Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:55 pm
Eviz watched her step away, he hesitated for a moment. He turned on his heels and walked away from her, he headed back the way they came.
His attention was caught by a ship making an emergency crash, he couldn't help himself, he bang walking in the direction of the crash.

[~hehe]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:16 pm
Hector turned as she saw Eviz getting away, and she turned towards the soldiers. "Is there a problem?" She asked them.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:23 pm
Two soldiers stepped up to Hector, they eyed him carefully before even speaking "Hector Thunderbird, we have reason to suspect that you have tampered with government resources" he said referring to the stones "we are taking you into custody, a trail will be held, please do not resist arrest" the soldier stepped behind Hector, he put his hands behind his back and cuffed him. The cuffs were embedded with magical stones, causing any magic on Hector to be cease. The soldier pushed Hector along.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:32 pm
'These Norrans and their silly magic.' She thought, following along. 'I suppose the prince will get what he wants after all.' She followed quietly, thinking about how silly her arrest sentence was as she was brought back to the castle. 'and I suppose I'll get a visit from a royal someone.' She thought as she was brought inside with cuffs on.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:38 pm
The soldiers led Hector under the castle, the only remaining cells were there. They picked one of the many unoccupied cells and threw Hector in "stay out" the soldier said before stepping away.

"why am I not surprised" the prince said as he walked up to the cell, he was dressed more formally then earlier. "I should have known better then to let you walk around my city alone" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a white stone, the same white stone Eviz had given to Hector "this stone is extremely rare, only obtainable in one area" he shot a look at Hector "how did you get your hands on this stone?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:53 pm
"I picked it up off the side of the road. It looked just like the rest of the marble pavement, so I thought there might have been a broken piece somewhere." She said looking away before slowly turning back to look at him. "Why? Did you miss my beautiful face for the few sheer moments that I had supposedly disappeared. I'm flattered." She replied with a coy expression. "You even went out of your way to dress your best for me. How sweet of you."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:01 pm
"Do not toy with me!" He hollered out, the rage in his voice all too real "these stones cannot be found anywhere in these streets! Tell me where you got the stone!" He wasn't responding well to her antics, in fact he didn't want any other response that didn't involve the stone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:06 pm
A smile crawled onto Hector's face as she realized just how important the stone was. Looking at his face, she broke into a mad laughter that made some of the guards shutter. "This... this is priceless." She said, referring to the look on his face.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:12 pm
Liam stared at Him as he laughed away like a maniac "your trial will begin in a few moments" he simply stated "if you don't reveal the truth, it will go with you to the grave" of course this wasn't the option he wanted to go through with, he needed to know if any others had the stones.

Eviz watched as the crash had been taken under control and the people were calmed. It was strange how all these people reacted horrified when none of them were being affected by the crash, perhaps it was sympathy?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:19 pm
'Now I want that stone. I really really want that stone.' She thought, looking Liam over. "I tell you what. I might just be willing to comply." She said, looking away from him and trying hard not to laugh.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:25 pm
"..." Liam thought for a moment, he wasn't sure what Hector was planning but he had no other option "Very well..." He said stepping closer to the cell "what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 pm
"Let's see... what I want... what I want..." She muttered. Scratching her head. Suddenly, she pulled out a pin from her hair and put it into the cuffs. "A trial would be fun and all too, but I think I've had my fill of entertainment. Well, I suppose that first off, I would say that I'm curious..." She trailed off, picking the locks of her cuffs with the pin, and not looking at the prince. The cuffs fell off, and she quickly removed the stones from the cuffs.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 pm
Liam watched Hector almost oblivious to everything he was doing "what is it!" He yelled out, he was getting desperate now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:46 pm
Suddenly, the guards fell over knocked out, and Hector put the pin into the door lock, unlocking it and pushing the door open. She walked out of the cell and over towards the prince. Of course, with the guards knocked out, there was no one around except for the other prisoners to hear him if he screamed. "That stone. I want it. I also want you to tell me what it does." She told him, looking up at him with cold, half opened eyes.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:52 pm
Liam jumped back, he couldn't believe how easily he had been pinned. He gripped the stone and stood against the wall "you'll never get this stone..." He said under his breath, he tried to hide his fear.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games