Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:37 am
Eric headed out with Skye and Terrence, wondering if Paul was doing better now that they were out of the petting zoo. Skye seemed to be worried about him, and had probably taken what he had said harder than Eric had. He could see Paul now, and he no longer looked angry. That was at least a good sign.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:25 pm
Paul kept scanning the horizen waiting for Maverick to arrive or for five minutes when he noticed his friends exitting the tent. "Well that was fast. Hey guys!" he said with a wide grin as he closed the gap between them. "Did you guys finally get tired of the petting zoo?" he asked, still not sure if Skye was mad at him or not.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:55 pm
Skye saw Paul all cheery again like nothing happened. She wanted to let out a sigh, but didn't. Instead she didn't answer him and looked away. She didn't know how his attitude could change so quickly. It makes her think that he's just toying with her again like always, but that just made her more upset. She walked around him to see if Maverick had shown up yet and it seems like he hasn't. She then looked around the circus, wondering where they could go next.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:52 pm
Paul was a bit puzzled when Skye ignored him and look the other way. When Skye went past him without so much as looking at him, he knew that she was mad at him. "Hey, you okay Skye? Did someone do something to you? They did huh?! Whose a** do I have to kick?!" he asked with genuin concern, knowing that it was his a** she wanted kicked. He was still putting together he was gunna do that.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:59 pm
Maverick walked up just as Paul was offering to kick someone's a**. He smirked and said " I know I just got here, but I get the strangest feeling that it's your a** she wants kicked Paul" he chuckled light heartily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:07 pm
Eric was a little concerned, both for Skye and for Paul. Skye seemed to think Paul was playing her, and Paul seemed like he was regretting what he had said. He didn't want to intervene in any way unless it was necessary, though, and hopefully things would work out on their own. Mommy and Me would be just fine. He still felt a little awkward, though.

When Maverick walked up, Eric waved. Hi, Mav. We were starting to wonder if something happened to you.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:38 pm
Was he that dense or was he just joking again? Skye was getting tired of his jokes. She wanted to yell, but that would cause a scene and she didn't want to drag the others into it. Instead she needed to go and cool down somewhere. "...I'm going to look around for awhile, call me if you need me." she said to the others, ignoring Paul again, as she started walking towards the center of the circus.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:57 am
Paul sighed and ran a hand through his hair as Skye continued to ignore him. "Crap. Guess I was right and that I am in trouble. I'm not sure if her not telling me to kick my own a** is a bad thing or a good thing." he said to himself as he figured out what to do next. Skye was his friend, and he hated seeing her upset like this. He wanted to go and help her out, but he was horrible at things like that. "Screw me. Mav, if I'm going down, I'm dragging you down with me!" he said as he ran off to catch up with Skye. When he caught up with her, he put a hand on her shoulcer and said, "I'm sorry.". He hoped she would forgive him, but he had a feeling that she was gunna make him go through hell before that happened.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:03 pm
"Do you even know what you're sorry for?" Skye asked Paul when she heard his apology. She wanted to know if he really meant it and knew what he did so that he wasn't just saying sorry to make her not be mad at him anymore. She would forgive him, eventually, but she was a little too upset right now to do it on the spot. She was hoping he'd let her go so she could calm down and take her mind off it a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:37 pm
"Do I know what I'm sorry for? Of course I do! The real question would be, am I apologizing for the right thing?" Paul asked. He wasn't trying to be funny, though it might have come off that way. "And seeing as to how I can only guess why you're mad I can't know for sure. Though, I am sorry. Both for teasing you this morning and for how I acted in the petting zoo. It was uncalled for." He said as he looked down at his feet. He had some trouble looking Skye in the eye as he apologized.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:29 pm
Skye saw that his apology was genuine and just couldn't stay mad at him. She gave him a small smile, "You're forgiven." She said though not all of her anger disappeared, but most of it did. She wished that he knew exactly what his actions did, but it looks like she'd just have to let it go. The boys probably wouldn't understand anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:16 pm
Terrence looked over at Paul and Skye talking to each other. He then looked back at Eric and Maverick. "Well, they seem to be sorting things out. Where to now?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:11 pm
When Skye forgave Paul, he couldn't help but grin exta wide and give her a big hug. The hug was short lived though as he thought better of it and pulled away quickly. "So, uhh...what do you say we head back to the others and decide where to go next." He said, fairly quietly as he nodded his head in the direction of where the rest of the gang was.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:26 pm
Skye nodded, "Yeah lets go." she said, her smile growing just a bit more after the hug that Paul gave her. It did help make her feel better. She started walking back with him towards the others though she wasn't quite sure what to say to them.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100