Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ghost House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:12 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Cought by surprise Naxus blushed and started to rub the back of his head. "Well your very welcome then Roselia." He said as he started to smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:17 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia smiled at him and hugged him tighter for a brief moment before she went back to the plants and observed them, touching the pink ones, a baby blue one, the crystal ones, so many, and they were all just so beautiful...  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:23 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus smiled for a moment before a thought hit him. "Would you like to plant new Chrysalis and raise them giving them their emotional color or would you like to plant seedlings or just move these ones? Or all of the above." He said as he started to try to figure out the best method himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:31 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia looked at Naxus and smiled softly, "Can I choose all of the above Master?" She asked softly, eyes wide and hopeful, "I would love that."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:38 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus tilted his head thinking for a moment. "We will need Yuu for at lest one of those....I should be able to help gather seeds and teach you how to focus energy into the blank ones." He said pointing to the few white all most transparent chrysalis flowers. "They have no emotion yet but are still nice." He said as he walked up to one.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:00 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia nodded in understanding, "Yuu is at school, or getting ready for school, right? We can do all the others, and wait to do whatever we need his help with until he gets back. I can wait Master."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus looked around at the flowers again. "So where shall we start?" He asked as he tapped a control panel hidden behind a tree to make one of the metal wall sections rotate revealing a good few tools including large glass tank containers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:16 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia nodded and bit her lip as she looked at all the plants, "They're all so impatient. They know something big is going on." She commented as she looked around, "What do you suggest Master?"  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:24 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus thought for about two seconds. "I would say the harvesting the seeds and planting them first. ....Might want to start with the blank chrysalis...Easy to plant, plus side bonus is they create a better aura for the others to grow in." He said as he grabbed two of the large tanks placing a smaller one next to his foot and placed the bigger one where he could step on the straps and turned the top so that it opened up. "Just need to add some of the dirt from in here first. Care to join?" He said grabbing a pair of trowels.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:35 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia stepped forward and, ignoring the trowel, gently and carefully scooped some dirt from around the chrysalis flower and putting it into the glass tank at Naxus' feet, "I prefer to get my hands dirty Master, far easier to judge how deep is too deep into the soil." She explained softly.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:40 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus started to laugh. "That is what Yuu keeps saying." He said as he put the trowels back. "At lest that should make it easier. Should not take much for the blank chrysalis seeds to be carried in at lest." He said as he started to look at the flowers to see which ones were ready to give seeds and what ones were not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:52 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia hummed softly and nodded as she looked over all the plants, then pointed a couple out, "Here, these are ready to give up their seeds."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:17 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus started to count the numbers on his hand. "At lest I think that will be enough." He said as he finished and tapped one of the blank crystals. "Now we just need to take the flower part, should not harm it at all that I am aware of." He said as he started to examine each one.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:05 pm
Shadow Battora

"Of course." She said as she stood and grabbed a few plants carefully.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:42 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus stared at one for a few moments before sighing. "I really have no skill in the gardens." He said as he started to rub the back of his head while he tapped one of the petals again.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff