Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:13 pm
Jacob: "Well, that's a small relief then..."

Trying to focus on not breaking the 'glass cup', Jacob reached out and grasped Rosemary's arm. Still, there was too much strength in his grip without his realizing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:44 pm
"You most likely broke it. Feels normal doesn't it? Loosen your hold a little."

"So Jacob is your curse going to affect you much this week?"

----------

BlackMN decided to get herself something to eat and groaned at how empty the fridge was. She would have to go grocery shopping soon.

She thought of something Daphne did all the time that Rosemary and Veni couldn't do, so she thought she'd ask Cian about it. "Can you eat human foods?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:54 pm
Jacob tried to readjust his grip, though it was still off.

Jacob: "Lets see... Today was the cutting, so in about one, two.... five days, I'm going to go through something rather unpleasant that'll dehabillitate me for at least six hours... five days after that, I won't be moving for at least four hours so I'll be bed ridden. After that, I'll have a break for a while..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:23 am
Cian looked to the little Kitsune and smirked. He picked an apple up from the counter and took a bite. "A rare trait that my mistress passed to her lines. It separates us. Each line has its own specialty, almost." He shrugged, "My Mistress' line allows us to eat food, it's true ...but never does it satisfy our hungers or thirsts. It will not keep us in existence. Blood is the only thing we can drink. Our only sustenance.” He took another munch on the apple.

Daphne looked up to GL, “Well…um…Cian Apparently always felt...for me…That’s why…he turned me…and cursed me…” She sighed, “To be honest, I don’t know what to believe. He saved me… With help from everyone…b-but… well, maybe I am feeling something because he is…my maker?” She sounded bewildered, “I don’t know.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:25 pm
"But you can still taste it and enjoy it for its taste. So it doesn't allow you to go without blood longer?" Sometimes when she watched Daphne it made it seem like it did since the girl would eat food and go without blood for a couple of weeks.

-------

"It might have cracked. It depends on what you are gripping. Do you normally do anything to prepare for any of those days?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:31 pm
Cian shook his head, "Sometimes, though, my mistress tells me that she can go awhile without blood because the sugars in the food make her--or I guess the blood in her--have a more lasting effect." Cian shrugged, "The same cannot be said for myself."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:07 am
"How often do you feel the need to eat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:12 am
"Every week. But not much. I don't kill." Cian answered with a disgusted sniff.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:35 am
"How much is not much? You can take 2 or 3 pints from a healthy adult without killing them. Do you always go after people for your blood or do you obtain it by some other means?" (talking about like blood donated from blood drives for medicinal purposes)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:22 am
"Depends on the circumstances. If the population is large enough for me not to go to the same person twice--I don't do that, you see--then I will go after people. But in the smaller communities, I will obtain it through blood donations. In earlier times, I would migrate from time to time."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:44 am
Oh I see...then you might actually like those living blood bags.

-----

Jacob: "I make sure my schedule is clear for that day, and I try to make myself as comfortable as possible before it happens... There's not much I can do, other than to put down stuff to avoid making a horrible mess with my blood."

When Jacob finally began to let his guard down slightly to their powers of persuading humans, Veni was able to go in without his notice and finally bite his neck. No kisses beforehand, no playing, straight into biting. It didn't hurt with out the teasing, in fact it was pleasant.

-----

"Excuse me for a moment please." BlackMN left and went into Rosemary's room while Veni fed and tied something to Jacob's ponytail. She left wondering why Rosemary had wanted her to 'restrain' Jacob.

When Veni was all done feeding off of him Jacob found that his magic was mostly disabled. No matter how he tried, he couldn't undo the thing causing the hindrance.

They spoke together as if they rehearsed some. "Jacob our 'punishment' for you is that you're going on a vacation for four days with little access to your magical talents and if you complain we'll add on four more days. You are going to take a sabbath for yourself and not by the definition of what we've seen you do. You are not going to hide behind a book the whole time and if you do read anything at all, it is going to be fiction."

"As a way to allow you to get to know us better, we will introduce to you things we like to do to pass the time and if you have any interesting hobbies other than studying, protecting people, and over worrying we would be glad to try it too."

"If we know each other better, we can trust each other more, and maybe learn how to be a good team. Oh and you can't order us to remove that ribbon since we didn't put it on."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:51 pm
Jacob fought against the color rising to his cheek while Veni fed, embarrassed that it felt so nice and it wasn't as vicious as his last feeding. When he finished though, and Jacob realized there was a ribbon on his ponytail, he reached up to touch it, finding for some reason he was unable to undo it of his own free will.

Finding out his punishment made him removed the color from his face easily, and made him even more pale than usual. He wanted to protest, but realized that would only prolong things. Realizing that he wouldn't be able to just study until time was up made him feel like his whole world was falling apart.

Jacob: "I... Very well... I accept this punishment."

He had a feeling he was going to be very frustrated for a little while.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:49 pm
They both noticed the color drain from his cheek. "I think he preferred the painful feeding."

"Well he'd better get used to it feeling good because I want to help take away some of his pain."

"You should learn to listen to the doctor's orders the first time. The results of not listening have their consequences."

After a moment of silence and no one obviously knowing what to do, Veni clapped his hands together and said, "why don't we play a game of questions? We ask you a question and you ask us one. I'll start off. Why did you decide to use daggers as your main weapons instead of those large sticks like a lot of other magic user type people use?"

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:13 pm
Jacob took out the dagger in question, it's black bone handle wrapped tightly in some sort of material that had numerous symbols and etchings in it, along with a dark blue jewel embedded in the butt of it. The blade that jutted out of it was wicked and exotic, double edged and sharp.

Jacob: "It's more useful than a staff or a wand, I think. A wand is just barely a stick you can beat over someone's head with in the most desperate situations, and a staff is only good for keeping people at a distance, not for those who stay far away, or managed to get so close that the thing becomes ineffective. It's just commonly believed that wands and staves hold more magical power. It's pretty much not true for the most part.

"My dagger works just as well, and has many fighting and utility uses also. Basically, all my dagger is, is mostly a focusing tool, though there is some magic imbued into it... ...and it has some strong sentimental value. That's what most wands, staves, magic crystal balls, and such are really, focusing tools."

Jacob ran a thumb along the blade's surface, the cold, dark grey steel seeming to draw him into a trance for a moment before he flipped the dagger and holstered it. He seemed to think for a moment as to what questions he could ask the vampires.

Jacob: "Hmmm. So... what are your abilities? "

He had some idea of Rosemary's, so the question was more directed at Veni. Still, there could be something learned from the other vampire as well.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:30 pm
"Well I am much stronger than Veni along with other abilities that most vampires have." She wondered if he knew what they were.

"While I am faster than Rosemary." He was suddenly holding Jacob's dagger, who hadn't seen him move at all, and was testing its balance.

"I think you saw me manipulating the shadows last night." He became Jacob's shadow. "I can also hide in them, walk amongst them from place to place, become the shadow of a person or a shadow in general, and make them tangible." It felt like something had grabbed Jacob's leg. Veni came back out of hiding.

"Due to vampires being able to hide in the shadows, I can do that to a lesser extent. I can't make them tangible. My familiars are the fox, bat, & spiders. If I am unable to manipulate them to do my bidding or feel comfortable around me, I can at least make it so they don't attack me. Same applies to Veni and his familiars."

"And I can become and summon a big ferocious," All his teeth looked sharper, his claws became longer and slightly hooked, and his eyes turned to slits, "l-lovable house cat, bat, butterfly, & ladybug."

Heheh...ahem...those are the major skills I can think of. I'm sure others will pop... oh and some magical, but we're not very well trained in it since well...we never felt the need to. We are normally one of the most powerful creatures you'd find on this world. What is something you do for amusement?

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games