Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:04 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑨
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
≻ wearing: Skirt and shirt Shoes Necklace Glasses Mask

✌ Lala hummed a soft tune, head bobbing to the soft rhythm that played from her headphones. She tapped violently on her phone, typing out messages to friends, and playing some random tapping games. She was bored, in all honesty. She hasn't talked to the cowboy in a while, he was likely busy with work, and Chester has been a bit quiet on social media. Of course she was a busy person as well, working on the internet for millions of people, but recently she's been slowing down. Its around the same time that competitive play for starcraft starts up, and everyone has been asking if she was going to participate, or if she's quit that world forever. Even her old teammates have been bugging her about it, complaining that they've lost three matches last season and won the bronze star place sense she's left. Lala sighed, tucking her phone away. She honestly missed the competitive scene, the only reason she left was because of her crazy stalker fans, and the very toxic outcome of winning. She could count the numerous times she's been called horrid names by the enemy team because they lost to her. They went as far as to say she's been cheating and has someone controlling her plays from backstage.
Lala shook her head, the tightness in her chest growing as she thought of the bitter memories. Biting back her tears, Lala looked around, trying to distract herself when she looked up into the arcade. A small smile graced her lips, she couldn't get away from playing video games no matter how hard she tries. It was her lifeline, and it was her ease of relaxation. With a slight nod of her head, as if she made a quiet decision, Lala walked in through the doors and breathed the arcades air in. Nostalgia. It reminded her of the first time she's ever played a video game, her first win, her first loss.
Ah the good ole days Lala thought as she pulled out some money for change. She planned to play a few games, maybe get something from the claw machine? Nah, she'll hold off. She'd rather a handsome young man win her something, like in the korean dramas she always watches.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:22 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

-- Enter --

It was a shame that the lunch was cut short with Hae-Jin having to leave immediately as soon as the meals were consumed, mainly due to personal reasons. Chester offered to pay for the meals anyway, resulting in $36.00 in total with water as the drink. Plus, he was extra busy with his job at Neon Lights several hours later, the night after the meal, so he was thankful that today's the day off. Right now, he had texted Lala to meet up there for what may happen next as another step for the convention. Some things were finalized as part of the plan, but others had to be talked about first. Plus, they could have some fun as well, as they hadn't seen each other after a long while.

As soon as he set foot onto the arcade, he spotted the girl near the entrance inside. He immediately gave her a wave to catch her attention. "Hey! Over here!" he called, being just a bit too loud for her to her but not so loud that the others inside the arcade would be disturbed.

Mood: eager
Company: Lala
Money: $96.50 - $36.00 = $60.50 (Wallet - after paying back in the restraurant); $1325.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:21 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: Sorry its short ^^;
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

✌ Lala looked around for her first victim, game victim, when her ears caught her name, making her turn her head to the noise. Her eyes landed on Chester, and with a covered smile, Lala waved back and skipped over, her pockets jingling with her coins. Lala stopping in front of the DJ with a soft giggle, Well well looky looky! It's my favorite DJ! How are you doing today? Lala asked cheerfully as she brought her face mask down a bit so her voice isn't muffled.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:14 am
User Image

Seeing that Lala was enthusiastic at his presence was an indication that she's willing to listen to more of his suggestions. Chester half-jogged close to her side. "A lot of stuff happened, but it's time for another discussion. Last time I talked with the organizers, there will be one tattoo artist coming in, providing his services for interested clients. Gotta see if that also piques your interests." He wasn't sure if Lala may like that suggestion, though there may be some adventurous folks wanting to try something new. After all, technically, tattoos were considered a work of art. Chester then approached the token machine, exchanging $2.00 worth of money for tokens. Arcade games would help to kill time, though he would also try a round or two for rhythm games as well.

"Unfortunately, he didn't reveal much about his identity, but he did show some of his creations. I may send you some pictures when you are interested to take a look," he rambled on, keeping the tokens in his pocket. At least one proof of such abilities was better than nothing, though the personal meeting may have to wait till another time.

Money: $58.50 (Wallet); $1325.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:50 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: ;
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

✌ Lala nodded along as she looked around. She didn't want to dance today, she would miss everything Chester was saying. Her eyes glided over multiple shooting games and racing games, none seemed to interest her. With a huff, she blew a small portion of her hair out of her face, smiled and looked back at Chester, So your telling me that this artist would like to charge for potential clients? That doesnt seem too bad, do you know his prices? Lala asked as she walked with Chester to the change machine. She watched as he exchanged some cash, collected his coins, and smiled, Yeah whenever you have time, he seems... Mysterious. Lala wiggled her fingers and gave a small quiver in her voice to emphasize her words, But in all seriousness, I'm glad I asked you. I thought I would've been a bother, and that's the last thing I want you to think of me as. With a small huff she rubbed the back of her neck and gave a small blush. She's been known to be annoying, with her hyper mood and talkative mouth. I've sent a few emails out to some writers to see if they were interested, but I haven't gotten anything back. I know some of my friends from Korea are coming to help with the professional gaming line up I have, but other then that I'm just waiting on answers. Lala tilted her head to the side and sighed, who knew this was so difficult.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:39 am
User Image

Chester hummed in thought about the price. “A bit heftier than the usual because the designs were exotic, but worth it since the beauty counts.” In fact, he was unsure on how the artist was able to work such designs, but it must be due to hard work. At Lala’s ramble about being a bother, that was when he clarified. “Ah, it’s at least it’s better than being bored, and your vibrant mind is valuable in a lot of situations. You are not really bothering me at all.” In fact, with the day passing by slowly, conversations would help in killing time, at least that was what he believed. He listened to the progress of the plan, more potential games in the line-up. He smiled.

“Well, planning does take time. But gotta hope for the best. Who knows? More good news may come along," Chester said, trying to sound positive. He sat down near one of the arcade fighting machines; he was going to play several rounds of Marvel VS Capcom 2 first. Slotting a token into the machine, he chose two of his favorite characters as the team for the arcade mode versus the CPU enemies. “Anyway, back to the discussion about the tattoo artist. There are several pictures of his work posted online, based mostly on customer reviews. After I'm done beating the crap out of those enemies, I'll show you a few of those pictures."

OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:32 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

✌ Lala hummed softly in response to the prices, she would be lying if she said she wasn't eager to see these tattoos. Lala herself never had a tattoo, but she loved the creative designs she would see on the internet, and some of her fans would send in designs when she got curious. So for Chester to highly recommend this artist, she was definitely eager to see them. Well I can't wait. Maybe this persons designs will convince me to get a tattoo finally. She giggled as she followed Chester to an action game. With a soft blush, she sat next to him and smiled as she leaned back to watch, it was nice of Chester to compliment her, but it felt wrong for her to accept the compliment. But she smiled through the feeling regardless and nodded along, You're giving me too much credit over here. When I was spouting my ideas to my fans, one of them expanded on the talent show idea. I just ran with it, added some original ideas, but mainly stuck to what they thought was cool. I would feel bad to change it too much hehe. Lala airily laughed as she watched the CPU enemies struggle against Chester. She never would've thought Chester to be good at games, not to be taken offensively, but she saw him as someone who can mix music and be a part-time comedian. Then again she didn't know a whole lot about him, only through his music and what her fans would tell her.I hope it comes soon, this anticipation is killing me. Lala dramatically spoke, leaning into Chester with her hand on her forehead.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:54 am
User Image

At least Lala had accepted Chester's compliment about the ideas, which was beneficial for both sides. The ginger-haired male was focused on the game, though sadly, he got his butt kicked at the fifth stage. He sighed, “Man, I must have gone a bit too rusty on this game.” After inputting his initials on the scoreboard with several joystick maneuvers plus multiple presses of the button, he pulled out the smartphone from his jacket pocket, revitalizing the screen with the press of the power button. He tapped and swiped the screen until he accessed the gallery, the album containing images of the artist's design that he downloaded online, branded onto the clients' skin. Mainly, it was for reference.

“What do you think, Lala? I know it's not much since the pictures are taken with proper consent, but I hope you'll get the general idea for his artistic direction,” he spoke as he showed the pictures to her.

OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:52 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

✌ Lala pouted slightly at Chester lack of reaction, and heft herself up to look at his phone. The designs were simple, yet impactful. Lala nodded along to Chesters words as he scrolled from image to image, loving every design. He's very talented. Did he give you a card? Lala asked as she looked up from his phone and to the game in front of her. She plopped a coin in and began her rampage on the cpu's there, her eyes glazing over in slight boredom.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:16 am
User Image

Chester shook his head, putting his phone down on the surface of the arcade machine. “Actually, an acquaintance of mine just told me a few stuff about the artist. No business card included. Possibly, she may have known that artist better than I am. Perhaps, it is best that you ask questions to her, though it depends if she would be available.” He had only known Hikaru as an acquaintance. Apart from the the first meeting back then during the paintball event, he had only conversed with her a few more times. But it was only brief, considering that she was mostly occupied with a lot of things. Consent from the brunette would be of utmost necessity.

“As far as she had told me, she would participate also in the convention,” he added on. Now, he was wondering on which game he should go next. Perhaps a shooting game would be nice, though there were no recent titles available inside, just the ones that were not so old.

OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:40 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Huh. Well, I'll shoot her an email so she can answer whenever she has the time. Lala finished her chain combo, which ended the mach with her winning. The screen popped up for her to place her initials, to which she did, and pulled out her phone and looked towards Chester. I can send her one now and see what happens. Who knows, she might answer right away! Especially if she wants to participate. Is she also an artist? Lala asked and she shifted to her email app.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:06 pm
User Image

“Thankfully, I do have her e-mail address. Mainly, it is for business-related stuff, but the best bet for her to reply to your inquiries may be during her breaks from her jobs. She also has a waitress job in Beluga, as far as I know. Exact times of her shifts... I'm not sure. It may depend on the circumstances,” that was all Chester had known about Hikaru based on her schedules related to her works. In fact, there was a lot that he hadn't known yet about her. “And yes, she is also an artist. A traditional one to be exact. Mostly with her pencils and sketch book, but also with canvases with oil or acrylic.”

It was then that he used his phone again, mainly because he kept the e-mail address in the notes, and he even used a pen and notepad to scribble down the info. Once he was done, he handed it over to her. “Here you go. Best that your inquiry is detailed as soon as possible so that she will get the gist of it.”

OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:50 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαч ②⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③0
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:05 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $700 || Mood: Content

Of all odd requests this was one a rather odd one, to Sidevi anyways. She was supposed to meet Kiku at an arcade of all places? Did Kiku know what an arcade was Sidevi thought to herself... Does she know flashing lights and loud noises? Maybe? Eh whatever! Sidevi was humming to herself like she usually does when she's alone, waiting about. It would be easy to spot Kiku she... sort of stands out. Giant height, purple hair, hard to miss. Though while waiting she had begun to wonder if Kiku had secretly been learning things to catch her off guard... would Kiku do that? Sidevi's scattered thoughts were running wild as to why Kiku wanted to come here of all places. Though the one thought keeps reoccurring did she learn something? Or... she could just possibly know people like games? Sidevi huffs to herself, her own thoughts frustrating her.

She knew for sure that Kiku wasn't the kind to be all.... wait.. was it Kiku's idea or her own... Sidevi had already forgot who brought the idea up first! She rubs the side of her head clearly flustered with herself as she continues waiting for her friend to show up. Her tail flicking behind her in slight annoyance as she internally fought with her own thoughts.

asbloodrunscold

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games