh Titan... If any of the great gods hear me... Please help us..." She quietly prayed. She herself, with one injured hand, was only using her one bladed sword instead of the double-bladed one she normally used. She had to smile though, they were giving one hell of a fight. But her friends.. The pupils were in danger.... She almost seemed to lose it. She pounded the ground with one foot and vines seemed to come to life and the Earth seemed to shudder, as Titan started pouring his own might through her. She herself had closed her eyes to let Titan do what he willed. Vines started grabbing men and pulling them underground, while the Earth seem to come alive and "eat" some of the others. While this went on Atta regained control of herself and her hurt hand didn't bother her, turning the one sided to the double sided, Atta started slicing through the enemies that got to close to her. She could feel herself bleeding every couple of hits she sustained. She must be as strong as the Earth she kept telling herself.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Of course she would position herself close to them. In their current situation Zane could wait things out. Sera might be fine but he wondered how long Ed and Yui would last in the heat. He wasn't going to wait to find out. This time she had completely blocked vision with the wall of fire but he could still sense that they were there with Sera in front. Detaching his shadow from himself would severely weaken his ability to manipulate other shadows and to protect himself from the heat but in doing so, he saw a chance to end this quickly and with the least amount of injury. He covered himself in what shadow energy he could then charged forward. He stayed close to the ground bursting through the fire wall. The protective energy evaporated instantly but he ignored the burns he received. He threw a punch towards Sera's face as his shadow slipped beneath them both and onto the wall behind. It then stretched out attempting to pull one of the 2 students in. Who it actually targeted didn't matter as long as it got one of them.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Ed got a punch in the gut after moving Yuri out of the way. The heat in the room was making the blood in his veins boil. He took off his jacket and threw it at Yuri, "Quick, go to the roof! I'll be there in a minute!" He then charged at the random dude who was attacking his teacher, trying to remember what high school had taught him about fighting. The temperature was also disorienting him, but he focused on what he needed to do to help Sera. "AAAHHHH!!!"

Sebastian nodded to his order. He took his sword from his sheath and cloaked it with shadows. He then charged the water master, who was looking at the other masters instead of him.

((Ok, guys! I am free from the burden of the SAT. I am now working though, so I'll be getting on later than I usually was. I"ll try to post, but it all depends on my homework load.))

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Aizith continued to roll over enemies until one enemy sneakily knocked her off her boulder. Aizith fell hard to ground, pulling out her sword and trying to dodge sword blows. She screamed out in pain, as more and more cuts appeared on her body. Her rage was building. Screw Titan, screw staying cool. She had to stay alive. She had to protect everyone. Aizith felt rage fill her body. Her woods was being destroyed. Aizith screamed out in pain, as poison plants grew out from the ground. They began to emit a poisonous gas and all the enemies that surrounded her began to fall from breathing in the gas. She quickly destroyed the plants before the poison could effect any of her allies. She could sense her Master in pain, and she glared in that direction.

"You...Will...Not...Destroy...This...Place." Aizith screamed in between breaths, as she slammed her sword against the enemies attacking her Master. Her eyes were beginning to glow, and with every step she was beginning to shake the earth. "I WON'T LET YOU!" she screamed with all her might.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:25 pm

The pain was excruciating, Sera lost control of the flames for a moment and saw Ed charging Zane's shadow. The shadow was reaching out, it was going to pull someone in. Her nose was bleeding and maybe the cartilage broke. Sera searched for her red book, it seems to have been thrown somewhere by the impact. Without it, she is very weak. She has no choice but to save Ed now. Sera ran and pushed Ed out before he hits the shadow, letting the shadow get a grasp of her instead.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games