Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:34 pm
"And no chance of you going easy on her I take it?" Aaron sighed in minor irritation. "Just once I wish you'd think about other people for a change instead of forcing others to do what you want. You realize what you're doing currently counts as blackmail, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:03 pm
"Harsh" he pretended to cringe at his accusations "Everything will be alright, and she'll definitely will remain among us living" he waved it off then saw the person in question as they approached the college, he was about to cal out to her when he stopped and noticed a poster on the wall, it appeared to bean advertisement for traveling with a picture of a beach and beach furniture "Hmmm...." he smiled and started spinning his cane once again.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:45 pm
Virgil began cackling madly as he continued working. It was most likely just a side effect from all the energy drinks he had consumed, either that or he accidentally inhaled something he shouldn't have. Either way he was gleefully running around his Home Lab, mixing and brewing potions, transmuting objects and slicing, dicing, crushing and grounding other things until finally he was ready and tossed everything onto his Crazy Contraption (TM). It was a marvelous thing, it basically combined everything an Alchemist needed to work, and best of all, it ran on the user's latent magical energy, which Virgil had in abundance, he didn't really have much to do, and the more he worked the better he got. Putting on a lab coat, safety goggles and rubber gloves, Virgil finally started his Contraption up, giving it all he needed before running all over it, fussing with knobs and buttons, pulling levers, lightning fires and activating Alchemy Circles, all of which culminated in a fantastic, mostly harmless explosion. "Haha! It's finally done! Gotta go show this to the others. I can shower later." He said to himself and happily boxed up his project.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:33 am
"Thinking of planning a vacation?" Aaron stopped a few feet away and looked back at Sebastian when he realized he'd stopped walking. "The club does have funds now after your spontaneous fundraiser that probably won't get used for anything else."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:33 am
He turned to Aaron and nodded "I do believe your, right. the club could use alittle reward, plus it'll be perfect for today's project" he started walking again "Ah Good Morning, Ms. Hain. I trust Your certainly a punctual one."  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:12 pm
"I figured you would have turned me into something if I didn't." Molly said and yawned softly and covered her mouth. "Oh, here." she said and took the container of cookies out of her bag. "The woman you gave the money to wanted to share these with us." she said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:18 pm
"I haven't the foggiest of what your talking about, but I do thank you for the cookies, the rest of the members should love these." he seemed to have completely ignored the fact hat he was involved in the fund raising "now come along, lackey we have much to do this morning." as he said this he was munching on a cookie "mmm soft, very good  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:24 pm
Molly sighed and nodded as she followed. "Morning Aaron. Cookie?" she offered with a smile as they walked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:52 pm
((so sorry i haven't replied in awhile. i was in the middle of moving back to my home state of Texas))

Pheobe was on her way to the club room, a coffee mug in her hand. She looked as though she was about the fall asleep when she saw that she was near the room. Knocking a few times to let anyone in the room know she was entering. When she knew that it was safe to enter, she did so and went to sit on the couch. She set the things she had brought with her as today was her only day that she didn't have any classes.
"I take it Meister hasn't gotten here yet. Wonder what fun project he'll think of today," she said, basically thinking out loud. She took a sip from the mug before setting on the ground next to her feet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:32 pm
as if on Cue the meister barged in barged in the club room grinning proudly "Ah Good Morning Pheobe, here have a cookie, compliments of Ms. Molly" he tossed her one as he set the container on the center table and took a few more cookies for himself  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:11 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Having already been in the room Alex had taken one of the couches of the club room and pushed it into the far corner and turned it with it facing the wall. He didn't have track this current morning a fact he didn't find out about till he had gotten to the school. For some reason someone had decided not to remind him the previous day about it. It didn't matter tho as he had a pillow over his head now and was sleeping soundly. Even with the noises going on in the room Alex seemed to hardly stir at them. How long he had been there sleeping already tho was anyone's best guess.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:34 pm
Virgil dove through the club window, rolled and sprang up excitedly. "Guysguysguysguys! Check out what I made!" Virgil said and pulled out a small stone and held it out in the palm of his hand. "Oh, and don't worry about the window, I'll get it later." He said, waving his hand at the window and nearly bouncing in excitement, or was it because of all the energy drinks he had consumed during his experiments.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:10 am
Sebastian casually just ate another cookie "Must be sumthin for you to break my window" he gave a smile but the aura comign off him wasn't a pleasant feeling throughout the room. "I do hope you fix that posthaste, by the way"  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:53 pm
"What is it?" Molly asked curiously as she looked at the stone.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:01 pm
"The Holy Grail of Alchemy! The Philospher's Stone! I finally made one, and without using Orphans, Poor People or an entire town in the middle of a religious civil war spurred on by Homonculi. Check it." Virgil said excitedly and pointed his stone at the broken glass, in an instant it was as if nothing had happened. "It's like breaking the game code for life, though I can't bring back dead people, I have a cousin who can do that though, cool guy." Virgil said and pocketed the stone. He was going to have to make sure no one other than him got their hands on it, he didn't need a Harry Potter scenario to deal with.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff