Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:51 am
"What an exciting pair we are...", Reiko sighs, "Guess we could drink or duel again until you decide to go away."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:49 am
"We could play chess, that's something else I do," Kikala said with another small shrug. "Other than that, yeah drinking or dueling."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:23 am
"I've never played chess, is it any fun?"

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:37 am
"I think it is, but eh, it's more an intellectual fight than a physical one, so most people don't really like it, at least not the people I knew," Kikala said as she turned to look at Reiko.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:44 am
"Do you have a chess set and would be willing to teach me?", Reiko asks, apparently fairly interested in this idea.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:55 am
"I do, but it's back in my room, if your so inclined to step into my lair, hell bring some booze and we can make a day out of it," Kikala said with a smirk as she started to walk off towards the dorms.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:09 pm
Reiko sighs, "I do have other classes to teach later, so I can't get overly drunk." She thinks for a momet before speaking again, "I guess I can bring something though, where's you're 'lair'?"

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:23 pm
"Obelisk blue dorms, Suite 157, still not sure how I got into the ritzy dorm," Kikala said with a chuckle as she looked back at Reiko.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:27 pm
"I've rarely been near them.", Reiko responds. She hums softly and heads in a slightly different direction, "I'll see you in a bit then."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:30 pm
Kikala gave a small wave and continued walking to the dorms, not going inside, instead climbing up the fancy, decorative wall to her room's window, which was always unlocked for this reason. She slipped inside, disabling traps as she went before quickly tidying up the place, wouldn't do to look like a complete slob, now would it. There was some clutter to one who didn't know otherwise, but it was strategically placed in case of a fight for impromptu weapons or obstacles.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 pm
((Did our shenanigans scare people off?))

Reiko retrieves a few bottles and wanders to the Blue dorms. She eventually finds Kikala's room and knocks.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:50 pm
Kikala opened the door slightly before pulling Reiko in quickly, peeking her head out and looking both ways before shutting the door and locking it. she then walked over to a nearby table with a chess set already set up on it, a rather intricate one with finely carved details, each piece looking like an actual soldier, knight, bishop, tower, queen and king.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((Did our shenanigans scare people off?))
((I sure hope not, I assumed most people were waiting for the fusion duel to finish. I've plans for after that, but have to wait until that class finishes.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:30 pm
((Yeah, I dunno about everyone else, but your shenanigans aren't really scaring me off. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:49 am
{Sorry for not posting been working with lack of sleep the past few days and was busy today}
Elton smiled a bit "I play a card and end my turn."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces