Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:56 pm
((Sadist. lol. ))

Fiona became feverish again, occasionally flaring up with light at random as she gripped the covers, breathing heavily.

The servants returned with the concoction, but as they tried to get close, she flared up wildly again, making the vampires wail rendering his servants temperately blind again. Thankfully, did not spill it. "H-here it is, master." "Too... too bright..." Another said, covering his burning eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:24 pm
((Yup. He is.))

Berith took the drink himself and went over to Fiona. He tipped her head up and said "Drink this. It will calm you down."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Paradise451

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:29 pm
Vella felt the nagging at the back of her head once more. Then suddenly she felt a sharp stab of pain, which made her knock over a pan of water. DRATS! She yelled in her head. Which only made the headache issuing from the sudden pain worse. "Grr." She growled and picked the pane off the floor and got some more water out of the faucet. She used blueprints she had found from a wrecked ship awhile ago to build it. Got to get it ready... They'll be approaching anytime now. She turned to put the pan down, and her foot got caught on a loose floorboard.

"Eek!" She tripped and fell, landing face first in the pan of water. She now had a pretty annoyed look on her face. She got up and stomped on the floorboard, setting it back into place. There we go. Now I wonder, I've heard of this Dragon-King named Wagner, which in itself is a funny name for a King, let alone a dragon, My guess is he's different from Beokros, Siglint, and Elchulus. He's probably the one that'd.- She cut the thought short as a shadow passed over the window making it go entirely pitch black in the room. Ugh... Trolls again. Then the smell hit her. Never mind... Large Draugr. She walked out the door spinning one of her ChainBlades in front of her. Begone!She commanded into the draugr's mind. It hesitated for a split second, then continued walking, this time it's sights set on Vella.

She threw the other chainblade, it wrapped around the leg of it, then she tried to pull it down, but it didn't budge. Vella's eyes grew wide for a second, then she threw the other chainblade around the same leg. She pulled the chains taunt, and wrapped it around parts over her armor, then did a sideways flip and put all of her force into knocking the draugr over, this time it toppled. She whipped the chains up and down quickly to disengage them, and then got them around the draugr's head, and repeated the maneuver,only without a flip this time. Quickly decapitating the undead. The headache suddenly vanished when the draugr re-died. It's body melted into an ooz, then quickly evaporated, leaving a horrible stench. She panted, she hadn't been in combat without her Vampire Bride abilities to boost her abilities, even fighting something that slow, and it not even getting near her had taken a ton of energy.

((Had to do a Wikipedia search on Draugr so I made sure not to use the Skyrim Draugr, but the Nordic Draugr instead... Hopefully that was a pretty accurate way to describe killing one.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:30 pm
Slowly, Fiona drank the liquid. The chaotic power seeped out of her and returned to Berith as her fever went down and color returned to her face. Slowly, her vision stopped spinning and her headache vanished. "Wha-... You?" She asked, finally seeing Berith and looking at him with confusion and surprise.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm
"Surprised to see me again so soon? I guess I am as well. I have been watching you with my magic and I happened upon that strange magician. Maximilian is his name, I believe. Seems he's after both of us for our powers. Now I know why I've always found you so interesting, my eternal enemy" Berith said with a chuckle. "Oh, how interesting it is that I've brought the very being I've been fighting since the beginning of time into my home"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:54 pm
lil_lollypop1

snuggle89

(( wahmbulance S.O.S. wahmbulance can I get a recap? Work has tied my hands when it comes to replies and I have fallen behind. And for that, I apologize.))  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:55 pm
"W-what? I..." She muttered, rubbing her head. "B-but I'm- I'm not the Lord of Light. I'm a valkyrie. I was born about 150 years ago. I..." She muttered, still confused. "He was just speaking nonsense, right? H-he had to have been. If I was fighting you for that long, if I made the world, if I had that much power at my disposal, I would think I would have known." She replied. "It... can't be... it doesn't make any sense."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:58 pm
((Max kidnapped Fiona and brought her to his tower, then came back for Fredrika. Wylla appears and Max and Wylla get in a verbal fight because Max doesn't like Wylla. Berith goes to Max's tower, steals Fiona, and breaks her out of her prison. Fiona is recovering and is partly in denial because she's told she's the Lord of Light, which seems illogical to her.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paradise451

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:07 pm
Wylla stopped and turned around. "Mr. Moody. I've finally gotten a name for you!" She was feeling oddly cheerful for no reason at all. "I'm gonna call you Lax! Cause you're moving so slow and not staying up here!" She pointed at him and let out a giggle.

Vella let the chainblades slide down to the ground, she kept hold of the chains. I still don't get why I feel so tired. I just battled normally, I've battled in the day before. She shook her head, then tugged the chains, pulling them into her hands. She put her arms behind her back, and they snapped into place and stayed without needing any holsters. She walked back into her small "house" which consisted of a kitchen, a bedroom, and a dining table with 2 1/2 chairs.

((And a new character emerges, namely Vella, but nobody has had any encounters with her yet. She just appeared today.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:40 pm
"Originally, I would have thought the same thing, but you seem to have powers greater than your average Valkyrie. There must be a reason why Odin invests so much of his time and energy into you. Plus, I've seen something glowing on your back. Something interesting" Berith explained.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:53 pm
"Odin does the same for all those with the power to become commanders..." She replied. "Or all high level gods..." She told him, looking down at the bed before looking up at him. She let out a sigh before turning her back to him and lifting the back of her shirt over her head, exposing the symbol on her back. "It's a birth mark. I was told I was born with a fragment of the Lord of Light's power, which is why I was so powerful. My dad was supposedly killed on the battlefield and my mother in child birth. But now that I think about it, Odin never really told me anything about them. Nor any of the others... Maybe he was right..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:02 pm
"Well, that strange magician certainly took an interest in you. I watched him trap you in some prism and then go on about harnessing the power of both the Lords of Light and Darkness, which most likely means he'll be trying to search for me as well. Unfortunately for him, he left you unguarded, so I decided to use that time to snatch you away. I wanted to see if he was telling the truth about you" the Lord of Darkness said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 pm
"... is he? You would know better then anyone, right? If it's true, and I just somehow lost my memory, you would know me better then anyone. We would have been fighting longer then Titania existed."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:18 pm
"I can't fully be sure. I have a feeling you are, plus there must be a reason for his interest. Still, at the same time, I want to know how he found out that you were the reincarnation of the Lord of Light. How would he know?" Berith stated, beginning to ponder out loud.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:35 pm
"Because he's crazy?" She replied. Suddenly her eyes lit up. "T-that b*****d must have spied on me in the bath!" She snapped. "No wonder he knew about my birthmark. He must have seen you there and just assumed I was. Ugg... I'm never taking a bath in the woods again. Not even if I had been over a week since I bathed!" She muttered, giving Berith a sour expression as if she hadn't forgotten he was there and scared the crap out of her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games