Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:39 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:41 pm
Looking at Leon Kyo sighed as he stood up straight releasing his hand from his blade. He said nothing as he stood there his eyes watching each of the two people that had taken residence within the princesses courtyard. They were starting to press his patience and his nerves and he was no longer enjoying them being there.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:59 pm
Arlyn closed her eyes for a moment and took a slow breath to calm herself since she was already feeling uncomfortable with these two strangers who had abilities similar to her own. She heard Cat and Lily's quiet giggling and a small smile touched her lips. "Cat, Lily, I can hear you, you know," she whispered, using the breeze to carry her voice to them. "Could you come here please? I need my friends."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:11 pm
"Well, I guess I'll head back now before the two who came with me start wondering where I went." Leon said sheepishly, knowing full well Kyo was getting tired of him hanging around. As soon as he was out of sight, he sighed. Well, Second Attempt shall be marked as fail. He thought, no such as a peck on the cheek or anything that might indicate Arlyn actually liked him. I guess after this I'll just have to marry some random Princess or Noble Dad picks out for me. Leon thought and facepalmed, God how he hated those meetings.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:34 pm
((Aw, poor Leon. Don't worry, Fiyah, he'll get his chance to try again once Jezebel makes her attempt at kidnapping Arlyn.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:43 pm
((I know, but shh, he's not supposed to know that! *covers Leon's ears* ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:20 pm
((Lol. Hell, neither's Arlyn.
Arlyn: What? But--
Me: *holds up a hand* Shh, forget, love.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:52 pm
((Yeah, but I don't know if Minnta's waiting for me to do the assassination first or if she's going to go first but waiting for the small crowd around Arlyn to disperse. *shrugs* ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:25 pm
((Well, if you do the assassination first, I'm pretty sure it would open up a chance for Minnta, because Arlyn would be upset enough to not want anyone near her and would run back up to her tower.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 pm
(Someone do something damn it. I am currently drinking and bored outta my.damn mond while doing it even tho im doing it from a buddys 21st party.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 pm
Shano didn't like the guard now, with those eyes she felt like he was watching her like a criminal. The royals guards are no different from the ones in Domhain. All of them were restricting. She didn't do anything wrong either, she knew that she was too loud but she doesn't like to be scolded. She ignored the guard and walked away from them to the other side of the courtyard. She sat down and began to play with the plants again. Shano isn't someone who would listen to other people easily, especially if they were mean to her. She doesn't care if the guard dragged her to jail, she can break out of it anyway.

((Shano is going to get her butt kicked XD Though before going to jail she could have some action first. Such as fighting the assassin @w@))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:06 am
((Oooooooooooo sounds like fun :3 ))

Lily and Cat giggled as arlyn spoke to them. Lily seemed to have drunk a few sips of the punch. Cat was just excited. They let Leon pass them before heading out to join their favorite princess and Lilys favorite guard. "What's wrong with them?" The twins asked simultaneously.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:49 am
Seeing his opportunity, Jace snuck in, first by killing the man guarding the back door. Jace took his armor and walked in. Next he would find an unfortunate party-goer on the way to the bathroom. Jace would follow him in, snap his neck and take his finery and change disguises. Jace's unfortunate target had a hood, hence why the poor man had been chosen, and Jace now had it up, hiding his face as he maneuvered through the crowds to the Prince. Luckily enough, he was surrounded by a group of nobles, each pestering him with questions. May you find peace in the next life. I bear you no ill will and should you desire revenge, you may have it on me when I eventually pass on. Jace thought, both to himself and to the prince. From within the crowd he threw a rock through the window and when everyone looked to find the source of the noise, Jace struck, grabbing the prince, p[lacing his hand over his mouth to silence him, then sticking a knife into the man's heart. With the deed done, Jace quickly took off running, knowing full well that someone had either witnessed the act or would soon see the prince and Jace, putting two and two together.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 pm
Arlyn was about to answer Lily and Cat's question when a scream rang out from the main ballroom. She gave Kyo a quick look and went back inside to find out what had happened. A crowd had gathered near the edge of the dance floor, but the people moved aside for the members of the royal family. Arlyn barely looked upon the scene before she began to slowly back away. Then she whirled and, picking up her skirts to free her legs, ran for the corridors, heading for her tower chambers.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:35 pm
Free's hand immediately went to the hilt of his sword when he heard the scream. Then he saw what had caused it, The Crown Prince had been killed. "Xavier, I'm going to find Leon, come or stay here, I don't care which!" Dustin shouted and rushed out to find his charge, hoping the kid hadn't been hurt.

Leon had found himself another place outside to sit while he looked up at the sky, distracting himself from how badly he had blown it talking to Arlyn. Then he heard the scream and saw someone running. He took off after the hooded man, wanting to know what had happened.

There's someone chasing me, so someone did see me after all. No matter, I'll just ditch him and- Jace thought until a blast of fire shot past him. So, I'm not the only one then. He thought and turned, discarding his disguise. "So, I see someone else has powers. You would be wise to turn away, I'd rather not have to kill anyone else tonight." Jace said, but Leon would stand defiant, a flaming blade appearing in the youth's hands. "Very well then." Jace said and drew his own weapon and began fighting.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games