Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:06 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

You can reply in Oriel. For Whirlwind's first bath as a human sounds like she's thinking about the human prince from the Mushroom Kingdom that she's in love with, Peasley.
it's just the lag

You mean slowdowns since lag and slowdown are the same thing in a way
Yea and one of my friends said somethings that disturb me

What happened?
I can't say it, it may be inappropriate for this guild  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:13 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

You can reply in Oriel. For Whirlwind's first bath as a human sounds like she's thinking about the human prince from the Mushroom Kingdom that she's in love with, Peasley.
it's just the lag

What happened?

Okay, Never mind then. We can time skip ahead to after the bath, if you and if that's okay with you, Kanna.

Anyway, what's new this evening, Kanna. Its raining and storming where I am.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:23 pm
Kanna Kakimari

Have a good night  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

What happened?

Okay, Never mind then. We can time skip ahead to after the bath, if you and if that's okay with you, Kanna.

we can continue with the bath  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:44 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

What happened?

Just a suggestion, kanna. If you have any questions, let me know.
Anyway, we'll see the Heart Necklace Pendants in the IC in a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:48 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

What happened?

Ok  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:53 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

What happened?

Ok

How was your day, Kanna? Mine was alright.
During the IC, I can time skip when I need to or to close out the current day when the time frame reaches the Evening Point, just to name some examples.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok

During the IC, I can time skip when I need to or to close out the current day when the time frame reaches the Evening Point, just to name some examples.
Good, going to sleepover at my friend's house this Friday  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:59 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok

Thank you. Like I said, I'll do what I can to help the members of the guild out.

Like Rareware, planning & thought are not so much unique as they are "Rare". Rare back then was a Game Company shrouded in mystery like a Black Box where Excellence comes from
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rareware in the 1990s, invested in early CGI Silicon Graphics after they made over 40 NES Games and after they showed their Tech Demo to Nintendo, Nintendo purchased 49% of Rare's Shares which got rebranded as a Second Party Company called Rareware from 1994's Donkey Kong Country to 2003's Star Fox Adventures.

As Rareware's first act under Nintendo's Second Party Purchase, they decided to bring Donkey Kong back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:09 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok

Thank you. Like I said, I'll do what I can to help the members of the guild out.

Like Rareware, planning & thought are not so much unique as they are "Rare". Rare back then was a Game Company shrouded in mystery like a Black Box where Excellence comes from
Rareware in the 1990s, invested in early CGI Silicon Graphics after they made over 40 NES Games and after they showed their Tech Demo to Nintendo, Nintendo purchased 49% of Rare's Shares which got rebranded as a Second Party Company called Rareware from 1994's Donkey Kong Country to 2003's Star Fox Adventures.

As Rareware's first act under Nintendo's Second Party Purchase, they decided to bring Donkey Kong back.
Yea I DK has been a big franchise, even became Mario's rival and friend  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:34 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok

Yeah. Sounds like I know what to do in the RP Guild, when it comes to Rareware's Signature's Excellence Formula, like Gerry Layborune to Nickelodeon, they had Vision, Planning & Calculation.

I hope to see the Get the Picture Episode of Nick Knacks when it comes out. Nick Knacks is a History of Nickelodeon.

In the Total Panic Review, during 1989's Introduction, The Little Mermaid not only changed Disney Animation History forever by proving to the world that a Mermaid can have her happy ending by marrying her human prince but also another Signature Mark was made...
User Image
On that same year, 1989, one scientist, marking the Beginning of the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Trilogy" created his greatest achievement on a quiet Saturday Morning, a High Voltage Velocity Electromagnetic Wave Powered Shrink Ray, capable of Enlarging a target to gigantic size, Miniaturizing a target to the size of a Quarter Coin (1/4 Inch) and even returning a target to its normal size.

Have you seen any of those movies along with the Roger Rabbit Shorts such as Tummy Trouble?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeah. Sounds like I know what to do in the RP Guild, when it comes to Rareware's Signature's Excellence Formula, like Gerry Layborune to Nickelodeon, they had Vision, Planning & Calculation.

I hope to see the Get the Picture Episode of Nick Knacks when it comes out. Nick Knacks is a History of Nickelodeon.

In the Total Panic Review, during 1989's Introduction, The Little Mermaid not only changed Disney Animation History forever by proving to the world that a Mermaid can have her happy ending by marrying her human prince but also another Signature Mark was made...
User Image
On that same year, 1989, one scientist, marking the Beginning of the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Trilogy" created his greatest achievement on a quiet Saturday Morning, a High Voltage Velocity Electromagnetic Wave Powered Shrink Ray, capable of Enlarging a target to gigantic size, Miniaturizing a target to the size of a Quarter Coin (1/4 Inch) and even returning a target to its normal size.

Have you seen any of those movies along with the Roger Rabbit Shorts such as Tummy Trouble?
I watched the Roger Rabbit movie where one of the Actors who also played Mario in the Super Mario Bros live action movie, also Roger Rabbit inspired Yugioh to make the Toon monsters  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:50 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

User Image

I watched the Roger Rabbit movie where one of the Actors who also played Mario in the Super Mario Bros live action movie, also Roger Rabbit inspired Yugioh to make the Toon monsters

Yeah. Have a good night...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

User Image

You too, I'm going to play my video games until I'm tired  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:27 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

User Image

You too, I'm going to play my video games until I'm tired

Hello. I may do an Anime Geek Avatar Maker version of Flame and Sunburn's Human Forms without their Dragon Collars.
Also, I did mention some Mochi & Konda dishes in my reply with sounds like Eastern Dishes.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games