Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:50 pm
"Hmm but won't that be less fun? If we get along to well things will get boring" he chuckled as he held her close as they walked. At the moment who cared if the princess was with him blatantly or not. How many knew of who she was he wondered as they walked. "So then, shall we return to the room? I am feeling rather full and by the look of it night should be coming soon" he commented. The sun low in the horizon. "Unless my dear you wish to go for a walk around the area? There aren't many clouds in the area today"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Giving a little laugh, Kael seemed to lift her mood the more they walked, even though the restaurant was practically next door to the inn. Feeling her stomach, though, the dragoness gave her head a little shake, "I'd like to," She started, leaning into her prince and then smiling up to him, "But we really should retire, we can fly before the sun is up." Even if people were around them, and even if they saw - Aurum didn't care. The more they saw and talked, the more it would just help their plans. After all, if she actually brought home the dragon she was seen with, well.. it'd be a big change in her normal routine.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:30 pm
"Alright then. Don't push yourself then" Kaelthas commented as they headed instead towards the tavern. If they instead planned to slumber he would agree to it. He himself felt slightly restless still but he would wait likely until Aurum fell into slumber before moving about more. "When we get back, I have a gift for you" he hinted not giving her any more as they entered the tavern and started for the room. "I think you might like it" he smiled to her as they headed up stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:36 pm

The petite woman nodded as he spoke of not over exerting herself, and moved happily with him to the tavern. As they entered though, he hinted at a surprise and the dragoness looked at him with wide eyes, "What is it?" She prodded, giving his shirt a little impatient tug. She even pulled from him some to get up the stairs quicker and to the room. Her mind was buzzing as she thought over all the stands they went to, and she touched the necklace she wore with a grin as she tottered from one foot to the next. Aurum loved gifts, it wasn't a secret to Kael she collected pretty much everything, and would be more than happy to add to her many things.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:16 pm
Following her up to the room, her excitement was almost palpable. He knew she would react something like this but was a bit surprised at how much she reacted. Getting to the room, Kaelthas entered and closed the door behind him. "Alright, now then" he said walking over to her as he took her hands and put them over her eyes. "Hold those there" he said simply as he reached into his pocket and removed the necklace from his pocket. Moving to her neck he took off her other necklace and placed the blue gem around her neck. A stark contrast to her eyes. "Alright you can open them now" he said with a smirk taking a step back. He would wait for her to feel the magic before explaining.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:24 pm

Squirming with her hands held over her eyes, there was a draining feeling as he removed the necklace he had bought her, though she couldn't explain the sudden loss of energy if she tried. When he placed the new necklace on her, she felt an entirely new shift, though she grinned under her hands. There was a warmth that spread over her body evenly rather than pulsing, and she suspected that he had enchanted the necklace himself. There was a heat that stayed in the pit of her stomach, and when he said she could open her eyes, her hands immediately went to the necklace, and she lifted it to get a good look at it, though when she touched it she felt another warmth spread over her. "I love it," She looked to him and gave him a sweet look, "It feels like your magic." And she knew his magic very well.. well, at least the magic he gave off and had used on her.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:34 pm
"Well I would imagine it would" he said with a smirk looking at her. "It suits you, a bit better then the last one. It seems that contrasting colors works better for you hot head" he chuckled walking over and sitting on the bed. "There is something that is a bit more to your necklace." He said thinking of which words to use. "cutem hominis" Kaelthas said lifting his hand as he waved it infront of her. In sudden glitter of magic around her. Before him stood Aurum now stood. The glimmer having changed her appeared to a human from the southern beaches.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:54 pm

As he teased her, Aurum stuck her tongue out and scrunched her nose up, going back to looking at the jewelry. As he explained that there was more to it, the dragoness looked up in time to see his hand wave. Magic surrounded her in a much different way than what she felt in the necklace, and when it cleared she found that her head held a different weight to it, her limbs felt awkward and longer. Looking to the hair that was now far passed her shoulders, Aurum blinked. Her skin was different, her hair was longer, heck - she even felt taller. But with such a different look, the familiar laugh she let out seemed foreign, less chiming. Her eyes held a light that gave away her satisfaction with his gift, "Show me more! Can I be even taller?" She stepped toward Kael, but the longer body proved awkward and she stumbled a little. She blushed, her dark skin deepening. Aurum pulled some hair out of her face, "Do I look very barmaid like this?" She asked, striking a little pose for him, pretending to hold up a tray of food with one hand, and with the other on her hip.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:09 am
Sitting on the bed, Kaelthas chuckled at his mate. Her look was a different one to be sure, but the same spunk and attitude shone thru. "Hmm, I would say so." he commented on her look with a slight nod of his head. "The glimmer, is a bit more overwhelming with these spells. It took me awhile to get these to work properly. Unlike my own glimmers that are vocally cast. These one's are already enchanted within your necklace. For the time I was only able to put four different one's in it" he commented, trying to explain some about the glimmer. "Do this" Kaelthas said motioning his hand to run over the area where her horns were at. "You see how you can still feel them? It's simply an illusion of your form." he told her sitting up slowly.

"Lorem corpus" he said again waving his hand by her. As before another illusion of glitter covered her body. As it faded Aurum again held another form. "This one is more to my liking if you have to ask" he chuckled looking at her. He had long since tested out the enchantment to see the illusions he put within it. "I don't like you being to close to my height" he chuckled walking over. Moving her hair out of the way, Kaelthas kissed her forehead. "If you are nice, I might give you all the spell words" he teased her as he took a step back.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Kael had been very pleased with himself and all the work he had put into enchanting the necklace for her, and Aurum couldn't help but continue to beam to him. When he touched her horns, she blinked and lifted a hand to touch them as well. The glimmer was powerful and interesting - she felt different weight to her body but underneath the veil, she still had her own parts. The dragon watched as he sat up, but took a little step back and put her hair behind her ears as he changed her form again.

With the new illusion, Aurum stuck her tongue out to him again. She was closer to her own height once more, and her hair was short again. The dragoness looked up to him as he moved some of the short brown hair from her forehead and placed a kiss to it. Pursing her lips, she gave a pout as he teased her. "I'm sure I could figure them out if I had to," Aurum said confidently, though she took his hand as he stepped away. She gave it a little squeeze and touched her horns again with the other hand.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:22 pm
"Well while you may have figured it out sooner or later. I would have rather at least given you two of the forms. From there you can play around and find out the last 2 forms." A sly grin crossed the princes face as he gave her hand a small squeeze. With some time she would be able to figure out the last 2 glimmers within it he surmised. It would just take his dragonic mate some time to unlock them. "Should you want me to show you the last two you need but ask." With a small bow toward her the smirk faded from his face. While it was fun to tease her a bit with night upon them, getting some rest would be a good idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Giving a small stretch as she watched the smirk fall from her prince's face, the dragoness feigned a yawn and moved to the bed. While she didn't know the command to dispel the illusion, she did know how to dispel magic, and she muttered a low incantation. The illusion rippled and as she pulled the covers up, the real Aurum lay beneath them. "I think I'd like to look more like myself than not," This time, when she yawned it was real, "But at least we won't have to be as worried with both of us hidden."

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:48 pm
Watching her yawn the prince shifted some what. Fatigue and exhaustion from the day were creeping up on the both of them. Following her with his eyes as the dragoness headed to the bed he simply gave a small chuckle. "I see nothing wrong with this look most of the time." Gripping the side of the covers he gave them a small tug downwards to allow himself a place to get into them. "It will make travel much easier from now on with both of us under a glimmer" he commented to her as he was busy removing his shoes. Giving them a small heave away he gave a small massage to his feet. His body ached some but that was to be some what expected traveling by foot most of the time. "Still we should get some rest before the hour becomes to late. A clear mind and a rested body are always a welcome thing" he chuckled as he scooted into the bed next to Aurum. Puling the covers over himself he rolled over to face her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:28 am

~*~*~*~

The two traveled well together, despite Aurum's stops for trinkets and to occasionally expel her stomach of its contents. The medicinal herbs helped some, but her ever-growing pouch plagued her. They gained little information, but some was better than none and the dragoness kept in mind what they did know of the books' whereabouts. Tracking down the mage was becoming somewhat of an annoyance, by the end of her time with Kael they were no closer to their goals, and were already dreading their split. The dragoness placed a stone in his hand as they departed, muttering a low incantation to activate the tool.

Another few days had gone by, Aurum trapped in her home and bulging gradually with each passing day. She wondered when it would stop, but suspected it wouldn't be any time soon. By the end of the week, there was a noticeable change in the dragoness.. besides her grumpy attitudes with her family. She spoke with Kael at least once a day with the stone, but at times she would cut it short to hide from her parents. On her final day of being stuck to the dragon's keep, she waved a hand dismissively to her mother and spoke almost casually to the ruler, "I will be out of your hair soon enough. I tire of this lonely life, I will find myself a mate," But her mother just stood with wide eyes, struggling with relief that Aurum was growing, but worry of what sort of man she would decide to bind to the family. By the time she opened her mouth to protest, Aurum was long gone, flying from the home in order to meet up with Kaelthas.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:29 am
In the time remaining before their next split the prince did his best to enjoy their time. Aurum, continued to be her normal self aside from her stomach growing larger with each day. She still held a glow about her that the prince was not able to quite place his finger on. They had tho during their travels come no closer to the book. A fabled wild goose chase it was beginning to feel like. Each time it seemed they were a step towards it, a lead would break down and they would be two steps back. The mage was not a man that was almost like a ghost thru the countryside. When their time finally came to split, Aurum gave him a stone to keep along with an incantation upon it. Bidding their farewells once again to one another the couple went their separate ways.

Each return trip it seemed for Kaelthas seemed to take less time then the prior. Upon his return he was again greeted the regular way with his pack and things taken to his own room. His father it seemed didn't suspect much with his continual monthly outings. That or he cared little for his son's movements as long as they were not ones to damage the image of his name. The incantation that Aurum placed on the stone turned to be a communication spell. It allowed for the two to chat atleast once a day which helped him as he went back into doing his duties. Being a prince by all rights was enough of a pain aside from having to deal with potential marriage offers. "You worry to much father, you will get to see her soon enough when I feel that the time is right to introduce her. I would think that a meeting with the king would be something that would bring anxiety to anyone." His usual response again given to his father on his continued requests to meet Aurum.

Finally the day again had come that the two had planned to meet again. With nary a word to anyone but his staff of his exiting, Kalethas again left the kingdom. His steps thru hastened due to who it was he was meeting. In the time they had been apart a part of him wondered how large his soon to be wife had become. It took him half the time it usually did for him to reach their meeting spot. His haste brought on by his want to see her. In it tho it had seemed he had arrived much earlier then he meant to and was now forced to wait until Aurum arrived.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff