Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:10 pm
DawnShadow666
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan had his arms folded over his chest when he finally found Gypsy and Morrigan, silently staying by their side with a his fist clenching a bottle of rum. he started chugging a few deep gulps of liquor, only grunting in affirmation at Gypsy's remark about being used to things. "Mercenary, assassin, makes little difference to me. At the end of the day, all I ever do is kill things. Today, tomorrow, decades from now; I suppose that this is it." He mumbled, finishing the bottle and tossing it over the railing before giving Gypsy a rum tasting kiss, and then one to Morrigan as well. The strange red robed beings offered him another bottle, and he took it in earnest before something new caught his attention.

A new man had arrived with some unconscious fool, mentioning that this was a would be assassin. Ohvan's hands began to glow a strange black as his tattoos followed suit, and he looked over to Gypsy as his muscles bulged and ached. A fresh soul for him to devour. His fists clenched tighter as he approached Gypsy, his eyes lighting up with glee. "Shall I... take him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:44 pm
Alba Derosso
DawnShadow666
Dameon Black

Gypsy was going to be content to simply relax with Morrigan and Ohvan, but they were interrupted by business in the form of Jake with an idiot in tow. Truthfully, she'd been expecting something of the sort. Sebastet had as many enemies a prostitute had customers. It really was amazing that she'd survived this long.

Then Ohvan chimed in and she had to laugh at his eagerness.

She looked at Jake for a moment then made a decision, "Go with Jake here and help find out what idiot hired this idiot. You can both use whatever methods you like in the process. Then, his soul is yours, Ohvan. Hopefully he won't give you indigestion. Afterwards, I want you, Jake, to take Sebastet to either Ash's place or the new Pack House at the Sandman base and keep her alive. If you come across the idiot there, collect them for Pandora. If she's not interested, bring him here for Ohvan," she decided, knowing that the two males would either hate each other or become best friends.

They just had the right personalities.

Then something else occurred to her, "Actually, before you leave, why don't you show Ohvan around and let him double check the rest of the recruits. Any more like this one, Ohvan can have. If you don't want them right now, we have a holding building down by the smithy. Plenty of rooms to hold on to more than one meal," she offered.

While it was probably tame food for the Harvester, at least it would be a few guaranteed meals until they were hired for more than protection and information jobs. Thanks to Anna's spying for Ash, she knew that they'd be fighting Gurzil's forces soon enough. It was just a matter of whether it would be the Sandman alliance or the Re that hired them.

That thought lead to something else and she turned to Morrigan, "I think it's time for a reunion of friends, my Wolf... Let Lily know that your circumstances have led to a very lucrative profession that would come in handy for the right price. The Re have the funds to hire us when they go against Gurzil," she told her, knowing that Morrigan would see the benefits of her going for a friend to friend chat...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:45 am

Confused Commissar

Dameon Black
Alba Derosso

DawnShadow666

Ash appeared on the porch a few steps away from everyone in a flash of flames with the scent of brimstone, Kestra in his arms. He gave everyone a polite nod and moved past them into the house, "Bethany!" he called out, knowing that she was the only one that could help the leader of the human faction and council member.

When she showed up, he told her the situation, "She did the same thing you did with the psychotic demon. You're the only one that help her. And do keep in mind that she's human and can die from this," he explained, knowing that she wouldn't have much choice in the matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:55 pm
Jake
Code name: Shade

Jake stood in silence, his eyes trained on Gypsy. She seemed to be in better spirits, perhaps she finally got boned. He thought to himself. Jake was no fool, he noticed the marks on them. And their twins, which were now glowing on the new Males body. Jake watched the man for a moment, hearing a single word in the back of his head. " Harvester.", Once again Kedar was providing him with information. Jake had heard of these demons before. Though had never come face to face with one. Kedar had explained that they had been wiped out, or close to it. So, it was a mild surprise to find one here.

Jake returned his gaze to Gypsy when she began to speak. Her orders were simple. Take Ohvan along for a tour of the grounds, and then interrogate this louse, and the other recruits. Then take sebastet to the Sandmen, and watch over her while keeping an eye out for the contractor.
Jake gave her a nod, and walked past her. His trench coat wrapped around the prisoner. Pulling him up onto Jake's back, looking like a large, swattled babe. He raised his cigarette to his lips, and held out a cigarette to Ohvan. " Welcome to the Blades." He exheld a cloud of white smoke, waiting to see if the man would accept the cancer stick. If not then it would be placed back in his pack. then he would leader the man out towards the training grounds, from there. He would be taken through the housing units, and then the barraks where the recruits would be.

Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:36 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan was quiet as Gypsy addressed Ohvan and Jake, not really sure what to add to the conversation. She looked back to Gypsy when she heard her speak and thought things over for a moment. "Lily may not be too happy to see me again," she said quietly. "I was one of her best friends, and I just disappeared to follow you. She probably thinks I abandoned her." She took a deep breath and then shook her head. "Honestly, I really did abandon her. But I'll do what I can to make things right with her." She closed the distance between them and kissed Gypsy before taking a step back. "I think Anna is taking care of Lin, so I'll go ahead and go to the Re base. I'll be back as soon as I can be." The shadows wrapped around her, and she vanished.
[Exit]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:04 pm
DawnShadow666
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan looked Jake over, his eyes glowing briefly before he took the cigarette from the extended hand. His jacket formed from some shadows around his shoulders whilst he lit the cigarette up, and he took another deep gulp of liquor before nodding to Jake. "Thank you. But if this assassin is worth his salt, he won't talk. Not without a little convincing." He stated and let his arms fall to his hips. He looked over to Morrigan and Gypsy and gave them both a nod. "If anything happens, you both know how to call me. It has been a very long time since I have been active, and I ache to rend a soul." He looked over to Jake and grinned, inhaling deep from his gift. "Lead the way. I am anxious to get started."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:16 pm
Alba Derosso
DawnShadow666
Dameon Black

Gypsy gave a smile as she watched Morrigan leave, knowing that she had to make peace with Lily in order to move further with her powers. But she had every confidence in her wolf's success.

Then she watched as Ohvan moved off with Jake and gave him nod with a small smile. She found it interesting to see them together: her mate, and the one that held her grandfathers soul. She rather thought that Kedar would have liked Ohvan...

She finally pulled herself together and followed Ash inside, leaving him to handle the human while she went into her office for a little torture by the name of paperwork...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:25 am
Jake

Jake chuckled lightly. " If you had seen his stealth skills, you wouldn't have spoken.", He offered a small grin. Remembering the sloppiness of this idiots talents. The only thing he found to be of a greater amusement, was that whomever had hired the man, was unable to find anyone better than this moron. Or, like most they assumed that the Reapers were gone, and that whoever found him would just kill him out of defense. Reapers liked to hack, then ask question, then carry out the killing. Information was power after all.

Jake brought the demon to the Training grounds. They were rather simple. Weights off to one side, a large sandy circle in the center of the grounds, a small armor hung along the entire length of a wall next to the entrance. " Been a minute since I have been here. . ." He spoke out loud, though it was mostly a verbally spoken, mental note.
From there he showed him around the residential area, so far there was only Jakes house that had been occupied. So, it was not til they arrived at the Barracks that they came across The recruits, and their belongings. Here Shade would stand back Appearing as menacingly, Ominous as he could muster. While Ohvan interrogate the ten or more recruits within. Jake knew they were missing one, a Succubus that he had met a short time ago. Either way, the bulk of them were here.

Finally when they had finished with the barracks. Jake led the way back into the main house. Leading them down into the lowest levels of the building. There he found the Interrogation room/ torture chamber. Jake walked over to the hydraulic table. He reached back to pull the man over his shoulder, and into the restrains. Then pulled the amulet from under his armor. It's gem was glowing an eerie violet. with a mental command it trans formed into a six and a half foot scythe. It's blade was wickedly jagged, though from it's smoothly sharpened edge it was clear, that it had been a design choice by it's smith.
Jake's trench coat expands to leave his body, and coat the walls with a thick layer of shadows. This would prevent anyone without the shadow stepping abilities from entering or exiting. As well, as make the room sound proof so that they didn't disturb Gypsy. " Will you do the Honors?" He asked Ohvan, indicating the still unconscious man. He figured waking the man up would be rather amusing, particularly after the night he had had. That and slapping someone awake, just wasn't as satisfying as watching someone else do it.

Alba Derosso

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:40 pm
DawnShadow666
Dameon Black
Red Gypsy

Ohvan quietly followed Jake through the tour of the grounds, the ever present scowl on his face hidden behind the thin smoke veil of a lit cigarette. It was indeed a decent operation, though he had many questions on security if some garbage assassin was easily capable of infiltrating this place and assassinating a high ranking member. The training grounds were simplistic but did contain everything needed to make sure people were ready to fight; Gypsy did run a modest facility it seemed.

They finally reached the Interrogation room, and Jake unloaded their payload. Ohvan cracked his knuckles and punched the assassin pretty hard; face bones cracked under the pressure. He didn't bother to ask any questions at the moment, instead he leaned down and lifted the assassin's chin to face him. "Now... you made a mistake, kid. I don't know who you were here to kill, and frankly I don't care. But you see, the person you wanted to kill is close to Gypsy, and when she gets worried, I get aggravated." He smiled and got up, taking his jacket off and wiping his hands to smear the blood on them. "So now I am here interrogating some shitsack, wondering why you're here killing someone I don't give two ******** about." Before the assassin could reply, he spun around and unloaded another punch into the man's chest, and cracking some ribs. He knelt back down, his eyes glowing an eerie gray as one of his hands began to emit a strange mist. "Start talking. Now. Who hired you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:44 am
Jake

And it was off. Ohvan had not disappointed. Having started it out was a solid punch to the prisoner's cheek, the impact had echoed around the room. Jake, was not entirely sure it was due to the layer of shadows on the wall. Jake actually nodded his head with a look that said, " I'm impressed."
The prisoner however, did not have such a great time with his wake up call. The man having trouble even opening his eyes past the pain, He didn't cry out though. Instead he was panting like some mangy mutt. Ohvan had clearly knocked the sense out of the man. That was until he opened his eyes, to the Harvester's ominous glare. In fact, the idiot had most likely never looked so awake in his life. One could swear his mother had mated with an owl. His large orbs shifting between Ohvan and Jake, terror plain on his face. " You guys can't be real. . . Reapers are dead! What? Did you drug me or something? HA! Nice strategy camel toe. I ain't sayin nothin.", Said the prisoner, ending it with an attempt at spitting in the Harvester's face.

Jake became so still that he could be mistaken for a dressed up statue. His eyes glaring into the man. He knew he needed to do nothing else. Choosing to intimidate through silence. . . For now.

Alba Derosso

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Confused Commissar

Bethany
Bethany heard Ash call for her and sighed softly. She took a moment to collect herself and then went to where he was. She examined Kestra as Ash explained the situation. "She may have gone into Gurzil's head, but I very much doubt that she did the same thing I did," she said quietly. "Either way, I'm not exactly a brilliant telepath. I can end up in other people's heads when I'm Seeing, but I have no idea how to make it happen otherwise. And unless she wakes up, I can't help her through it. So I don't really see what you think I could do to help."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:49 am
User Image

Kestra Lyson

Psion of the Sandmen

When Kestra opened her eyes she found herself not within the warm, safe confines of her office but rather in a place she instinctively knew was foreign. She used her extraordinary senses to reach out into the alien world around her, probed the minds of those near her, and instantly figured out her little quandary. Essentially, she had been whisked away from her home, against her will, and taken into the care of an allied faction, the Blades. A cool breeze washed over her face, instantly she knew that her mask was askance, the thought of this sent her into a panic. In a slow, clumsy fashion she reached up and readjusted her mask so as fully recover her face, she didn't particularly like people seeing her face. There was a reason for this but that's a story for another time.

With that simple task done she lifted her head, her attention already focused on a girl near her, a young woman named Bethany, lycan, not overly hostile, and a psion like herself, thought no where near to the same extent.

"Why have you brought me here?" boomed and echoed Kestra's voice within the confines of the wolf woman's mind. Even though her spectral self was only now just regaining control of her body the Sandman leader was making a show of force. The last thing she wanted to be viewed as was helpless or in need of assistance, though at the moment she could hardly stand but she wasn't going to let anyone know that.

Dameon Black
Hello.

Red Gypsy

DawnShadow666

Confused Commissar

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:15 pm
Red Gypsy

Confused Commissar

Bethany
Bethany watched Kestra for a moment, wondering if she should say something. She opened her mouth to speak, and then felt Kestra probing her mind. She immediately went rigid, forgetting whatever she had been about to say. When she heard Kestra's voice in her mind, all of her thoughts became disjointed as she reacted in a rather extreme way. She staggered back as if she had been struck, backing into a wall and sliding into a sitting position while clutching her head. Her breathing was quick and shallow, and her heart was beating frantically, as if she were having a panic attack.

Images began to float into Kestra's view as Bethany continued to panic. The brutal scene Gurzil had shown Kestra earlier passed by, revealing that Bethany had seen it as well, though much sooner than the Sandman leader had. This scene was followed by multiple visions of Bethany waking up and discovering that the world around her was just an illusion created by Gurzil, and it quickly became apparent what was wrong. While the images were incomplete, it was obvious that Gurzil and Claire had mentally tortured Bethany, leaving her broken and afraid of any foreign mind touching hers. Kestra's display of power had sent the traumatized woman into a blind panic, causing her mind to become chaotic as she gave in to the fear that Gurzil's torture had created. And then the same brutal scene began to play again and again at incredible speed, as if Bethany were trying to find some sort of comfort in it. "Blade is dead," she whimpered, just loud enough for Ash and Kestra to hear. "She can't hurt me anymore. She's dead." She kept repeating those words as she curled up into a ball, trying to deal with the suffering the psychotic demon had inflicted on her. As her emotions went out of control, the ground under their feet began to shake from her telekinesis going wild.

It took several minutes, but Bethany finally managed to calm down. Her breathing returned to normal and her heart slowed down, though she still seemed a bit shaken. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself more as the ground stopped shaking. "If you want to say something to me, please speak out loud instead of in my head," she said quietly without looking toward Kestra. "We aren't likely to get very far with a mental conversation."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:03 pm
Dameon Black

Confused Commissar

Ash gave a heavy sigh and put Kestra on a cushioned duvet brought in by an anonymous red-robed servant then offered a hand to Bethany then kept her steady until she could stand on her own.

“She won’t be doing that again but she can’t speak aloud as of yet. Until she can, you’ll have to rely on one of the servants to speak for her. In the meantime, you’ll have to rely on one of the servants to speak for her,” he told her simply, “Once she’s healed, I’ll take her back home. I’ve left her Smith in charge until she comes back,” he added, knowing that Kestra would want to know.

Then he took a step back to give her a bit of distance. And to give himself some distance.

The demons of Hell’s Cradle would be laughing their asses off if they could see him now… Then they’d kill him all too easily… He’d been living the life of a celibate monk since Alice’s death… Making himself a laughing-stock among demons and a very, very weak demon of lust and desire…

But, even now, he offered his hand to Bethany again, knowing that she wouldn’t be able to See into his future since he was so closely bound to his twin sons, “In all good faith, Bethany, I offer you a basic healing. It will only allow you to have the most basic of mental contact with those within the walls of this building. Outside of it, I make no guarantees. Nor can I do anything about your visions. But within these walls, you will be able to have the most basic of mental contact with others without pain or the intense psychological backlash you just experienced. Remember, outside this building: no guarantees. But inside… Inside… You can communicate with your sister again, for one,” he offered her softly, hoping that she wouldn’t turn him down outright.

Besides, he had to get back home soon. His sons were old enough now to bedding in teams. And they’d been taking pranking lessons from Sebastet lately. So there was no telling what they were currently up to. Hopefully Anna had locked them up in their former nursery...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:00 am
Alba Derosso
DawnShadow666
Dameon Black

Gypsy gave a deep growl and got up from the desk in what was now her office and left her new form of torture behind. Between one step and the next, she moved into the shadows of the floor and came out of the shadows that now surrounded the sandy fighting ring in the training area, now dressed in her full fighting leathers.

Her flame-colored hair was braided down her back, her breasts were barely contained by a leather top that showed off her gold skin and Ohvan’s Mark to perfection, her leather pants rode low on her hips and hugged every curve of her legs until they disappeared into her flat-soled knee-boots, her hands were protected by the gloves that left her fingertips bare but covered her to mid-forearm, and her sword was set at her back for a downward draw.

She didn’t say a word as she moved into the center of the circle amid a few awed whispers from the recruits along the sidelines since they actually weren’t too sure about entering the circle with her just yet. That was fine with her. Her grandfather had taught her a new trick that Ohvan might like to watch…

She came to a stop in the center of the sand-covered circle and closed her eyes as silence slowly settled around her. Another moment and the shadows answered her…

The shadow-created attackers came in various waves: single, duos, groups of various numbers, and even hoards. She fought them all. She fought until she was actually sweating and panting but she finished just as she’d begun:

Simply standing in the center of the circle with her eyes closed and her sword sheathed at her back.

Unfortunately, some idiot decided at that moment to prove that he was suicidal and threw a dagger at her. She didn’t move at all. The idiot was simply impaled by a spear of shadows while a hand grabbed a dagger two inches from her right temple.

Without bothering to open her eyes, Gypsy simply smiled, “I need a shower…” she said softly and paused to pant for air a bit more since she’d given herself a very nice workout, “And a secretary,” she added before she opened her eyes to look over the recruits watching her along the wall of the training area, not needing to look at her rescuer.

“Down two recruits suffering from rampant stupidity… Any more suffering from the same illness had better use a lot more caution,” she said in a soft warning. That was all that was needed, though. To a one, they turned and ran for the barracks, swearing that their new boss was a demon… Too bad they only had it half right...

With Morrigan still at the base settling things with Lily, Gypsy knew that only one person could have caught that dagger. Just him standing next to her had her tilting her head back for him, "Ohvan," she softly whispered his name, letting him hear the desire that would now only ever be knocked down to a bare simmer since she'd opened herself up to him and Morrigan fully.

The few times Lily had sent their Wolf home, Morrigan had gone back to the Re base walking funny. And not just Ohvan's attentions either. He'd actually been reduced to rescuing the female Gypsy once....

So until he could get Gypsy back to normal... ish... Morrigan got short trips home while she tried to help out with the alliance...  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games