Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:03 pm
Ayu growled. "The chain mail was just prefected 20 years ago! I got shot with 7 arrows 50 years ago! It's a big difference!" She jumped down and got in Dhalgren's face. "I mean by human ways is by fighting. I tried to fight with a spear but it didn't work." She poked him in the chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:24 pm
Dhalgren had totally forgot she could read minds. "That still doesn't solve the problem. The Garrison commander is expecting for me to have a full file of men, and I have none. (1 file = 10 men) I was expecting to get some form the emperor, and what do I get? None. So how do you suppose I fix that eh?" Dhalgren demanded angrily. "The garrison commander doesn't need light infantry, like elves, or skirmishers, he needs heavy infantry like me. Ones who can stand in a shield wall." He added. "Can you or Daiki wear heavy armor? And if you can't fight with a spear, can you fight with a broadsword? because if so, I could train you up to stand in a shield wall. I just don't know if you elves have the strength."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:44 pm
Ayu stiffled a laugh. "If you don't like elves...I can make copies of you or Takeshi....we have powers like that..." She smiled and looked at Daiki.
"Besides that we are strong...." She sighed and looked at Dhalgren.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:15 pm
Dhalgren stood up and stretched. "It's not that I don't like elves, it's just I have no need for one right now. I need battle hardened heavy infantry soldiers. So unless you can wear heavy armor, and fight with a broadsword, or manage to find someone else who can, I'm screwed." he said, and slumped down against the tree in despair. "I had some feeling my military career was down spiraling. First I'm sent on this stupid mission, which is most likely a wild goose chase, and then I get denied what I was told I would get."  

Mr.Navar

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:23 pm
Tiger snaps out of her reverie when she starts to feel emotions broiling. She partly changes herself human, like a centaur, only a deer, and walks over to Dhalgren. "I can learn, though im better at stealth... But I can learn to do that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:43 pm
Ayu sat at the bottom of the tree and Daiki was making the sheild. "Uhh...here Dhalgren....just no designs...those take days to do..." He dropped it to Ayu and she handed to Dhalgren. "We can handle a broadsword....and we have one see." She took the sword out of it's hilt and so did Daiki. "But we use it as a last resort."  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:05 pm
"You should be more worried about me not being suited to the style of fighting you want than the elves," Takeshi says, a hint of anger in his voice. "I'm a born assassin. Stealth is in my nature. I may be able to go against training, as Ayu and Daiki can, but not birth. If your Garisson Commander doesn't like that, he can take it up with the gods themselves." Damned werewolves. Good at fighting their way, but they age slowly enough that they've grown too used to the old ways, which don't work for Living Shadows such as myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:58 pm
(Nice sig.) Dhalgren stood up,a nd hefted the weight of the shield. "I don't need designs, and thank you. It's good work." He said examining it more closely. "And as for you Takeshi, I'm sure your stealth will be needed. Your good at elimating spries and infiltrators right? Becuase if oyu could show your worht doing that, I'm sure you wouldn't ahve to stand in a phalenx or the like." Dhalgren tapped the shield with a finger thoughtfully. "Well, I know we will be defending, and archers may be in need. So you may not have to stand in a shield wall, but don't count on it." He said to both elves. "And form what I know, we are going o be defending a pass, a place where there is little need for light infantry."  

Mr.Navar

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:29 am
Tiger's brow furrows, not getting if her job was said or not. She looks around and starts heading off through the woods a ways away from the team. Turning into a cat, she climbs up to the top of the tree and looks around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:35 pm
Ayu sighs and yawns, adn Daiki just coughs. He talked through his mind to Ayu. 'Is it just me or does he hate our fighting ways?' Ayu sighed but stayed calm. 'I guess so...just calm down.'  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:29 pm
Dhalgren hefted the shield and smiled. I can't wait to stand tall in a phalanx again, to bash the enemy with my shield, and to make them fear the bite of my spear. He thought to himself angrily. For doing that, I may forget at least for a while what has happened to me, and my kin. Dhalgren pulled the spear out of the tree, and smacked the butt against the ground. "Let's go. I tire of waiting." He said, and grabbed his plate armor, putting it on. His anger could have be from the closeness to a full moon, or just simple bloodlust. But he did feel like killing, and he wasn't going to get it here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:07 am
Ayu sighed and Daiki fell out of the tree. "Evil squirrel again Daiki?" She laughed and picked up her Red and Black bow. "Ayu, don't bring that back up." He coughed and Ayu helped him up. "Come on Lazy Boy lets go." He picked up his green and brown bow and ran to catch up with Ayu.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:23 pm
Tiger looks down, then looks at the sky again. Its so peaceful. I hate to leave this spot. She thinks as she gets ready to go in her mind. Ty stretches and morphs into a dark feathered hawk. She lifts off and soars around the area. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:28 pm
"I don't know! I should tell someone about that squirrel." Ayu ran so Daiki couldn't hit her. "Stop it with the squirrel! It tried to hurt me!" Ayu laughed and shouted. "With it's small acorns! And you have a bow 10 times bigger than a squirrel!" She ran as fast as she could.

((Won't be here Sunday to Monday. I have to go to Arkansas to bell hay and herd cattle.))  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:03 pm
(Wow. You live in the Deep South? I live up in the Northern Yukon. What kind of cattle are you herding? My neighbor has Bismark Shaggy cattle. That's about the only thing you can have up here, because in the winter it gets around -60.)

Dhalgren looked at Ayu, and Daiki. "Um, ca I ask a favor of you two? Could you teach me how to use a bow? I've never learned to use one, and there are times when I wish I could." He said. He looked around, not seeing anybody else form the group. I wonder where that assassin and that shape shifter Tiger went off to? He thought scanning the area.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff