Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:26 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

A slightly confused look washed over Joe's face for a moment as he looked at Alexander after what he had said. Looking to the sub then back to the man he simply shook his head and decided to ignore it for the moment simply wanting to get somewhere else. The thought of all the water they would soon be encountering was not something Joe felt quite good about as if they were submersed in water he would not be able to do much from a fighting stand point should the people from Mare return to attack them.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:06 pm
Alexander saw the look wash over Joe's face and chuckled. "Surely, you heard me when I said I'm an electric eel fishman?" He said lifting his hand as electricity crackled around his hand and arm. "Just because we are not from the same land doesn't mean we aren't fueled by same yellow strength." He said smirking before stopping at the sub. He put his hand on the side as electricity flowed from it. the side of the sub glowed yellow as a door opened up leading inside the sub. "Everyone get on..." He said smiling as he kept the door open.

Evan looked towards the water whale where Daren still was and sighed. He rubbed his head as he walked on board the sub. His cat meowed before jumping off Evan's head and running back towards the water whale towards Daren  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:09 pm
((Congratz~))
Fragments. Skye wasn't sure what he meant by this, did he mean the pure essences? She thought about it for a while, before thinking back about what he said earlier. "Wait!" she said as she quickly followed after Marcus. "Are you saying that I'll have to literally become one of you?" she asked, having some obvious concerns about this. "No one will find out, right?" she asked in a low voice so no one would hear. She was not sure exactly what will end up changing. She was still intent on keeping her secret, besides she wasn't sure on how the boys would respond to it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:33 pm
Marcus chuckled. "No one will find out, and no.But you become like us." He said smiling. "If all the races under an essence could change their race willy nilly then there wouldn't be any diversity after all." He said looking at the young cop. "No, no...the humans and other races who couldn't survive under the waves had another way of dwelling underneath back in the old days, you'll just need to let the water guide you down along the sub."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Smirking slightly at Alexanders words Joe watched him dispel the electricity. "Odin spread his roots far thru the world it would seem" Joe said as electricity crackled up his own arm for a moment a tinge of excitement washing over him. "Tell me then. How is it your people are able to use electricity while wrapped in the waters embrace? Would such an act not harm those around you" Joe asked following Alex onto the sub as he walked past him taking a seat on the seat closest to the front.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:29 pm
"O-Oh...Right."Skye said, blushing slightly for assuming too quickly earlier. She stood at the edge of the dock with Marcus, looking down at the water. "Now what about air?" she asked, looking back at him. She never done anything with a large body of water. Most she ever worked with was a pool.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:07 pm
Alexander smiled. "surely you don't think being are able to control just one essence? There are beings who can control two colors." He said smiling as he lifted his free hand and making a large water drop form. "My main color is blue, but I'm also skilled in Yellow arts." Marcus chuckled. "well,until we get you the proper garments from a maker down there...you'll just have to wrap the water around yourself." He said as he lifted his hand as water wrapped around it. "How we did it in the old was we'd wrap water around us like a missile and dive down...it'd keep air trapped inside for you to breath with,"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:22 pm

"That doesn't help me much for these waters. I am not one born under waves and as such I am unable to control waters as those with blue essence. Should I be surrounded by waters I cannot trust that I would not harm others should I unleash the thor's gift of lighting." Opening and closing his hand a few times Joe looked at Alexander with a small sigh. Thinking about what Alex had said about having a main color along with a secondary color he sighed slightly. The shaman's of his own country knew nothing of the reason for his ability to control metal tho their skills only consisted of yellow, green, and blue. "Skilled in another art" he muttered looking down at the mace on his side.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:06 am
"I see." Skye said as held out her hand and tried to imitate what Marcus did. She pulled some of the water out of the ocean and used to wrap around her hand, adjusting it little by little to leave enough space for the air. "Well is everyone on board?" she asked, looking back to see who was left.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:19 am
((Urgle blurgle, sorry for being so terrible about posting gaiz. Last semester of college is keeping me busy. >.< Though skimming posts it looks like I didn't miss much thankfully. sweatdrop I hope you'll still forgive s**t post tho. owo;; ))

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Daren said as he flicked away a half used cigarerette. He needed a quick smoke before going to water world, and he wasn't sure if they'd still be usable.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:49 am
Marcus smiled."There ya go!" He said as he stepped out onto the water's surface and began to walk out into the open. "Once everyone is inside we'll dive down."
Temaro meowed at Daren before turning and running after Evan. The cat jumped onto his shoulder once he found his owner and purred slightly. "Hey there...did you find bird boy?" He said chuckling as he kept walking. "I wonder how long we'll be down here...." He said as he began thinking to himself.

Alex smiled."I can see your confusion...many shamans and elders in different lands call our powers different things. Though one talent that every race has is the ability to recognize people of their own color. I was able to tell you were a yellow user where Marcus could not." He said as he watched Skye practice manipulating water around her  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:07 am

"Hmm, I have felt nothing from you tho" he said to Alex rubbing the side of his head. Was the spark of electricity earlier a way to tell other yellow aura users he wondered. It did seem to happen alot when he was around the shamans who could use electricity. "There is still much for me to learn about these powers and this world" he muttered opening and closing his hand a few times as he looked down at it.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:45 am
Alex chuckled. "Well I suppose it more of an instinct to use than other races. You humans have it easy up here...but you've lost many of the old ways and art." He said shaking his head. "The Shamans from your land, and all the other lands, use to communicate and travel to meet each other in order to discuss the events of the world. But, as you may have guessed already, the world is fractured and the nations barely communicate, this city is the only place where most of the colors mix and blend....and even then the people fled their nations for one reason or another." Alex said sadly. "Did you know...that your mountain, hell your entire land is filled to the brim with special ores and gems? I once went a person with the ability to create gem shards and make them rise from the ground and then refract light through them." He said chuckling. "Lightning is not the only element in your color my friend." He said looking around. "It seems everyone is on board...we should get going."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:01 am
Skye followed Marcus out onto the water. She walked onto the water slowly, trying to calm the surface so it would be easier to stand on. It would have been easier to freeze the stop, but considering that they'll have to go down soon, it would be better to just get a feel for the ocean. "Alright. Ready." she said as she turned to the sub.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:16 am

Exhaling slowly Joe smiled a bit. "Things have changed around the world from what I have witnessed. My lands are no different. With times of war gone peace falls across the lands and what was once common place becomes forgotten as time goes by" Joe muttered. Words of one of the shaman's who had trained him after he had discovered his powers filled his mind for a moment. "A wise woman once told me the world around us was not as black and white as we perceived it. That all things happened for a reason even degradation" Joe chuckled remembering the woman's words.

"Special gems huh" Joe muttered reaching under his shirt as he pulled out a single gem that was attached to a chain. "Thundernite I believe they called it" Joe said holding the green gem up as what looked to be sparks of electricity under it's surface radiated thru it. "The mountain that is always shrouded in storms is where this one had come from. To think that one could control things like this." Looking outside of the sub towards Skye, Joe put the gem back in his shirt as he shifted a bit in his seat. The cold metal of the seat and the vehicle they were in currently did not sit well with him currently.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games