Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:10 pm
Rajin was at a loss for words when Krynn started apologizing to him. He dropped the bowl of fruit. The lamia wrapped her arms around him and began to cry. The genie awkwardly put his arms around her as well before enveloping her. He wasn't sure why she was apologizing. So what if she had taken his necklace. Yes, Krynn was now Rajin's wife. He had settled this already. What was wrong? "Are you ok?" Rajin asked, looking down at the snake who was full of tears.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:20 pm

The snake continued to bury her face in his chest. "It's all my fa-auuult," The sort of spiritual crying that Krynn needed was here. The Zmeya was soft and weak and her husband's embrace was so comforting to her. She was sorry for her family's distaste of her ruining the evening. She was sorry that she wasn't the sort of girl with the material to be a good wife. She was sorry for so much and not all of it was to Rajin. "I just want to hide a--way with you, I don't want to face the-eemm," She was so hard to understand. Krynn didn't look up at her husband.. not like she could see, anyway.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:50 pm
Rajin's body was warm as Krynn stayed close to him. Her speech was slurred and almost incoherent. This was typical of people who had subbcombed to tears. They became a mess. Rajin was even starting to see his lover's marking on her face as hot tears rolled down the side of her cheek. Rajin walked her over to their bed. It was large and covered in luxurious covers and bed sheets. He sat down with the lamia and tried to calm her down. The genie had only a little experience with crying women. A girl in his class once came to him with wet eyes looking for help, since he had been made in charge of student security and safety. But Krynn was different. She wasn't just some girl. She was his wife. Rajin was a bit more compelled to help her. The ifrit held her close and wiped the tears from her eyes, trying to get her to look at him. He assumed she meant her parents when she talked about hiding away. The ifrit expression went from concerned to somber. What did Krynn's put her through to make her feel this way? "Why do you want to hide?" Rajin asked softly, petting the girl on the head and holding her close to him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Rajin's warmth helped calm the lamia.. along with sitting with him and watching him be so concerned and loving and it only made her cry that much more. When she stopped crying, she still took a few moments to breath softly before she could speak. She wiped her face, rubbing against her own markings. The typical sensation did not occur when she touched them. Krynn watched her lover as she pulled back and spoke, her voice soft so that their sharp ears might not have heard, "I don't want to be around them.. I don't feel good around them," But she did feel good around Rajin, alone. She laid back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "They don't love me."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:46 pm
When Krynn told Rajin what exactly was wrong his face changed. It no longer looked concern. It became full of rage. Sure it was suppressed but for a moment it was clear. His eye became hard, and angry, full of out of control fire. The ifrit was forced to calm down however as the bands on his wrist began to burning to his skin. Rajin changed his face. It was now a more cunning look. The ifrit planned on making the lamia happy, but in his own way. Though, he would have to do it without Krynn knowing. and most importantly, he going to need someone on the inside. For now, Rajin focused on his lover. The genie laid back with his wife and began to lightly play with her hair. "You don't have worry about them. You have me."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Krynn could feel his fire. She looked to him, her look almost pleading. "Rajin.. please don't do anything. Just endure with me," Endure her family and his, endure her hysterics, endure anything for the next week. They could spend the nights in each others' dorms and be alone in just a week. They could laze around together and have as many intimate moments as they wanted. They could lay together in comfortable silence after making love. They could.. wait.. what? Krynn found the thought odd, and she spoke again, voicing her thoughts, "I want to make love, Rajin," His name was honey on her lips. She didn't know if she could make love with him, but she wanted to. The emotion came to her strangely. She wasn't sure how to hold onto it.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:43 pm
The genie immediately sat up when Krynn spoke her mind all of a sudden. He looked back to the lamia with a slightly confused look on his face. Make love? All of a sudden? Rajin wasn't against it. Quite the opposite in fact. The way krynn said his name did half work for him to get ready. The genie just wanted to eat more. He and the lamia hardly eaten anything. "Just give me a second." The genie got from the bed and fetched the fruit that was still in the bowl. Some of it had fallen out and was on the soft carpet. Rajin didn't care however. The fruit consisted of oranges, apples, mangos, grapes, and generally any other acidic and sweet tasting fruit. Needless to say, the ifrit devoured it all. With his stomach halfway satiated, he returned to his lover.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Krynn watched him sit up and almost pouted. He got up and went to where he dropped the bowl of fruit. The snake watched as her lover gobbled down every item he could. She gave a little laugh and shook her head, laying back again. When he came back to her, she gave another little laugh, "Now you're all sticky from the fruits. I don't want to if you're dirty," She gave a dramatic sigh, but her tone had been a little serious. Krynn slowly began letting her hair down as she sat up again. "If you wash your face, perhaps I'll reconsider.." She trailed off, her tone suggestive.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:11 pm
Rajin sat next to Krynn, happy that she at least saw his ferocious appetite to be amusing. The genie did give a little huff when she told he needed to go wash up before anything would happen. Then, it hit him. A clever little idea that made the genie smirk. Rajin pushed the lamia down and got close to her face. "I have a better idea. How about you wash me...yourself." Rajin's eyes narrowed as grin began to form. "You have eaten anything all day, anyway. The least you could do is lick the scraps." Rajin's arms moved to pin Krynn to the bed so she couldn't move. The ifrit was being dominant once more.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:00 am

The boa blinked her wide eyes and then smiled at his blatant dominance. Her sadness washed away with each new motion he gave. His grin made her melt. Pinning her down made her give a soft sigh. She lifted herself up as best she could, doing as he requested. Krynn was slow about it, taking her time to lick Rajin clean. She slowly turned the licks into kisses, gentle and sweet. He didn't need to show his dominance to please her. She pressed her mouth to his softly, letting herself lay back fully afterward. She stared up at him, waiting for his next request.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 am
With his face now "clean", the ifrit began to kiss the lamia back. He pressed his lips all along her chin, neck and mouth, often going back to her lips. Rajin put his hands behind Krynn's neck, pulling her closer into the kiss. Things were getting really intimate now. If the two were to make love, they might run the risk of having everyone know what they were doing. Rajin then pushed that thought aside. Krynn was his alone. He could do anything he wanted with her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 am

Krynn was enjoying the kisses. It was something she basked in with each press of his lips to her skin. When he pulled her up, she returned the passion and intimacy. She didn't care if she was heard. She didn't care if they pressed their ears to the door in hopes of hearing the two and then lecturing them later. Rajin was her lover and husband and if she wanted to have him, she would. They couldn't put a hold on it. The lamia administered soft nips and bites to Rajin's lips, well aware that the marks she had left on him were still blatant and fresh. She wasn't sure if he would return the favor, but on the inside she begged for it.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:27 pm
Sayid and Zetaya Uusash were still at the dining table when their son exited with his lover to their bedroom. The two genie's were discussing marriage arrangements and plans that their children's wedding ceremony. Suddenly, a shivering tingle went up the ifrits' spines. They excused themselves from the table and made it look like they were heading for the bathroom, in reality, they went to the one closed door in the penthouse villa, Rajin and Krynn's room. They pressed there ear to the door and heard loud moaning and other noises. A wide smile formed on Sayid's mouth as Rajin's mother began to blush and step away from the door. "That a boy Rajin." said the ifrit's father with obvious pride in his tone. Zetaya was a different story though, she began to think of her 'little boy' already having sex and being so manly about it from the sounds that on behind the door. "Kids these days just have no shame." The female genie then put hear to the door once more. "He better not mess up that girl's body. Krynn is perfect modeling material."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 am

"For lingerie wear, maybe. She doesn't have the fierceness it takes to make it in modelling. She's too soft," Moira said as she walked passed the two genies. The boa showed none of her non-viper qualities in her face or stature. Moira looked at the door, and she sighed. "Besides, she's not exactly one to keep the clothes on," Making her statements, Moira turned and left. She knew what Krynn did with her freedom.

Things did not go as expected between Krynn and Rajin.. and after he left the tub she quickly followed after. She hurt him, she knew it. The lamia was on the verge of another crying session. How was she supposed to react to him caring about her? To anyone caring? The snake reached out to stop him. She held his hand to stop him from just dressing and going. "Please don't go. Don't love me.. but please don't go," Her voice cracked and her eyes were spilling over. Krynn's hand tightened, "I don't know what it is, it's just.." She trailed and rubbed her eyes with her other hand, "It's just I.. I don't know how to feel when you go.. I don't like it."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:24 pm
Rajin's parents instantly froze solid when they heard Moira's voice. They both shot and turned to face her, looking as though they hadn't done anything wrong, and they were failing miserably. "Oh! Moira darling. Didn't hear you coming." Zetaya spoke in her most charming voice. It sound more nervous than charming though. She and her husband had both just been caught in the act. Sayid found this to be a good time to speak. "I'm sure Krynn would do spectacularly at anything she tried." It was then that the two genie's heard yelling just beyond the door. What's more, they could make out the words. "Moira, you may want to hear this." Zetaya said to the lamia who was walking away.

Rajin was only his boxer when his would-be wife tried to bring him back. It only fueled the genie's indignant anger. He turned and forced his hand out of the lamia's grasp. His eyes were ablaze as he looked at her. She was on the verge of tears and her voice was cracking. Not raising his hand against her was Rajin's subtle way of show his love. "How can I do anything, if you can't even come to terms with you own feelings!" Rajin yelled. "You obviously feel something for me. If you didn't, you would have left." So many questions were burning inside the ifrit. Why was Krynn acting this way?Why was it so hard for her to say just three little words?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games