Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:13 pm
"So you do like him. That's good!" Lina laughed, looking triumphant as she looked at him, trying not to laugh. "So captain, captain! What are we going to do today? Are we still going pirate hunting?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:39 pm
"Should Captain Thunderbird desire it, you will be briefed on what we will be doing when the time comes. That is all, soldier" Victor replied sternly.

Erik was busy overseeing the repairs of the Marusian vessel.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:48 pm
"Yay!" She smiled merrily like a puppy as she hugged Victor. She then let go and began hopping around before taking off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:53 pm
Victor narrowed his eyes and glared at Lina as she skipped away. He didn't like her non-soldierlike behaviour. He then sighed and rubbed a temple on his head with the palm of his white gloved hand. If only she didn't have the royal family wrapped around her finger. He wouldn't have to be dealing with her. The captain then straightened his uniform.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:08 pm
Jake smiled and sat down as he finished preparing the engine. This was a routine he had engraved into his skull from the many times they've had to stop by and drop things off or pick things up. He got up and walked over to the top of the deck. He enjoyed watching as the Galatea closed the last few meters needed to be able to enter the cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:56 pm
[ Hrm, so I haven't been on here for awhile. Which of my characters needs to post? ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:58 pm
((probably all of them. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image
╔═ The ship set anchor. Eureka hastily stood on the railing closest to the mountain. She didn't wait for the rest of her crew before she hopped off recklessly. She landed on the edge of a wide lip carved into the mountain naturally. She walked like a cat on the narrow path towards the opening of the cave, entering the dark cave without much hesitation.

She disappeared into it, nothing but the sound of her humming leaving a trace of her. And then a bluish light appeared from within. Eureka's hand lit up with flame, a dark blueish color. She let it guide her deeper into the cave until a familiar gold color reflected off the walls.

She grinned like a madwoman, throwing the burlap sack that she had brought with her to the floor. She gathered all that she could carry before dragging it back to the opening. She waved to one of her men to help her throw it back on board. ═╝

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

◢ Amory leaned forward, from behind Erik's back to surprise him. "Do you see anything amiss, mister first mate?" She said coyly, before putting her hands behind her back and walking forward. He was looking over the repairs she had just recently completed. Her hair was wild today, messy and down. She had a rough night sleeping last night and it showed on her face. But she forced herself to smile and look cheery. ◤

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

◌ Veasna knew he should've stuck closer to Tondra and Victor. But of course, he had gotten lost somewhere deep into the mansion. He paced around nervously, looking around worriedly. Tondra would scold him if she found him.

And then he heard screaming. Esther was agitated in his pocket, he could tell. He could feel her squirm in his coat. Veasna tried to guide himself towards the screaming, as that was likely due to something Tondra and the crew had done. He had found Tondra first, who was walking around the mansion with a wild look.

Veasna ran over to her. "What happened?"

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:50 pm
[ I don't know where to put Renard. razz ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:58 pm
((Well, there's with Lina, with Victor, with Hector, or with Sparky-sparky-boom man (aka Ebony) ... so take your pick. I'd go with Victor or Ebony. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:08 pm
Victor debarked from his ship and went over to Hector's to see how they were faring with repairs.

Erik jumped slightly and turned around to see Amory. He crossed his arms and frowed. "I believe, the proper term to refer to me as is 'sir'" he said, matter-of-factly. He then resumed inspecting the repairs. "It's pretty good. Not the best I've seen, but it's still done pretty well" he stated, turning back to Amory. "It should get us through the mountains."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image

◢ Amory cleared her throat. "Sorry, sir, to have startled you. Thought I might have some fun. I'm a little on edge right now, to be honest," she admitted. She shrugged her shoulders and gave him an apologetic smile. She then turned her attention towards the ship.

She wouldn't take what Erik said about her repairs to the ship to heart. She knew he didn't mean to insult her. But with what haste repairs she could attempt to make, this was the best she could do. "And the repairs will make do until I have some more time to concentrate and heal the ship." She wiggled her toes. Barefoot, as usual.

User Image

[ Wait, I thought Lolly's plan was to stay in town? ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:21 pm
((It is. Mountains were Hector's plan if she couldn't catch the pirates in town.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff