Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:13 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was busy eating when he felt his boyfriend kiss him on the top of the head. "Its alright. Guess you were more tired than I was" he replied. "Have a seat and I will make you a plate. The food hasn't gotten cold yet" he said as he made his boyfriend serving of dinner.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery nodded and got a grin on as the food was set in front of him licking his lips taking a bite of chicken he let out a small moan from the taste "this is really good Moris " he said taking another bite enjoying the flavor  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles enjoying the comment about the chicken and glad his boyfriend is enjoying it. "Good to hear" he replied then resumed eating himself. "Maybe tomorrow the classes I wanted to show you will be available" he said feeling hopeful about it. He used to his ability to turn off the oven and take out the tray of cupcakes.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:53 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles enjoying the comment about the chicken and glad his boyfriend is enjoying it. "Good to hear" he replied then resumed eating himself. "Maybe tomorrow the classes I wanted to show you will be available" he said feeling hopeful about it. He used to his ability to turn off the oven and take out the tray of cupcakes.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery nodded "I hope so to I am really interested in what classes you enjoy the most "he said a small smile on his face as he ate getting a whiff of the cupcakes he grinned "cupcakes to I'm feeling spoiled "he said  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:25 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"This how I show my affection, through cooking" said Moris. Which is true because he doesn't going around cooking for every person he meets and even though he doesn't all of it manually he does it with great care. With the cupcakes cooling, he used his ability to start washing the dishes starting with the mixing bowl and the frying pan.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:24 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"This how I show my affection, through cooking" said Moris. Which is true because he doesn't going around cooking for every person he meets and even though he doesn't all of it manually he does it with great care. With the cupcakes cooling, he used his ability to start washing the dishes starting with the mixing bowl and the frying pan.
the amazing kitsune

Getting up he moved to his boyfriend kneeling in front of him Jeffery gently kisses the blondes cheek " then I am even more lucky thank you " he says soft it rubbing Morris's cheek with his thumb affectionately  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris watched his boyfriend get up and kneel in front of him. Blushes after being kissed on the cheek and the rubbing. He smiles softly, "Really like it when you make my heart flutter when you do stuff like this" he said blushing more.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:26 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris watched his boyfriend get up and kneel in front of him. Blushes after being kissed on the cheek and the rubbing. He smiles softly, "Really like it when you make my heart flutter when you do stuff like this" he said blushing more.
the amazing kitsune

Jefferys smile grew after hearing what Morris said pullling the blonde closer he softly kissed him closing his eyes enjoying the feeling  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:49 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris could feel his cheeks warming up more as soon as he saw his boyfriend's smile grow. Kisses back feeling very happy and the rest of his body a little bit excited. All attention on Jeffery that he stopped using his ability in washing the dishes.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:57 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris could feel his cheeks warming up more as soon as he saw his boyfriend's smile grow. Kisses back feeling very happy and the rest of his body a little bit excited. All attention on Jeffery that he stopped using his ability in washing the dishes.
the amazing kitsune

Pulling the blond closer to him he kissed him deeper this action made them both on the floor with Moros on top of Jeffery as he held his lover close still kissing him  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:24 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris kissed back with the same deepness and places his hands onto the floor. Didn't take much more for him to be in the mood for much than kissing.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:30 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris kissed back with the same deepness and places his hands onto the floor. Didn't take much more for him to be in the mood for much than kissing.
the amazing kitsune

A soft growl came from Jeffery as he grinded against his lover moving his mouth to the blondes neck sucking on it gently grabbing the blondes button squeezing it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
A moan escapes Moris' lips in response to the grinding then moving his neck to expose more of it when he feels his boyfriend's boyfriend on it. "Aaahh" he utters in reaction to the squeezing. "Are we really going to be doing this on the floor out in the open?" he asked him breathlessly.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:42 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
A moan escapes Moris' lips in response to the grinding then moving his neck to expose more of it when he feels his boyfriend's boyfriend on it. "Aaahh" he utters in reaction to the squeezing. "Are we really going to be doing this on the floor out in the open?" he asked him breathlessly.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery softly blushed " probably not the best place but more exciting "he said going back to his lovers neck while putting his hand under the blondes shirt and started to play with his nipples  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:46 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris laughs then it turns into a moan half way as nipples were being played with. "It is exciting as long as we don't fall asleep here on the floor" he replied and grinds against the other's lower half some.
((OOC: pm or skip?))

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:52 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris laughs then it turns into a moan half way as nipples were being played with. "It is exciting as long as we don't fall asleep here on the floor" he replied and grinds against the other's lower half some.
((OOC: pm or skip?))

the amazing kitsune

Jeffry chuckles then groaning softly at the grind as he continued to tease his boyfriends body pulling off his blonde lovers pants
((Ooc: time skip))  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces