Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

mintychuu

Magical Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:46 pm
Hello c:
I'm also new here and my birthday is September the 1st ~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:23 pm
mintychuu
Hello c:
I'm also new here and my birthday is September the 1st ~
Added! Thank you and welcome!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Shaenora

Naughty Romantic

25,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Timid 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 2:04 pm
People hi !
I'm the last recruit ! I don't really remember how I stumbled on gaia but there was a tektek thing people used to use ~ lol ~ to make pretty pixel avis and I looove tiny things, like pixel avis, pixel critters, tiny dolls like polly pocket and such... Finally I decided to join but there was that dark story with inflation so I left and came back... 3 years after ? I've been on many other avi game site but there's nothing like gaia !
So i spend my time lurking the marketplace and thinking about avis I will make.... and sometimes I make one but it takes me about 3 hours so I don't do it often ! x')
I'm moslty fond of blue, gold, egyptian, magical and nature themed items aaaand my birthday is in march, the 12th.

Good for a beginning ? emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:55 pm
Shaenora
People hi !
I'm the last recruit ! I don't really remember how I stumbled on gaia but there was a tektek thing people used to use ~ lol ~ to make pretty pixel avis and I looove tiny things, like pixel avis, pixel critters, tiny dolls like polly pocket and such... Finally I decided to join but there was that dark story with inflation so I left and came back... 3 years after ? I've been on many other avi game site but there's nothing like gaia !
So i spend my time lurking the marketplace and thinking about avis I will make.... and sometimes I make one but it takes me about 3 hours so I don't do it often ! x')
I'm moslty fond of blue, gold, egyptian, magical and nature themed items aaaand my birthday is in march, the 12th.

Good for a beginning ? emotion_yatta

Great beginning! I feel the same way about Gaia - so cute! So many adorable pixels! Welcome to Our Village (May was crazy for me - end of school year stuff plus my daughter graduated from college so a lot going on). But I'm really really glad you're here!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Pesty Elf

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:05 pm
Hello!~
I'm brand new to the guild, as of app 20 minutes ago.
I've been on Gaia for almost 11 yrs, and Pesty was created 8 1/2 yrs ago. I didn't really have an interest in having a 2nd account....I got caught up in helping with a giveaway with my main account, decided to do my own Christmas giveaway, and Pesty was "born".
I'm my neighborhoods' crazy cat lady. I'm an Army veteran. I like purple, hate brussel sprouts.
My birthday is 28th Sept.... GO LIBRAS!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:17 pm
Hi folks! My birthday is August 12th, this year I'll be turning the big 2-9! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Some of my favorite things (yknow, if anyone does GIF bombs on birthdays) are cats, unicorns, octopuses, sloths, and snakes! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

UwUnicorn

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

UwUnicorn

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:19 pm
Pesty Elf
Hello!~
I've been on Gaia for almost 11 yrs, and Pesty was created 8 1/2 yrs ago. I didn't really have an interest in having a 2nd account....I got caught up in helping with a giveaway with my main account, decided to do my own Christmas giveaway, and Pesty was "born".
I'm my neighborhoods' crazy cat lady. I'm an Army veteran. I like purple, hate brussel sprouts.

Welcome fellow new member! biggrin My dad is also a Libra!

Also a total cat lady. I love your avatar today! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:11 am
Pesty Elf
Hello!~

A fellow Libra! Yay! Welcome!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:15 am
Saourealis
Hi folks! My birthday is August 12th, this year I'll be turning the big 2-9! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Some of my favorite things (yknow, if anyone does GIF bombs on birthdays) are cats, unicorns, octopuses, sloths, and snakes! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So how come there aren't more cats and octopuses and sloths and snakes on your profile? lol - love the wild unicorn!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:06 am
JoyRose
Saourealis

So how come there aren't more cats and octopuses and sloths and snakes on your profile? lol - love the wild unicorn!

Hehe, thanks!

Well I suppose I could tuck "wild kitties" that appear since I still have cat ears and another unicorn headband, but mostly it's because I just don't have the kind of sloth/cat/octopus/snake art that I'd like to share in my profile right now. Profile design/layout/organization is something I can spend a lot of time on when I have the time to spare, so I'm sure once I make a new custom profile or at least re-write my current one at some point, some more of my favorite beings will wriggle into it!  

UwUnicorn

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:07 am
Saourealis
JoyRose
Saourealis

Hehe, thanks!

Well I suppose I could tuck "wild kitties" that appear since I still have cat ears and another unicorn headband, but mostly it's because I just don't have the kind of sloth/cat/octopus/snake art that I'd like to share in my profile right now. Profile design/layout/organization is something I can spend a lot of time on when I have the time to spare, so I'm sure once I make a new custom profile or at least re-write my current one at some point, some more of my favorite beings will wriggle into it!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OK!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:05 pm
“JoyRose”

Thank you for posting the birthday banners. Is it okay to use these as is? Do I need to label where I found them?

My name is Toni and I’m an older Gaian and Christian. My daughter married last October and is responsible for my joining Gaia in 2004 (first account). I’m widowed for going on 10 years. I’ve made friends with many awesome people here and think there’s room for more. Send a request if you’re interested. My birthday is December 15th.  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:18 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
“JoyRose”

Thank you for posting the birthday banners. Is it okay to use these as is? Do I need to label where I found them?

My name is Toni and I’m an older Gaian and Christian. My daughter married last October and is responsible for my joining Gaia in 2004 (first account). I’m widowed for going on 10 years. I’ve made friends with many awesome people here and think there’s room for more. Send a request if you’re interested. My birthday is December 15th.

It's so nice to see you here! Congratulations to your daughter, and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad you're here. I am also an older Christian Gaian with a daughter just recently grown (graduated last month from college, moved out to her own apartment and started her career this week).

I'm not sure what you mean about the birthday banners, but I have no problem if you find them useful. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:52 am
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen
“JoyRose”

It's so nice to see you here! Congratulations to your daughter, and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad you're here. I am also an older Christian Gaian with a daughter just recently grown (graduated last month from college, moved out to her own apartment and started her career this week).

I'm not sure what you mean about the birthday banners, but I have no problem if you find them useful. xd

I was told by Zaerin Gray that I needed to give him credit for avi art he did for me. I wanted to use the banners for birthday greetings on Gaia. 😇  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:19 am
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen
“JoyRose”

I was told by Zaerin Gray that I needed to give him credit for avi art he did for me. I wanted to use the banners for birthday greetings on Gaia. 😇

I'm a huge believer in making people feel special, especially on their birthday! Go for it!!  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff