Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:30 pm
fearth steped back some what thw witchs breath hot on her skin while her breath reaked with old demon blood/
" want you to help me kill dreak and and , she started to cry and could not help but to grabe to witchs hand as she fell to the ground crying .
"i want Will back... he is all i have i want him back so badly please, just help me get him back"
fearth forgot how dangeris this witch was saposed to be, seeing as she was sposed to eat people like her for a living , all she wanted to do right then was cry with her face bared in the witches tatered robes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:43 pm
fearth
fearth steped back some what thw witchs breath hot on her skin while her breath reaked with old demon blood/
" want you to help me kill dreak and and , she started to cry and could not help but to grabe to witchs hand as she fell to the ground crying .
"i want Will back... he is all i have i want him back so badly please, just help me get him back"
fearth forgot how dangeris to witch was seeing as she was sposed to eat people like her for a living , all she wanted to do right then was cry with her face bared in the witches tatered robes
to kill dake you'll need help of a priest or a priestess on the is land of holy awe,its a realy nice place if your not one of the dark arts, i'll do what i can to help you,i can tell you this much Will is not dread,

~meanwhale~7 days later will awoke to see a realy happy gir that looked 17 or so,its so nice to see you crimson hero said the girl,how did you know about my blood lines asked Will, i know because you saved my people in a later life said the girl. i don't remember what or how i my later life saved you but im gald he did said will to the girl  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:49 pm
williams_101
fearth
fearth forgot how dangeris to witch was seeing as she was sposed to eat people like her for a living , all she wanted to do right then was cry with her face bared in the witches tatered robes
to kill dake you'll need help of a priest or a priestess on the is land of holy awe,its a realy nice place if your not one of the dark arts, i'll do what i can to help you,i can tell you this much Will is not dread,

~meanwhale~7 days later will awoke to see a realy happy gir that looked 17 or so,its so nice to see you crimson hero said the girl,how did you know about my blood lines asked Will, i know because you saved my people in a later life said the girl. i don't remember what or how i my later life saved you but im gald he did said will to the girl

The witch turned out to be very kind creapy but kind.
she slowly nearsed fearth back to health withen 7 days then sent her on her way . towards holy awe.
"ok meac please come with me if you do i pramise you will see Will agin .
The machine made a loud churning sound and stod up already ready to go
"thankyou agin Witch.."
"call me tabathe" she chukled at the idea she had made a "friend with someone that looked like she would tast very good.
then agin this girl had a strong heart and would most likely not die untill she found Will or take her down with her ...
as she flew off tabathe breathed a heavy shigh
"good luck young one for you shall need it in these dark days"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:00 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

The witch turned out to be very kind creapy but kind.
she slowly nearsed fearth back to health withen 7 days then sent her on her way . towards holy awe.
"ok meac please come with me if you do i pramise you will see Will agin .
The machine made a loud churning sound and stod up already ready to go
"thankyou agin Witch.."
"call me tabathe" she chukled at the idea she had made a "friend with someone that looked like she would tast very good.
then agin this girl had a strong heart and would most likely not die untill she found Will or take her down with her ...
as she flew off tabathe breathed a heavy shigh
"good luck young one for you shall need it in these dark days"

whats your name Will asked the girl. its Sin.H.Holy said the girl,why did your folks name ya that asked Will.because they make me in sin said Sin
Sin was 5eet and 4inces tall she had real pretty blode hair and bule eye's
she only wore cothe was made out of silk or cotton,ware my blade asked Will. its here said Sin as she was geting it out of a crimson colored chest.it seemed like it wasn't even heavey to her

meanwhale~ freath and the meack made it to holy awe it looked like the people here know there stuff on fighting darkness  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:07 pm
fearth dismounted the meac and moved into the city slowly the people gave her weary looks but said nothing..
"umm hey could you tell me if you have seen a boy He is ..
"get away from me girl you are half darkness."
the man walked away while drawing a protectino sine on his cheast .
who eve she talked to did the same thing and fearth was beging to get annoyed."yo know what if i can't find my way to will then i'll make him come to me.
her eyes slight as she let her two sabers slip out of her skin spiling freash blood on the sand like ground .
opening her mouth she let a loud battle cry leav her lips as an evil smeark spread into a full blown blood thrusty smile her dager theeth shing.
she begain her ranpage distroying all buildidngs in her way and niping people ,(though not killing she just pretended she missed>
in the hut sin and will heard the crys of fear from outside  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:14 pm
fearth
fearth dismounted the meac and moved into the city slowly the people gave her weary looks but said nothing..
"umm hey could you tell me if you have seen a boy He is ..
"get away from me girl you are half darkness."
the man walked away while drawing a protectino sine on his cheast .
who eve she talked to did the same thing and fearth was beging to get annoyed."yo know what if i can't find my way to will then i'll make him come to me.
her eyes slight as she let her two sabers slip out of her skin spiling freash blood on the sand like ground .
opening her mouth she let a loud battle cry leav her lips as an evil smeark spread into a full blown blood thrusty smile her dager theeth shing.
she begain her ranpage distroying all buildidngs in her way and niping people ,(though not killing she just pretended she missed>
in the hut sin and will heard the crys of fear from outside

what island are we on asked Will to sin the hiden island of Crimson said sin you don't even remember that she said looking eek
meanwheale~~ the people of holy awe was put up a holy barrier that stoped fearth form hurnting the island, can you see me asked an half demon,if you can hi said the half demon  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:25 pm
fearth looked at him confusd yes i can see you but who are you?
she put her sabers away and turned to him nolonger in fight mode she looked quit saber  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:35 pm
fearth
she put her sabers away and turned to him nolonger in fight mode she looked quit saber
then then thats means they used the barrier that sucks in half demons,but there's a romuor that theres a way to get out if a wolf person eats the person that made it said the half demon but that just may be a lie i don;t know he said

meanwhile~~ i don't remember anything you wore you to me asked will to sin,then sin looked as she was about to cry we was to be merryed but then thet mean man dark darke beat you in a fight and then shot you out of a cannon said sin im sorry i don't remember that that Will, the fell form the cannon must of made you forget said sin  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:38 pm
williams_101
fearth
then then thats means they used the barrier that sucks in half demons,but there's a romuor that theres a way to get out if a wolf person eats the person that made it said the half demon but that just may be a lie i don;t know he said

meanwhile~~ i don't remember anything you wore you to me asked will to sin,then sin looked as she was about to cry we was to be merryed but then thet mean man dark darke beat you in a fight and then shot you out of a connon said sin im sorry i don't remember that that Will, the fell form the connon must of made you forget said sin

"if i could find will then he could get us out he is has some type of wolf in him>>" fearth took a deep breath and shouted as lod as she could
"WILL HELP ME" it went through the entire town shaking house of there saport beams  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:50 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

meanwhile~~ i don't remember anything you wore you to me asked will to sin,then sin looked as she was about to cry we was to be merryed but then thet mean man dark darke beat you in a fight and then shot you out of a connon said sin im sorry i don't remember that that Will, the fell form the connon must of made you forget said sin

"if i could find will then he could get us out he is has some type of wolf in him>>" fearth took a deep breath and shouted as lod as she could
"WILL HELP ME" it went through the entire town shaking house of there saport beams

the moon came out and an young preist truned in to a wolf man and started eating people
meanwheale on the is land of the hinden crimson Will got well and started to walk to the door. ware are you going to asked sin out said Will. i'll go with you then said sin and the 2 of them walked out in the moon light, Will stoped walking and begun changeing to a wolf man,but Sin truned in two a wolfwomen,see said Sin i was telling the trueth*it begun to snow as well on the island it looked realy nice  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:28 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

the moon came out and an young preist truned in to a wolf man and started eating people
meanwheale on the is land of the hinden crimson Will got well and started to walk to the door. ware are you going to asked sin out said Will. i'll go with you then said sin and the 2 of them walked out in the moon light, Will stoped walking and begun changeing to a wolf man,but Sin truned in two a wolfwomen,see said Sin i was telling the trueth*it begun to snow as well on the island it looked realy nice

wait!! somethings worng about all of this,will was thinking she's not the halfdemon halfangel that i care about will was also thinking.who sent you said will you smarter then then they said im not telling you said sin but do you realy want to leave this place said Sin you can still forever and be happy said Sin,No i must go back said Will. fine then go back but she won't want you said Sin and you'll wish you'll stayed she said as well.will left the island on a flying ship that looked like a fog and he started looking for ferath but but not know ware to go he went to random places  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:46 pm
fearth watched in horrie as will full off she tryed calling his name but he didn't seem to here her.
"NO WILL COME BACK...come back..." she felt like crying agin but held it in she had waited so long to see him ,and she had got it , so now all she had to do was find him agin.
The were women came stalking around the conner and say fearth still traped behind the bearier.
"yumm you look like you'll be good." she took the beareir down and steped forward only to be kicked hard in the toothy jaw..
"fearth fliped back a step then turned and ran if she moved fast she could cahtch up with will...  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:17 pm
fearth
fearth watched in horrie as will full off she tryed calling his name but he didn't seem to here her.
"NO WILL COME BACK...come back..." she felt like crying agin but held it in she had waited so long to see him ,and she had got it , so now all she had to do was find him agin.
The were women came stalking around the conner and say fearth still traped behind the bearier.
"yumm you look like you'll be good." she took the beareir down and steped forward only to be kicked hard in the toothy jaw..
"fearth fliped back a step then turned and ran if she moved fast she could cahtch up with will...

(your roll play character realy looks hot now,you did a great job on it)
will made island to island,its been days now since will made saw fearth,about a year nowWill looked day and night but al he ended up finding was people demon outlaw half breeds fellen angels and outcast that wanted to join up with will in his Army, and you day will headed to the island deathed hated  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:08 am
williams_101
fearth

will made island to island,its been days now since will made saw fearth,about a year nowWill looked day and night but al he ended up finding was people demon outlaw half breeds fellen angels and outcast that wanted to join up with will in his Army, and you day will headed to the island deathed hated
(thanks it took along time)
(sorry i have been away for awhile)
fearth wondered for about a year always finding that she was two steps behind or ifront of Will.
"damnit why can't I seem to get on the same side as he is .. is there no way for us to be with each other?"
fearth looked at the moon and waited for an answer that never came, thelight of the early sun glenting on her shith  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:12 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

(thanks it took along time)
(sorry i have been away for awhile)
fearth wondered for about a year always finding that she was two steps behind or ifront of Will.
"damnit why can't I seem to get on the same side as he is .. is there no way for us to be with each other?"
fearth looked at the moon and waited for an answer that never came, thelight of the early sun glenting on her shith
(its ok)its been a long time said a voice,so this is ware you been hinding said will you'll changed alot said the voice,Will now had dragon sail amor on his legs and arms his torso was wraped in in black magic wrap,that had unkown sighs to some people will's heir was longer now it went down to the end of his back Will had a black metal combat boots on and pants that was made out of dragon sails and black chainsWill still had his sword but it changed some as well but only in battles,and last but not lest Will wore a battle ready duster that had black amor on it.are you on my side now asked Will to the voice.maybe

meanwhale with fearth,there only one will that i know about said a demon from the shadows they call him Will the mereless one of the crimson killers,the CK is his army and the 8 kings want him dread,is that the will you want to meet so bad asked the demon because if so i know ware he and the CK will be toknight said the demon  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games