Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 2:53 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Still nothing? That is odd. Would submit a follow up ticket. You should still have an open ticket from the last one you filed, right?

I have to really be in the mood to watch TV, not too fond of it, and half the time can't find anything I want to bother watching. Not turned it on in ages, got 2 free months of CBS all access where it has a lot of older shows on it I'd like to watch, but have to be in the mood.

Really? Never found them spicy. Maybe if you eat a lot of them? Or maybe you have an allergy?
Yes. Potatoes. emotion_omnomnom

Exactly. I say lock them up until the virus is over. In a tiny little dog crate sized cell.

No, I don't think he realizes anything outside his bubble of stupid. gonk

Why would I like them? I don't know. Guess they're just a rare site that seeing them that way would be cool. Don't blame you for running if they're that bad where you are though. rofl

Cool here, cool and breezy. Oh? Didn't know about that. Will probably hopefully be asleep when that happens. Have to drag a** to work in the morning. gonk

Don't like it. emotion_puke

Ah. Alright. Understandable. But, that's the fun of Gaia, bored? Change up your look.

Thank you for the donation. emotion_kirakira

yeah. I already did that. 3nodding

I understand that. I didn't grow up watching too much TV so I carried that over as an adult. I do watch but not all the time too but when i do watch i end up binge watching. lol i dont know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. lol I'm glad you don't feel pressured about those things, getting free access and not pressured to watch because a lot of people have that feeling- like they get free access and they end up watching too much tv because they feel its a waste to not use it.

Well my mom likes putting them in the salad so. when the onions (white ones) and the radish are together ack! it burns, seriously. Potatoes are heavent sent food. emotion_kirakira

my twin says make them be the ones to clean up at the hospitals, let's see if they'll still want to go out after.

he's an egoistical maniac. scream

ah that's understandable. 3nodding but if you do end up getting itchy all over, i did warn you lol i remember when i was younger, older people would put talc powder on affected areas to relieve some of the itchiness when one of us gets exposed to a cluster of them.

and my crazy butt ended up sleeping. SLEEPING the whole night when the skies were clear. FML. I didnt even wake up even if I set an alarm. ACK! I hate myself gonk

so you don't like sushi? or takoyaki?

One of the reasons why I got addicted to Gaia before. lol the making of outfits. emotion_bigheart It's a creative outlet.

I am sending one later again. Still haven't finished opening the rest of the rigs I got from LK. lol

Just have to wait then, they are a bit slow at that. gonk

If I have to choose, PC > TV every time.

Not had them with white onions I dont think. Will have to try it some time.
Potatoes. emotion_omnomnom

Or a spoiled kid. amusing

I like this, or make them take the body bags out. See how real it becomes then. gonk

Talc, huh? Interesting tactic. I can see I guess how they might be itchy, their hair is bristly, but didn't know it effected people that badly. emotion_jawdrop

Man that sucks! Sorry you missed it. I did too if it makes you feel any better. I slept well-ish last night and didnt want to wake this morning.

Nope you can keep your raw under cooked fish. and your octopus balls. gonk emotion_puke

Still have more RIGS? Wow. emotion_jawdrop Always wanted an 'open all / unpack all' option on gaia. Would make things easier... TY again for donation. blaugh

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:24 pm
astrozeek

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-52564281  

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:19 am
Nidorous

I like this, or make them take the body bags out. See how real it becomes then. gonk

Talc, huh? Interesting tactic. I can see I guess how they might be itchy, their hair is bristly, but didn't know it effected people that badly. emotion_jawdrop

Man that sucks! Sorry you missed it. I did too if it makes you feel any better. I slept well-ish last night and didnt want to wake this morning.

Nope you can keep your raw under cooked fish. and your octopus balls. gonk emotion_puke

Still have more RIGS? Wow. emotion_jawdrop Always wanted an 'open all / unpack all' option on gaia. Would make things easier... TY again for donation. blaugh

I've given up on actually getting that achievement so eh haha but yeah they are a bit slow on the replies. figured they have a huge amount of backlog I guess.

oh gosh same but rn im like sleep over those two anytime lately. it's too hot to do anything. ugh. i just like to sleep and be in front of the fan.

you should try i and then let me know how you like the taste. 3nodding I wish I could grow potatoes out here in the garden but not the right soil and I dont know how to grow them tbh. and I think it would just die.

oh gosh for a second i thought it was really him. the voice he got the voice so well.

oh right~ i didn't think of that. i still think cleaning will be a worse punishment because ugh cleaning but yeah taking the body bags would hopefully give them a REALLY good idea that yo this could be you if you dont stop being stupid.

yeah 3nodding i still dont understand why or if there is a science to it but yeah talc. i guess its because you only see one at a time and not a cluster so thats why you didnt know.

here's to sleep emotion_brofist they say sleep is for the weak and i just tell them so? id rather be weak and sleep then. lol

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao rofl so you more of a pork, beef, chicken (or maybe lamb?) kind of person?

it's because I play LK almost everyday so I have quite a few saved up. I still have a few not opened because a notif keep saying I maxed out? (this was for Trinket Heart). Is there a max limit of how many rigs you can open?

also sent another batch of donations

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:53 pm
Nidorous
astrozeek

Yes, I saw this. I think the 1st song I heard of theirs was 'The Model'. The number of artists he influenced is staggering. Even Bowie borrowed from him...

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:27 pm
AstroZeek
Nidorous
astrozeek

Yes, I saw this. I think the 1st song I heard of theirs was 'The Model'. The number of artists he influenced is staggering. Even Bowie borrowed from him...

I was reading about some of the people they had influenced. Very cool. But also very sad to know of his passing.

3nodding Yes, I can see this in that song.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:44 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

I've given up on actually getting that achievement so eh haha but yeah they are a bit slow on the replies. figured they have a huge amount of backlog I guess.

oh gosh same but rn im like sleep over those two anytime lately. it's too hot to do anything. ugh. i just like to sleep and be in front of the fan.

you should try i and then let me know how you like the taste. 3nodding I wish I could grow potatoes out here in the garden but not the right soil and I dont know how to grow them tbh. and I think it would just die.

oh gosh for a second i thought it was really him. the voice he got the voice so well.

oh right~ i didn't think of that. i still think cleaning will be a worse punishment because ugh cleaning but yeah taking the body bags would hopefully give them a REALLY good idea that yo this could be you if you dont stop being stupid.

yeah 3nodding i still dont understand why or if there is a science to it but yeah talc. i guess its because you only see one at a time and not a cluster so thats why you didnt know.

here's to sleep emotion_brofist they say sleep is for the weak and i just tell them so? id rather be weak and sleep then. lol

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao rofl so you more of a pork, beef, chicken (or maybe lamb?) kind of person?

it's because I play LK almost everyday so I have quite a few saved up. I still have a few not opened because a notif keep saying I maxed out? (this was for Trinket Heart). Is there a max limit of how many rigs you can open?

also sent another batch of donations

Hopefully they'll get back to you on it when they can. Social distancing and all is probably making it hard.

Hell just learned there is possible snow headed this way. emotion_donotwant

Try it? Get a pot of dirt and put a piece in it, see if it roots. They root easily enough.

rofl The guy does do him well, huh? A lot of people have been confused by it. whee But to be fair...there isnt much difference between the two.

Mass graves on an island off New York. Ice rinks opening up for body storage in Maryland. gonk Sad. Very sad.
seen a link to this on imgur the other night

I know talc repels ants and things, but never knew it stopped the itch of caterpillar fuzz.

Sleep, yes. When I was younger could pull off lacking sleep for weeks...not any more. gonk emotion_zzz

Yeah. And turkey. emotion_omnomnom Never had lamb. That stuff expensive and only going up higher in price.

rofl I do not know. Never knew anyone to max out on rigs before. Is it any time you try, or can you come back the next day and open them? Maybe max opening in one day? Would be a good question for a dev.

Thank you! emotion_kirakira

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 3:26 am
Nidorous

Hopefully they'll get back to you on it when they can. Social distancing and all is probably making it hard.

Try it? Get a pot of dirt and put a piece in it, see if it roots. They root easily enough.

rofl The guy does do him well, huh? A lot of people have been confused by it. whee But to be fair...there isnt much difference between the two.

Mass graves on an island off New York. Ice rinks opening up for body storage in Maryland. gonk Sad. Very sad.

I know talc repels ants and things, but never knew it stopped the itch of caterpillar fuzz.

Sleep, yes. When I was younger could pull off lacking sleep for weeks...not any more. gonk emotion_zzz

Yeah. And turkey. emotion_omnomnom Never had lamb. That stuff expensive and only going up higher in price.

rofl I do not know. Never knew anyone to max out on rigs before. Is it any time you try, or can you come back the next day and open them? Maybe max opening in one day? Would be a good question for a dev.

can't those things be checked just online though? is it not?

wait what? isn't it spring already for you? O_O It's may already.

hmm I'll look into it more first. don't want to fail miserably.

really? so the person portraying him is also an a*shole? tbh i really dont know who that person imitating him much.

body storage? i thought they had to be burned immediately for contamination issues. and ah! yeah NY :c it's the one that's hit the hardest and I have relatives and people I know there. :c egad! I'll be honest, I cried reading that fml. you can't believe how many times I always say that "me instead". ah s**t i think i will need a pick me up after this. that's a grim reality. sigh. i hate this situation. damn virus should just die a natural death and disappear already.

ahh~ well now you know. it's good to learn something new.

I tried that for a week during my senior year in college looked like a zombie (or so my student said), never trying it again ever. I mean sure I get nights where I don't sleep because insomnia but most of the time I do my best to sleep or take naps.

I only tried lamb like twice in my life because yeah it's expensive. Tried the first time at a Indian cuisine restaurant then the second at this mixed cuisine one. Dad spent on it even if it was costly because he said he didnt want us to be ignorant as to how it tasted. tbh, it was good and shockingly tender. I was actually thinking it would be hard or something but it wasn't.

well I did it all in one day so~ maybe I did max opening them in one day. yeah I probably should do that.

sent another. I think 2 more trades and it will be good for this current batch? I stopped opening rigs for now.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 5:28 pm
astrozeek

Lost another  

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 6:20 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

can't those things be checked just online though? is it not?

wait what? isn't it spring already for you? O_O It's may already.

hmm I'll look into it more first. don't want to fail miserably.

really? so the person portraying him is also an a*shole? tbh i really dont know who that person imitating him much.

body storage? i thought they had to be burned immediately for contamination issues. and ah! yeah NY :c it's the one that's hit the hardest and I have relatives and people I know there. :c egad! I'll be honest, I cried reading that fml. you can't believe how many times I always say that "me instead". ah s**t i think i will need a pick me up after this. that's a grim reality. sigh. i hate this situation. damn virus should just die a natural death and disappear already.

ahh~ well now you know. it's good to learn something new.

I tried that for a week during my senior year in college looked like a zombie (or so my student said), never trying it again ever. I mean sure I get nights where I don't sleep because insomnia but most of the time I do my best to sleep or take naps.

I only tried lamb like twice in my life because yeah it's expensive. Tried the first time at a Indian cuisine restaurant then the second at this mixed cuisine one. Dad spent on it even if it was costly because he said he didnt want us to be ignorant as to how it tasted. tbh, it was good and shockingly tender. I was actually thinking it would be hard or something but it wasn't.

well I did it all in one day so~ maybe I did max opening them in one day. yeah I probably should do that.

sent another. I think 2 more trades and it will be good for this current batch? I stopped opening rigs for now.

They might not be able to have external access to them from home and need to be in the office, depends how it is set up.

It is spring. Which makes this weird that we're having an odd a** cold front move up the east side of the coastline.

rofl Think you'll be alright.

No, not that the guy is an a*****e, dont know who is playing him. But that the guy acting like a child is very like trump that it's hard to tell the difference.

This I do not know. Maybe not enough crematoriums?
Very sad and eye opening isn't it?
I'm with you, this thing needs to GTFO, but noooo, the damn thing is mutating again!

It is good to learn something new. whee

Used to do it weeks at a time, would take a 5 minute nap in math class in high school. ( warm sunny window...who could resist? ) Eventually got to the point one day was falling asleep standing up, and then was nodding off in another class and seeing internet screens in my semi-awake state. ( This was before Wifi was a thing, which means I had wifi before wifi was wifi....and it was all in my head, didn't need a computer. HA! I should get royalties. scream rofl )

...now I'd die. I couldn't go that long with out sleep. 24 hours is my max any more.

Lamb does seem like it would be tender. It's not a work animal and they usually don't look like they're too active. If I ever get a chance, I will try it.

rofl How many did you even open?!

Thank you. blaugh Sent you something.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 6:36 am
Nidorous
]

They might not be able to have external access to them from home and need to be in the office, depends how it is set up.

It is spring. Which makes this weird that we're having an odd a** cold front move up the east side of the coastline.

No, not that the guy is an a*****e, dont know who is playing him. But that the guy acting like a child is very like trump that it's hard to tell the difference.

I'm with you, this thing needs to GTFO, but noooo, the damn thing is mutating again!

Used to do it weeks at a time, would take a 5 minute nap in math class in high school. ( warm sunny window...who could resist? ) Eventually got to the point one day was falling asleep standing up, and then was nodding off in another class and seeing internet screens in my semi-awake state. ( This was before Wifi was a thing, which means I had wifi before wifi was wifi....and it was all in my head, didn't need a computer. HA! I should get royalties. scream rofl )

...now I'd die. I couldn't go that long with out sleep. 24 hours is my max any more.

Lamb does seem like it would be tender. It's not a work animal and they usually don't look like they're too active. If I ever get a chance, I will try it.

ohh~ well i'd rather wait then that put anyone in danger. emotion_donotwant i hope they stay safe.

wth, but then again ha global climate change. but i thought it would be better at the moment since air pollution (heck even water pollution) has dwindled down ever since sh*t hit the fan.

so many plants have died on me recently scream so idk. scream or they dont stay alive for long.

ahh so that's what you meant. that makes him a good imitator then?

ahh well that makes sense. with the body count at an all time high and still counting, i guess crematoriums are having a hard time too.
not so much eye opening as that's the reality i have been exposed to since twin was an intern in med school. but it still hits hard. so very sad, yes. eye opening, not so much. also, it hits hard because although i didnt want to talk about it but she hasn't been home sigh. she was exposed to 2 positive covid19 patients (one of whom was a nurse she works with and another a patient -who at that time they didnt know was positive- she treated who died of the virus). she's in isolation right now awaiting results of her swab. she's not showing symptoms (she's been wearing PPE's too during those times she was exposed to them) but to be sure she is in isolation. so yes, I cried. and right now all i can think about and all i pray for is please not her and yes, that "me instead" keeps going through my mind. mental well being is not so good right now but we've been talking and she seems fine so I'm doing my best not to have a full blown meltdown and go panic.
hold up? mutating????? WTF???! really???? if this sh*t keeps mutating, it will take longer for them to find a vaccine or a cure. fml.

maybe I should make that my agenda, learn something new everyday. I used to do that before but I stopped.

Idk how you could do that I have only slept in class once in my life and I was ashamed of it. Though I think the shame mostly was in the fact that the teacher used me as an example as he was pissed at my classmates for not paying attention and if they were like me, he'd let it go but they weren't. - he said "oh take K for example, she may seem like she isn't listening or she's sleeping or not paying attention but in fact, she is paying attention/listening and if I ask her a question- she'll be able to answer." I thank the heavens that he didn't ask me anything after that statement because it would have been embarrassing for the both of us. I did ask forgiveness after the class was over though and everyone was out already - except me and my two best friends who told me what happened because they were shocked as well that I actually did fall asleep. i was tired, haven't slept at all and just drained.

lol I guess as you grow older it gets harder and harder to stay up all night or several days, eh?

well having lamb was just a foreign idea haha so i was like maybe its not tender. rofl sorry, i was judgmental. but oh yes! if you could, yes, do try it. 3nodding

well 107 i think or more for the trinket heart then 100 or less for the others. I have some other rigs saved up again. idk if i should open them now or save up till they are 100 pcs again. LK is gonna have a gold cap. :u Idk if i should be happy or sad about it. it's been my means of earning here tbh.

and thank you for those! you really didn't have to do that.

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 9:21 am
Nidorous
astrozeek

Lost another

And another...Little Richard dead at 87

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 10:45 am
Pixitella
Nidorous
]

ohh~ well i'd rather wait then that put anyone in danger. emotion_donotwant i hope they stay safe.

wth, but then again ha global climate change. but i thought it would be better at the moment since air pollution (heck even water pollution) has dwindled down ever since sh*t hit the fan.

so many plants have died on me recently scream so idk. scream or they dont stay alive for long.

ahh so that's what you meant. that makes him a good imitator then?

ahh well that makes sense. with the body count at an all time high and still counting, i guess crematoriums are having a hard time too.
not so much eye opening as that's the reality i have been exposed to since twin was an intern in med school. but it still hits hard. so very sad, yes. eye opening, not so much. also, it hits hard because although i didnt want to talk about it but she hasn't been home sigh. she was exposed to 2 positive covid19 patients (one of whom was a nurse she works with and another a patient -who at that time they didnt know was positive- she treated who died of the virus). she's in isolation right now awaiting results of her swab. she's not showing symptoms (she's been wearing PPE's too during those times she was exposed to them) but to be sure she is in isolation. so yes, I cried. and right now all i can think about and all i pray for is please not her and yes, that "me instead" keeps going through my mind. mental well being is not so good right now but we've been talking and she seems fine so I'm doing my best not to have a full blown meltdown and go panic.
hold up? mutating????? WTF???! really???? if this sh*t keeps mutating, it will take longer for them to find a vaccine or a cure. fml.

maybe I should make that my agenda, learn something new everyday. I used to do that before but I stopped.

Idk how you could do that I have only slept in class once in my life and I was ashamed of it. Though I think the shame mostly was in the fact that the teacher used me as an example as he was pissed at my classmates for not paying attention and if they were like me, he'd let it go but they weren't. - he said "oh take K for example, she may seem like she isn't listening or she's sleeping or not paying attention but in fact, she is paying attention/listening and if I ask her a question- she'll be able to answer." I thank the heavens that he didn't ask me anything after that statement because it would have been embarrassing for the both of us. I did ask forgiveness after the class was over though and everyone was out already - except me and my two best friends who told me what happened because they were shocked as well that I actually did fall asleep. i was tired, haven't slept at all and just drained.

lol I guess as you grow older it gets harder and harder to stay up all night or several days, eh?

well having lamb was just a foreign idea haha so i was like maybe its not tender. rofl sorry, i was judgmental. but oh yes! if you could, yes, do try it. 3nodding

well 107 i think or more for the trinket heart then 100 or less for the others. I have some other rigs saved up again. idk if i should open them now or save up till they are 100 pcs again. LK is gonna have a gold cap. :u Idk if i should be happy or sad about it. it's been my means of earning here tbh.

and thank you for those! you really didn't have to do that.

3nodding Understandable.

Well, maybe it's the earth stabilizing itself? I'm glad things are going away and its nice that it is doing it so quickly too. Who'd have thought? Maybe there should be a semi-lock down state once a year for a month or so, might keep our asses alive with out climate issues for awhile longer.

Hm, not sure why plants are dying on you. I'm not great with plants either.

He's a very good one. He's fooled a lot of people to the point that they had to take it off some web sites. rofl

For me, it was eye opening. I know it is bad, but just HOW bad, I do not get to see it or hear about it every day. I don't know anyone in the medical field. So, for you, it would hit close to home in what your sister has to deal with day in and day out. But it is good for those that are ignorant / blind to the fact that this thing is deadly and every time they act like a s**t-for-brains in public, these are the people they're putting at risk. STAY HOME.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I do hope she is alright. I am glad you have talked to her and that she looks well. ( And she's in isolation right now, while not at home, but if she's in isolation, she's in a safe space. This will be a good rest / break for her. Think positive! She's getting her down time and the much needed break she deserves. She's safe! 3nodding ) Relax and keep your cool.

Can't find the exact article on it, but the little spines / stems were mutating, getting longer and doing something else. The people that were making the vaccine based off those stems now might have to scrap that one and try another way.
think this was it

also found these:

Always good to do. Keep me posted on cool things learned! whee

rofl I wasnt exactly a model student and a warm sunny window when tired is a great napping place.
But it's good of you to go up and admit to the teacher you were sorry and that you tried to pay attention in classes. 3nodding Much better student than I was.

Much harder to stay up several days in a row now. To the point I feel like crap if I even attempt it. gonk

emotion_omnomnom Might have to wait on prices on everything to drop to something reasonable again. Everything is over priced here because you know, only certain stores open and no competition and that means price gouging.

Daaaamn. That's a lot. How is your hand not killing you from opening all those?!
They're taking the highest earning person in LK, and capping it by 10% of that, not sure what that is yet. Not fond of the idea of a cap on it either, but I get why. Not that LK was that great for earning money anyway, took me forever to get plat in that game.

You're welcome. blaugh Thanks again.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 10:52 am
AstroZeek
Nidorous
astrozeek

Lost another

gonk Whyyyyy?! crying

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 11:28 am
confused

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.63632027_2805/#2805  

Simply Keira

Crew

Animal Lover

Simply Keira

Crew

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 11:31 am
Nidorous
AstroZeek
Nidorous
astrozeek

Lost another

gonk Whyyyyy?! crying

There's none to compare.  
--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games