Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:44 pm
Xixi got a little use to the flying and looked around. "oh my! this is fabulouse!" She said awwing and all. Her jaw dropped a few times but in all it was something great.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:52 pm
"Watch Xixi, the sun is just about to show you something..." Strike pointed to the horizon. When the sun was moments from setting completely, an aura would arise from the town. The reflection off the ice does it. "Watch..." Strike wrapped his arm around her and waited for it to happen. The blues and greens shot up for just a few moments. Then it became night as the sun faded past the horizon. "Wasn't that pretty?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:53 pm
Xixi starred in amazement. He titled her head and sighed deeply. things just kept getting better and better each time. Her heart raced and she blushed as she was held my Strike.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:59 pm
"Hmm, let me think of another one. The beach in California, that should be awesome. Lets go there and watch the sunrise, he he." Strike grabbed hold of her and whoosed off again. "A beach sunrise is the most beautiful in the world!!" They were off once more. Strike flew a bit slower this time. He had to wait for the sun to catch up. 3 hours later they were there. The beach sand was cool. The sun had not warmed it yet. The sky was already changing. "Quick, down to the waterfront!!!" Strike flew them over there and stood there once more, holding Xixi. "Watch this, the waves make it so serene here. Just the sound of them is calming...." Strike kissed her on the cheek and turned to the horizon.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:02 pm
Xixi kissed his cheek and ran off into the water. it only got up to her ankels. She had her hands behind her back watching the horizen in front of her. She blushed never having done this before.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:06 pm
"Xixi, come back, the waves here are big, don't get so close!!" Strike ran down to her, hoping to get to her before she was whomped by a wave.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:09 pm
Xixi walked in a little bit more and looked behind her. The new wave made her lose her footing and slip. She looked at her wet close as she sat there with the water half way up her already. "Its ok!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:13 pm
"Xixi, not too far! I don't want you to get hurt, they have 20-50 foot waves here. Just be careful ok?" Strike jumped up into the air. He hovered just above her incase she need help. If a big wave came he was going to pull her out. That would be wonderful, trying to show her the sites and she drowns. Strike keeps a careful watch over her as she wades out further into the water. "Can you swim Xixi?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:16 pm
Xixi looked at him as she got up. "Well of course...but not with heavy waves coming at me." She looked up and reached up to strike. "lets go." She smiled at him. Her cloths were wet and uncomfortable. You could practically see her bra under her shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Strike took a look down at Xixi. She's wet, I can see her underwear, he he He giggled a litttle to himself because she was showing off a bit. Strike reached down and grabbed her hands, pulling her up from the water. "Hold on, I'm going to show you something fun..." Strike smirks a little. The sun had risen while she went in the water. It looked perfect. Strike took her and flew fast close to the surface. He got out past the waves and dragged her feet through the water, making a nice spray trail behind them. "See, isn't that fun!?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:26 pm
Xixi looked up and laughed a little. "haha! Yeah it is!" She said smiling the whole time. She looked down and continued to smile. She hadnt had this much fun for ages.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:32 pm
Strike pulled up from the water and flew straight up. He got high enough to where he could let go of Xixi and do something for her. The sun was getting higher, so he wanted to dry her off a bit. "Do you trust me?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:39 pm
Xixi looked up and him a bit confused. She swallowed and nodded slowly. "Yes?" She said unsure of herself now. Yet she did trust him more then other men.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:45 pm
"Ok, you won't get hurt, don't freak out or anything." Strike let her go, he flew fast, right past her and stopped right below her. He made a cushion vortex to catch her. "Vortex!!!" It swirled around her, drying her clothes like he did the last time. The vortex disspated and she fell right into Strike's arms. "All dry, he he"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:57 pm
Xixi was half freaked out and half amazed. "Oh My God!!" She said with emphasis. Her heart raced and jumped all at the same time. She began to get butterflies. She hugged him tight and closed her eyes. "oh my...strike..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games