Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:15 am
The Sphinxy

I just upgraded my iPhone 8 to the iPhone 12.
I also got myself the USB-C 20 Watt Power Adapter & iPhone 12 case.

So this is the last day of the iPhone 8 of mine on my end as I will no longer using the HOME Button on a phone. The new Phone which I'll see soon, has touch menu, I just have to lift the screen and the menu will appear.

So, the iPhone 8 will be retired soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:50 am
NeepNeep

Moonlightwolfpup

The Sphinxy

Good Afternoon.

I finally found it & its a long story:
As a kid, I saw Cartoon Network Thanksgiving & Christmas Specials, since I didn't know anything about these specials. My parents would sometimes point them out to me and I would watch them.

So, there's this old Thanksgiving Special on Cartoon Network called: "The Thanksgiving that Almost Wasn't", but it was released in 1972, the problem is that Cartoon Network wouldn't not show up until 1992. So, this special may have aired on another Network and I can't find which one. It could have been NBC, CBS, TBS or ABC, but I can't find which network it was originally on when it First Aired. It was not on TNT because Turner Network Television would not show up until 1988 & the Boomerang Channel would not appear until 2000.

But here's where it gets interesting, I did a Wikipedia search for that special and it was on the Hanna-Barbera List but it had no article on that special.
Worst still, that special was NOT released on Video & DVD for a long time, and it would not show up until 2013 when it was bundled as a Bonus Feature with Casper's Halloween Special on the Warner Bros Archive Collection since its another Manufacture On Demand DVD on sites such as the Warner Bros Archive Store & Amazon.

Although, I'll have to admit, "The Thanksgiving that Almost Wasn't" was a good Thanksgiving Special since I liked it when I saw it as a child as it aired on Cartoon Network back in the day.

So that's my story on what I found, a Thanksgiving Special that I thought was lost in time since it only aired once or twice on Cartoon Network, even though Boomerang also aired the Special as well before Boomerang got rebranded in 2015 & that special disappears.

This is not the first time I have heard of a Television Holiday Special that only aired once or twice on Television then vanishes like this.

One day, when I get that DVD of Casper's Halloween Special, I hope to read the disc & answer the question:
"Was the Lost Thanksgiving Cartoon Network Special recovered"?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:51 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
I saw the Groundhog's Day 2021 on CBS and here's what happened:
The Groundhog returned to his hole & that means More Winter for 6 Weeks.

KarmaTheNatureLover

Moonlightwolfpup

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

They're calling for snow here  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:13 am
KarmaTheNatureLover
AnimusHelixRebirth
I saw the Groundhog's Day 2021 on CBS and here's what happened:
The Groundhog returned to his hole & that means More Winter for 6 Weeks.

KarmaTheNatureLover

Moonlightwolfpup

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

They're calling for snow here

KarmaTheNatureLover

It snowed the other day where I am.

When Sophia the Forest fairy becomes human by a human's magic, it would be cute see her first bath as a human girl in the mermaid princess RP Guild & see the human world. During her bath, we would get to see Sophia with her hair down. Then after her first bath, we would see her wearing her first set of human clothes. heart

Speaking of which, her first time human outfit in the RP would be her still wearing her Ivy Wrap & barefooted when she was a fairy. heart

Another cute thing to see is after the human that turns fairy Sophia human, he would ask her what it would it be life if she was a mermaid, then can turn her into a mermaid so the fairy see the underwater of a lake or ocean and know what its like before the human turns her back into a human after exploring underwater & when he does, how would her human legs and feet feel? Sophia would feel like when Ariel was first turned human as seen in The Little Mermaid. heart

Speaking of which, when the human turns fairy Sophia from a human to a mermaid so she can explore the underwater of a lake or ocean, what color would her tail be, maybe green like her ivy wrap when she was a fairy? I can also imagine her in mermaid starfish garments that she gains too. heart

Overall, I think that all this sounds like a cute & fun date between the human and fairy Sophia. Showing her the human world and more. Since this would be a new experience for the forest fairy Sophia. heart

Anyway, have you heard of the Cartoon Network TV Special, "The Thanksgiving That Almost Wasn't"? Its a animated TV Special that aired in 1972 & it never got a VHS Release back in the day. However, in 2013, it was released as a Bonus Feature on a Manufacture on Demand DVD of Casper's Halloween Special under the Warner Archive Collection. Both of these Specials are Hanna-Barbera Specials.

I loved this 1972 special as a kid when it aired on Cartoon Network since back then Cartoon Network was the channel with all the Hanna-Barbera, Looney Tunes, MGM & Ruby Spears Cartoons which Cartoon Network doesn't do much since they air Original Content nowadays.
Other old shows they used to air was Powerpuff Girls, Totally Spies & Camp Lazlo.

In "The Thanksgiving that Almost Wasn't" TV Special, it a squirrel's family tells the story of the the Squirrel father's Ancestor who is also his Great Great Great Grandfather saved The First Thanksgiving.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:36 am
Good afternoon, everyone. What's new?

I traded in what's left of my PS3 games. Once I beat the last of the PS3 Games, the PS3 on my end will be retired.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:23 am
Moonlightwolfpup

Hello and morning. Today promises to be a big day on my end ever since I added a Games, PSAs & Specials section to the OOC.

Now then, here's a story. I've been using a Menu Button on my iPhones starting with 4s, 6s & 8 for as long as I can tell. So hopefully, things will be made easier with a new phone I'll be getting today. So starting today, I have a new iPhone 12 in a few hours. All I have to do is to touchlift the screen and the menu appears.

In other words, I won't be a Menu Button Presser on an iPhone but a Menu Lifter on an iPhone. So, I will be seeing the new iPhone 12 in a little bit but I am currently asking myself "What happened to the old iPhone 8"? And I'm sad to say that in a few hours, that iPhone 8 on my end will be dismantled and put in drydock.

All this reminds me of 2 Episode of Wheel of Fortune I saw back in February 1997 where First they announced that current night of the old Puzzle Board would be its Last and the next night would be the First of the new Puzzle Board when I was a kid but that's a long story. But I can say this, during the First night of the New Puzzle Board, stock footage was shown of the old Puzzle Board being dismantled.

In the meantime, I finally found the lost Buick Dimensions 1992 for DOS & like the Ford Simulators, along with Buick Dimensions 1989, 1990, 1991, 1993 and 1994, they have nice images of cars to look at.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:47 am
The Sphinxy

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day!
How is your Valentine's Day 2021?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:43 am
I'm going to need a refence picture of my oc before i can start role playing  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:49 am
KarmaTheNatureLover
I'm going to need a refence picture of my oc before i can start role playing

Okay. What Reference Picture did you have in mind, Karma?
In the meantime, I'll talk more later

KarmaTheNatureLover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:42 pm
HI! i made it to the chatter box is this the right place?  

HoneyBunny1986

Ruthless Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:08 pm
HoneyBunny1986

I sent you a PM containing a link to the character profiles. Do you need some help?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:12 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
HoneyBunny1986

I sent you a PM containing a link to the character profiles. Do you need some help?
o kay i found it smile  

HoneyBunny1986

Ruthless Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:14 pm
HoneyBunny1986
AnimusHelixRebirth
HoneyBunny1986

o kay i found it smile

Select new topic in Character Profiles, then name your profiles topics anything you want. How does "Honey's Bunnies" sound?

For character images, you can use your avatar.
Here's how:
Save an image of your avatar's outfit the computer, by making a new folder for it, then save the image to that folder, then upload it to imgur and use the IMG button to show that image by entering the link for that picture then select okay to display it...

Here's an example:
= Quorra as a Mermaid
User Image

HoneyBunny1986

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:01 pm
aim no artist 🎨 , so made another time I still cant even get ZOMG working it will just take a little time after another. do you think you could help by givening me some art to go on my sigy? heart  

HoneyBunny1986

Ruthless Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:14 pm
HoneyBunny1986
aim no artist 🎨 , so made another time I still cant even get ZOMG working it will just take a little time after another. do you think you could help by givening me some art to go on my sigy? heart

So you want me to save your images of Chole the mermaid? I can do that.
Did you set up the topic, Honey's Bunnies in the character profiles?

In the meantime, would you like to know what an IC Reply in an RP is like so that maybe you can do one too?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games