Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:27 pm
(Ah. That sucks. Well hope some high school romance will make the day a little better XD )

There was an awkward silence between the two, Darius watching Jackie shift around. Then she did something he thought would only happen in his dreams. She kissed him, their lips touching. His eyes were wide open when she did, slowly closing them as he returned the kiss. "Wanna be my girlfriend, Jackie?" He then asked with a smile, taking her hand and holding it gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:10 am
((Yeah, but I better head to bed. It's really late and I got morning classes))

"Of course." Jackie replied, nudging his shoulder with her elbow and blushing. She still couldn't believe he had asked her. "Want to come in?"

Meanwhile, Maria sat silently in the car, tapping her foot. She was beginning to wonder if the two would forget about her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:26 pm
"S-sure!" Darius was about to walk inside, but something struck him, like he remembered something. "Oh crap! Maria is still waiting!" He quickly grabbed his phone and called her, looking over at Jackie. "I'm so sorry! Let me tell her she doesn't have to wait for me." He said to her, waiting for her to pick up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:04 pm
(Bump?)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:37 pm
spartan309
(Bump?)

((Sorry. Homework. >.< Anywho, I'm here! ))

"Oh. Okay." Jackie shrugged, almost forgetting that he had a keeper.

Maria picked up her phone and looked at the caller ID. She rolled her eyes as she answered the phone. "Hi." She began dryly, waiting for a response.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:20 pm
Darius didn't really like the tone of her voice, but didn't let it get to him. "Hey, everything is okay now." He said to her, looking over at Jackie with a smile. "I know you're obligated to stay at my side because of your contract, so here are the options. We either stay here, or take Jackie with us back home. What are we gonna do?" He really just wanted to be with Jackie, but knew he wasn't allowed to be alone because of Maria.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:45 pm
Maria sighed. "I don't really care. Just talk it over with Jackie, and let me know what you decide."

"Does she really have to be with us all the time?" Jackie asked with a small huff.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 am
"Alright, hold on." He covered the speaker with his hand so he could talk to Jackie without Maria hearing him. "Yea. it's part of her work contract. The only times she doesn't have to be with me is at home or at school." He informed Jackie, giving a sigh of apology.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 am
"That really sucks." She sighed. "I wonder what you did to warrant such a leash. Oh well." She sighed. "I suppose we can go to your place so she doesn't have to be with us in your room."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:45 pm
"I didn't do anything. It's just part of her contract." He said with a shrug, understanding her sigh. "Before we go though..." He leaned in and kissed her again, this time he being the one to grab her shoulders. He broke the kiss with a smile, taking her hand. "Don't know how often we'll be able to do that without being seen." He said with a grin, blushing.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:21 pm
lil_lollypop1

(School keeping you busy still?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:44 pm
((So yeah... sorry. I'll keep posting, but please be patient with me. ))

Jackie blushed as well, gripping his hand. "Right." She smiled, standing on her toes and kissing him again.

"Hello?" Maria asked.

Jackie rolled her eyes and sighed, snatching the phone from his hand and turning it off. She then pulled him inside the apartment, closing the door before kissing him again.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:34 pm
Darius was about to ask why she hung up on Maria, suddenly being pulled into apartment as her lips pressed against his in a deep kiss as she closed the door, Darius returning the kiss. He slowly wrapped his arms around her, continuing to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:42 pm
"Hello? You there?" She asked. She then looked at the phone, realizing he hung up on her. She swore as she waited in the car, knowing she couldn't leave him. Of course, she didn't want to stay in the parking lot either. "This is... just stupid..." She muttered to herself.

Jackie continued to kiss Darius, also wrapping her arms around him, half guiding him to her bedroom. Of course, her parents weren't going to be home for hours, so she felt they had all the time in the world.

spartan309

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:46 pm
lil_lollypop1

Darius was lost in Jackie's affection, the two making out as she steered him to her bedroom. "I never expected you to be an amazing kisser." Darius said in pants, continuing to make out with her. "Guess I should have known you would be just by how amazing you are." Soon enough they were in her room.

(Lets give Maria a little company :3)

Marcus was on his way home from school, sighing that he still couldn't apologize properly to Maria. He knew it was his fault for getting food on her (even though he was pushed) and had to pay for it with his own money. Unlike most of the students in there school, Marcus was there on scholarship, living in a slightly below middle class. He passed by the apartment building that Jackie lived in and was surprised to see Maria standing there by her car! He quickly ducked behind a tree, hoping she didn't see him. "W-what do I do...?" His legs started to shake and his teeth began to chatter, unsure oh what he should do. "I have to apologize... without running away this time..." He took some controlled breaths to try and calm down, feeling relaxed as he walked over to her. "H-hey there!" He called out to her, giving an awkward wave.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff