Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:32 am
"Same here. I heard the food here is great." Yui said with a smile as they started heading to the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:45 am
Robert stands up and looks at Carlanza stretching "Finally able to get something to eat!" He says happily and even better, the day was almost over. It was a pretty exiting day so far... Now just to never let anyone know he was a human even if they thought he was.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm
Rajin's stomach growling seemed to be in sync with Cassia's as the two made their way to cafeteria. Rajin was starting to not really care what food they served, so long as it was edible. "If there's is a line, I'm going to be busting some heads." The cranky ifrit said menacingly. Finally, the two made it to the cafeteria. Much to Rajin's dismay, there was a line for food. The efreet's brow began to furrow and his fist tightened. "There will be blood." He muttered as he trudged to the line.

Hector left the classroom just as everyone else did. He didn't bother waving good-bye to the girl who sat next to him, not do he make eye contact with his new found crush, Shiyana. He simply snuck off to the lockers to search for his crush's. He needed to deliver that letter while no one was looking or watching.

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:27 pm
"Wonder if I'm allowed to just eat them.", Cassia mumbles, following Rajin. She glances around, the growing crowd in the cafeteria was making her uncomfortable. "No matter where I go in here, someone will still probably be behind me."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:07 pm
Rajin payed no mind to Cassia as he made his towards the line. The ifrit decided to be peaceful about everything. He began to shove and push his way to the font of the line. Obviously, Rajin was met with resistance. This only him push harder. Eventually, the efreet was blocked off by several students. "Out of my way." Rajin growled. The student simply gave the boy a defiant glare and began to crowd him. "Fine. You asked for it though." Rajin bared his teeth and dove towards the students, throwing a flurry of punches and kicks. None his strike seemed to be wild though; Each punch or kick was controlled and flowed. In a matter of seconds, Rajin had the student on the ground. "Anyone else want to stop me?" He said glaring at the other students who stared in horror. The efreet then made his way to the front of line, no one daring to stop him.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:44 pm
♥ K ♥ A ♥ M ♥ I ♥ Y ♥ A ♥ • ♥ I ♥ N ♥ U ♥

User Image
kamiya took the clipboard back from the last girl, and wrote in her measurements. As she handed back the clipboard to the teacher, she spoke."If anyone else see's this. I have no quarrel about taking actions Kamiya wrote her paper on the twisted tale of hansel and gretel. Not paying attention to anyone, Kamiya placed her paper on the teacher's desk. She quickly packed her things, and when hector went to say goodbye to her, she simply just left. As she now made her way to the cafeteria. She saw a commotion break out thanks to the stupid hellhound. "Don't mind if I do." Kamiya cut in front of the ifrit. All you saw following was the high tension between the too. she stared him down, without any fear. She still managed to grabbed her food at the same time. "Someone needs a put a collar on this one's temper."

Serphrim

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:29 pm
"Someone needs to collar you, mutt.", Cassia growls. She had originally planned to impatiently wait in line, but had followed after Rajin when he made the line a chaotic mess. She now glares balefully at Kamiya, not at all happy about this girl deliberately causing more of a scene and making it take longer to cease her stomachs growling.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:57 pm
Rajin was just about to get his food. He was nearly there. He could smell it. It was a nice big bowl of ramen. Well prepared too with beef. Then, the worst happened. Just as the ifrit was about to grab his food, someone cut in front of him and snatched it away. The girl from gym who called him hellhound snatch away his bowl. Rajin was now beyond livid, but the smell of food was too intoxicating and his hungry was just barely beating his want for revenge. The efreet begrudgingly took the next bowl of food and sat down. He broke apart a pair of chopsticks and began to wolf down his food. His stomach sang in praise as the something began to quiet the beast within. It wasn't long before Rajin was slurp down the broth.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:08 am
"I just hope it's something I can eat and not worry about dying from." Carson said sheepishly, he didn't know jack about what Monsters ate, for all he knew they drank poisons like soda.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:38 am
"Hey, we eat the same things you do with some exceptions." Yui said. "There are some with special diets, but there will be food for you." She walked into the cafeteria to see the aftermath of what the ifrit had done. Seems like he's gonna be trouble for them eventually...especially when he's in all of their classes. She just sighed and got into line.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:20 pm
Marin Kawa

Marin was adjusting the pile around when she heard someone next to her. Giving a appreciated smile she sighed, "Thanks Leith." She walked into her classroom and went straight to her desk to set the papers down. Lifting her hand she tucked a loose strand behind her ear and looked him over. "Who's your day going so far?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:20 pm
"It's going quite swimmingly.", Ronan answers cheerily, "How is yours going? Quite a bit of stuff you were carrying." He looks at the papers on her desk curiously, though he stays by the door.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:24 pm
"Well that's nice to hear, I was worried there for a minute." Carson said and followed after Yui. "Damn, must be ravenous." Carson said simply, wondering if he should be worried or impressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:15 am
"We should stay out of their way in the future...I have a bad feeling about them." Yui said to Carson, only loud enough for him to hear. When they got to the front of the line, she picked up some cold soba noodles and an vanilla ice cream dessert for later. She then started looking for a table while she waited for Carson.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:48 am
((It's funny too because right now, I'm actually in Japan. XD))

Carson decided to follow Yui's example and get the soba. For his desert though, he went with a small chocolate cake thing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games