Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:13 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki walked in with her as he spoke. "We probably missed a lot knowing how long we have been gone and busy. But we can ask and see whats been going on." He stated.

Dameon Black

Devossy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:39 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

(Maybe someone could sense that Lucy and Tsuki are back so that we can get this moving again.)

User Image
Lucy
Lucy nodded a bit. "First, we need to meet up with Sky and Kaida," she said. "Do you think they're still staying in the infirmary? Or do you think they moved to a different area? I can't tell what they would do."

Dameon Black
Crew

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ================

"Thank you" Kaida perked up, lapping up the cool water. Her nose twitched, a faint but familiar scent filled them. "H-hey Sky, do you smell that?! It smells like Tsuki... And.. Is that Lucy?!" her head tilted as she leapt from the table picking up on both of her companions scents. Bounding outside of the cafeteria the dragoness continued to follow her nose. Her tail swished from side to side, it took a few moments but finally she spotted the two. With wide violet eyes she proceeded into their direction "Lucy! Tsuki! You guys are back!" Squeaking out. How are you guys? Do you need some rest? Maybe go to the infirmary? Or are you hungry? Thirsty?" her sentence colliding together as she paced around them, honestly happy to see that they both seemed fine.

{ OOC : ~ }

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Everheart25

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:01 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy laughed a bit and then knelt down and picked Kaida up. She scratched her behind the ears. "We're both fine, Kaida," she said. "In fact, I would probably say we're great. I have my body back, so I'm stronger than ever. And Tsuki helped free my mother's soul from her rage so she could move on. Plus, we managed to bring back a few of my family's best spell books. So we're great. What about you guys? What happened after Tsuki and I teleported away?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:31 pm
User Image

Sky finished her food fast before she nodded bye to the male and followed after Kaida. She was happy to see that Lucy was all right and that the Re had not gotten Tsuki yet. "its good to see you both will and back in one piece" Sky said smiling lightly at them both, " a lot has happened when you where gone but mostly repaier and helping the hurt. No info on your sister yet and Hope had to leave for family things." She would tell them about what had happened her and give them a up date but for now she was happy to see them both. " Are you two hungry?" she asked

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:41 am
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

Kaida let out a happy purr as Lucy scratched behind her ears. In a blissful state for a few moments she blinked up several times "Ah ha! So that's what smelt a bit different you have your body!" head tilted for a split second "Oh. . Now we'll be able to seek out your sister!" fluffing her fur out in confidence. About to respond to Lucy's question, though Sky had gotten to it first. "What Sky said!" she smiled waving her tail. Head nods "Yeah, you guys hungry?!" leaping from Lucy's arms she glided to the ground "The cafeteria has some pretty good food!" squeaking out happily.

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Everheart25

Dameon Black

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:37 am
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy listened to Sky speak and then sighed. "I've found something out about Lily, and I'm not happy about it," she said. "But I'll talk more about that later." She smiled a bit. "I haven't eaten in twenty years, and my body is alive. I don't know if they have enough food here." She suddenly frowned as she started to hear a strange noise in the back of her mind. It was almost like someone was trying to speak to her, but she couldn't quite make it out. She shook her head a bit, sighing in relief when the noise stopped. She focused on the others again. "So could you show us to the cafeteria?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image

Sky nodded wondering what kind of news it could be but she was there for them to help. She could not wait to go save Lily and have the group back together. "There is lots for you to pick to eat, but as for drinks there is only water" she said as she nodded to all of them and led them back to the Cafeteria. It had quiet down so there was barley any one there so they had the whole room to the group of them.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

Kaida padded behind Sky as they entered the cafeteria. The dragoness pricked her ears as Lucy spoke. . She had discovered something about her younger sister. She wondered what it could be, hoping maybe it would be something pleasant. Leaping onto one of the tables surfaces she sat down waiting for the others. "So... do we have a plan of attack for rescuing Lily?" Her mind wandering, becoming a bit antsy as she wanted to help.

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Everheart25

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:03 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy shook her head a bit as she started grabbing all sorts of food. "My news isn't very good," she said. "Lily and I were connected. That's how I would have found her. That's what would have eventually caused her to regain her memory. But they severed that connection. I can't sense her at all anymore." She sat at the table and sighed. "But I'm not as worried about the connection being gone as I am about what it means. There are only two ways to break a connection like that. They either killed Lily, or they turned her. And since they were pretending to be her family, I'm guessing they turned her."

Dameon Black
Crew

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image

Sky smiled and sat at the table with Kaida as she listened to Lucy. A plan would be nice but hearing what Lucy said they might have to act with out one. "wait is it not a risk to turn some one at such a young age?" she asked

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:23 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy got up for a moment to get a glass of water. She sighed a bit as she sat down again. "There would be a risk, but Lily is a special case," she said. "She stopped aging twenty years ago, because our bond halted her growth. If the bond is broken, it's possible that her age would catch up to her again. She would age until she reached a certain age and then stop again." She managed to sound calm, but her rage was definitely building. Her glass of water was frozen solid.

Dameon Black
Crew

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

Kaida blinked at Lucy, listening as she spoke, her violet eyes grew wide. "T-they turned Lily !?.. Why would they do that..?" her voice a tad soft. The dragoness dropped her ears, sad... Her ears pricking up once more looking over to Sky, her head tipped at the question. Her violet eyes then went back to Lucy. Poor Lily, Kaida thought to herself glancing down. "And Lily is at one of the sandmans bases.... How..How are we even going to get in?.. I-if it is a base, its going to be heavily guarded.. Right?" Looking back up at the both of them.

Devossy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image

"I see so there is more to her then meets the eye and I am sure they Re will love that" sky said thinking. She was tapping her foot for a full moon was coming soon and she need to get out to the woods at one point. Bitting her lip as she thought she looking at kaida and shock her head. "We are in the sandman bases, not the main one but a base" she said, "it was the Re who took Lily and have her now."

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

Kaida huffed to herself, wishing that she could do more for Lily... Her ears pricked at Sky "Oh..." a tad embarrassed the young dragons chest fur fluffed out. She attempted to hide her face as she pawed at the table underneath. After a few moments she tipped her head... "Where exactly is the Re's base anyways?"

{ OOC : I messed up on that cat_redface The Re, not Sandman. cat_redface }

Devossy

Dameon Black

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items