Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:01 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )
noah started to struggle in his arms a scowl on his face " i said no i dont want to hurt you " he said trying to escape his arms  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:08 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"If you keep struggling you'll hurt yourself as well child" looks at Noah from the door frame then at towa "thank you towa for unlocking the door now Benjamin let me give Noah a check up can you wait out in the living room?" walks into the room

Vampires are the scum of this world while wolves are superior to them

Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Looks up at his father nodding quickly kissing Noah's head before leaving the room with towa shutting the door then walks into the living room scared

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )
noah just scowled and laid on the bed not looking at benjamins father laying on his back  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:23 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"Okay some simple questions one have you been feeling sickly, two have you had any pain throughout your body and lastly three how many times have you and my son mated?" gets out a medical book on vampiric males looking through it

Vampires are the scum of this world while wolves are superior to them

User Image

Sits on the couch looking at towa worried to death

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:34 pm
User Image

noah glanced over at him " in order yes, yes, and roughly eight and a half to nine and a half " he said his voice holding no emotion same with his face

towa hugged benjamin " nee-san will be ok "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:42 pm
Wolfgang looks down at Noah his eyes wide as he dropped the book walking towards Noah putting his hands onto his stomach feeling a slight bump "I've heard it was possible but only with nobility vampires...Benjamin and towa come in here now!" picks up the book looking at the middle of the book before closing it

Benjamin walks back inside of Noah's room "dad what's wrong is Noah alright?" walks over to Noah holding his hand gently  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:49 pm
User Image

noah looked at him weirdly " what is going on why the hell did you touch my stomach YOU ******** PERV" he said a bout of rage coming over at the end  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:57 pm
Wolfgang looks at Noah "congratulations your pregnant" looks at his son " vampiric nobility males can have children if enough well semen fills the a** over nine times"

User Image

His eyes widen as he moves Noah's shirt back seeing the small bump on Noah's stomach he gently rubbed it feeling a strong rush of heat through his body "Noah your carrying my pup" looks at Noah

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:07 pm
User Image

noah looked surprised as he placed a hand on his belly tears of joy in his eyes as he hugged benjamin tightly in a big hug that would crush humans with ease " i-i am carry your pup our child " he said softly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:18 pm

User Image

Sits there still in shock "I'm going to be a father......" his eyes roll in the back of his head as he fainted

Wolfgang "he'll wake up in a few moments till then since your child will be half vampire, a quarter human and werewolf I must warn you werewolf pups grow quickly in their mothers and when born you will not be able to move at all for two weeks. You'll won't give birth till after the full moon so nothing dangerous understand or you'll have a miscarriage and lose the pup" looks at towa "go ahead in towa" he puts a werewolf and vampiric medical book onto the nightstand before he leaves "good luck son in law" looks at Noah as he left  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:39 pm
User Image

towa looked at noah " nee-san you are pregnant " noah nodded towa got a happy smile on his face " i am going to be a uncle " he then fainted " what the ******** im the one pregnant yet you two are the ones passing out " he said wiith a fake scowl as he poked theme both in the cheek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:44 pm

User Image

Sits up slowly rubbing his head "what happened did England win the football game?" Looks at Noah then towa "okay why is towa passed out on the ground?"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:52 pm
User Image

noahs eye twitched his face got red " its because he found out THAT YOU GOT ME PREGNANT DUMB a** PASS OUT AGAIN I WILL KICK YOUR a**" he screaed the last part then covered his mouth then gave a sheepish expression " o-oh sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:58 pm

User Image

looks at Noah then leans towards him "mood swings check" pulls Noah into his lap as his lips press against Noah's own he began to kiss him passionately and deep "I'm going to be a father..." smiles at Noah "I love you Noah so much" kisses his neck

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:05 am
User Image

noah blushed and let out a small moan when his neck started to get kissed " i-i love you t-to benjamin" he moaned out feeling big ben poke him he yelped in surprise before sending him a look "not sure if its safe to play with big ben " he moaned out as his neck was still being kissed  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games