Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:12 am
User Image
Vixxion nods as he takes hold of a fresh banana from a nearby tree "sad times always lead to happy ones yadira and tako" he looks at tako "your welcome and your hot chocolate is ready as well" he let's his magic out bringing the mugs into his room  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:44 pm
Mistress Yadira Li DeBlanche
User Image

"true..but how do we find happiness after everything?'' she asked Vixxon as she vanishes in thin air and onto the silk pillows. then she transfer back into her seat. as she snaps her fingers and turn on some music in the booth spot. she gets up and pushs her hair to the side as she stands in the middle of dance floor.

she gets into positon as she dances to the music and changes to up-tempo. she conjure a microphone to her hand and starts to dance as she sings. she moves around and charm the audience. 'What is love without convinction?'' we all need it to survive. (paused) In the Darkest night, we are all alone. {music elapsed} I get bothered up like everyone. I guess, we need tender loving care. {Yadira gesture to her hearts} "all the above and its aff-fair applies to us everywhere. everywhere. [paused] though it turns our attention to a new dir-rection..'

the music has stops as she bows and people are clapping.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:52 am
Smexi-hexi123

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

User ImageTako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako didn't even realize his emotions were boiling over again. He assumed the body shaking and quivering was from the slightly damn hair or the fact he was still chilled to the bones from how long he was stuck in soaking wet drenched clothing. He didn't realize he was completely sober again....until Eiji started moving around. He moved his gaze slowly to Vixxion. Gratefully smiling for the hot cocoa. "Thank you...Vixxion was it? Thank you for everything you have done for myself and my son." He said in a grateful tone. Managing to get the words out without his voice breaking. His lips were smiling but his eyes were soulful and crying. His gaze moving to his kid as he stroked the young Nekojin's hair right between the ears.

Such a relief. Even so...this talk of lost or murdered loves brought back the betrayal of the two people he was in an open relationship with...and their trickery. They just had to say they wanted each other not him...what was so hard about that? Sure. He was a lot lighter after talking with Ruel earlier that day but the emotional roller coaster he had been on since he got the call about Eiji from the nekojin's babysitter brought it all back. Sipping the hot cocoa and then hid his face in the kids soft hair again. Pulling back and smiled a bit. Wiping the tears from his face. "What is it my little treasured hatchling?" He purred down at the little nekojin.

OOC: gonna enjoy college again but adjustment and the second class going to try my braincells lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:16 am
User Image
Vixxion ruffles tako's hair "your welcome and you can come here anytime you want to talk sexy" he smiles sweetly down at tako looking at eiji "your little kitten to be so loved" he then takes tako's hand into his own kissing the back of it "hopefully I'll see again soon" he walks back to the bar humming  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:21 am
User Image
User Image

Eiji smiled when Tako stroke his hair between his ears and purred softly, just like a cat would. He could pick up the conversation now but since it was a rather dark one he fell quiet a few as he stared at the bar for a while. When Vixxion brought the cacao in, the little Nekojin sniffed the air and purred again a few with the delicious smell but he was soon distracted by his dad talking to him.

Eiji looked up and twitched his ears a bit, moving around so he was facing Tako again as he sat on his lap and reached up with his small hand wiping the wet on the man's cheek as he had done for him numerous times already since he lost his parents.
Why are you crying Pappa?" Eiji tilted his head a bit as he looked at Tako with one ear flat to the side, not sure why he was crying.

He felt sad cause his Pappa was feeling sad for some reason and he moved up a bit to give him a gentle hug as if trying to comfort him. As much as a little child could. He didn't know how to really, so he mimicked what he had seen from others around him. He moved aside a bit when Vixxion came to Tako and smiled a bit seeing he also tried to comfort his pappa, thought he tilted his head curiously at the hand kissing. That one was new. As Vixxion moved away Eiji moved a bit again to watch him curiously still.

His later movement caused his bat to fall to the ground though and he startled a bit.
"My bat." The bell hadn't sounded even when it hit the floor, but Eiji immediately dived after it trying to grab it from the ground.

User Image
((You can do it!))

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:27 am
Smexi-hexi123
User Image
Vixxion gestures his hand up as his magic lifts the bat plushie making it look like it was flying back into eiji's arms while he walked back placing a plate of chocolate chip cookies o to the table "here you go little kitten" he smiles

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:52 am
Mistress Yadira Li DeBlanche
User Image

Yadira walks slowly back to the bar but she saw Vixxon flirt or having a moment with Tako. she smirked and then turns back around as other men came to her and ask her questions. she started to laugh then wraps these men around her finger. she noticed Vixxon is not giving her any attention. so she continues to grabs these men attention and then allure one of them to sitting area.

her and the other guy sits on the couch. her eyes move from looking at vixxon to other guy.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:09 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

User ImageTako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako startled himself when the minute his hair was ruffled a deep and almost melodius rumbling purr sound left from within his chest. Flushign a shade of red identical to his hair strands as he blushed from the unexpected compliments, hair ruffling, and the odd noise that left him from the beast within the man. He looked at Eiji and blinked a bit. Not understanding and then getting thrown off guard. In the second he glanced away Eiji made a flying leap after his plush bat Tako's foot shoot out to stop the plush from hitting the ground. Seconds later his hand shot out, hot cocoa cup abandoned, and grabbed the back of the little nekojin's pants and shirt. Pulling the kitten back into his arms and held him around the middle.

Nuzzling the youth with his cheek even as the young nekojin's question hit him. Smiiling softly as he nervously laughed. "Papa's just having a bit of a rough couple days Eiji. You always make me smile though little one." He said in a gentle day. Wiping his tears away as he sat back down once the disaster with the bat was averted. He smiled to both the woman and Vixxion. "Haha...I appreciate your kind words both of you. I apologize for being such an emotional mess right now." He said in a sheepish tone. Sipping his hot cocoa and blew on it. It was too hot to share with Eiji currently but he would let the kid have a tiny sip. He held Eiji in his lap. He wasn't sure how to take Vixxion's flirtations. Though at least everyone seemed to be alright. He wasn't leaving until the ran stopped and his clothes dried.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Eiji was surprised when he stopped midway on the way to his bat, thought he could feel he was grabbed by the pants and shirt. That surprise was nowhere near what he experienced when the bat flew up out of nowhere however. The little Nekojin watched it with big eyes as it came up to him and landed in his arms. The boy was so surprised he hardly noticed he was being pulled back up. He smiled when Tako said he always made him smile. When his nose caught scent of the cookies he giggled and grabbed one as he started to nibble on it, safely in the arms of his dad. When he finished the first cookie, he lifted the bat up and dropped it on their lap and repeated it. But no matter how much he tried, the bat didn't fly anymore. It disappointed Eiji a little, convinced the bat had flown itself. But he soon turned back to the cookies and ate another one. "Thank you, Sir." He spoke to the man for the cookies. as he once again tried with the bat before he gave up.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image
Vixxion shrugs "it happens..." he looks at the clock "hmm my little brother is late for work" he sighs while he called fang "Fangy get your scales over here now I am not taking lu's scolding for you" he hangs up while he moved back to the bar  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

When they got to the Blue Cat, Maceál opened the door and walked in keeping it open for the others with a gentle smile to Fang. Jael stepped inside looking around at first a little disapproving of her son working in a nightclub, or so she assumed it. But she didn't even know what he was doing here.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:44 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang walks up to the stage setting everything up as his father walks towards the bar seeing vixxion "hello son" Amu said smiling while vixxion mixed several drinks along with making Brazilian food fresh and hot

Vixxion "hello father and maceal welcome back along with your lovely sister yes" he smiles "miss what's your poison?"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:47 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál closed the door once everyone was inside and followed Fang to stage, giving a wave to Vixxion and a smile. "Thanks Vixxion, glad to be back." He didn't linger to long though, as he wanted to be with Fang and he followed him to the stage, still unsure what was expected of him then as he still thought he was to work as well. Jael blushed a bit when Vixxion called her Maceál's sister and giggled a bit. "Thanks for the compliment but Maceál is my son. I'll just take some tea though, thank you."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:56 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks at maceal kissing his cheek while he flipped a black Fedora onto his head "Your performing with me Mac" he smirks seductively

Vixxion looks at jael shocked "you look like a lamia goddess though" he makes jael some peach strawberry tea with his lamia golden fire as he looks towards yadira "hey yadira I got a martini for you"

Amu sits down at a vacant table with a glass of whiskey humming  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:07 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

When Fang kissed his cheek, Maceál smiled though he looked surprised when he was put a fedora hat on his head and told he was performing as well. "W..what?" It was his first reaction to the news. He had totally been unprepared for this. However he had very little resistance against Fang's seductive ways, not that he even tried much to resist them. Jael smiled still blushing a bit when she heard Vixxion. Regardless it was very flattering. She heard her son at the stage and looked at him seeing he was invited on stage by Fang and smiled. She knew her son could sing perfectly fine, she had never seen him on any stage however. "Thank you for the tea" She gave Vixxion a smile before she joined Amu who, besides the boys was the only one she knew here at the moment.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out