Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:26 am
Tiger stands up and walks out of the room and sits in the hall. I'm a screw up... knew I was a freak, but didn't know about being a screw up.
She sits trying to freeze the hot tears that keep trying to come out. Ty stares at her glove and starts shivering.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:50 pm
Mia nodded. "Yeah. But we should go on. We still have these explosives and a duty to repay to all those evil scientists."

Mia ran over to Ty. "Come on. You're not a screw up. If you really were a screw up, I don't think you'd have been able to get here at all. So cheer up!"

"Everyone cheer up! Sure, everything looks bad and we all have questions that need to be answered or destroyed. But in the mean while, let's just do something that we're sure that we can do."  

zepherion

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:33 pm
Rosie nodded at what Mia said and walked over to join Ty. She wondered why Ty thought that Ty was a screw up, when Ty remembered Ty's past. Unlike, Rosie, who didn't have any recollection of what happened to her, or even the people that she cared about. "Um, you're not a screw up, the screw up one would most likely be me, I don't know what I can do, and I've just been a burden on all of you guys...I can't even remember who i am..." But she didn't frown at what she said she just kept a straight face. She hoped that by saying that she will be able to comfort Ty. Now that she wasn't so aware of her environment like before.

Rosie decided that she will just have to fight and meet these scientist. And she also wondered what she had, for everyone of them all seem to have something special and they all know how to use it. But Rosie? She didn't know what she special talent she had, she could barely remember herself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:01 pm
"Well if not remembering who you are makes you a screw up then I'm a screw up too," Draconus says, "I made up the name I go by now when I woke up after being found somewhere. And as for everything else about my past, you'd have to ask someone who recognises me from before the experiments, although where you'd find them is beyond me." Turning to Ty, deciding that since he is comfoting Rosie he should comfort her as well, the young man adds, "All being able to turn into different people would do is let you get into places you shouldn't. Turning into animals allows you to do far more. The scientist may have thought they screwed up, but really it was more of an unintentional improvement on their plan."  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:21 pm
Tiger tries to smile, failing, but still giving it her best. "We should keep going... What's in the hole?" She grabs her tail and clenches it tightly while getting up and walking back into the room. I suppose they are right. I guess we all are messed up. Ty stretches her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:32 pm
"Probably a den of monsters," Draconus says. "Certain death, sounds fun," he adds jokingly, hoping to lighten the mood a little.  

CainZeros

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:14 pm
"No...there are no monsters in there..." Rosie muffled, "They're trying to find a way out, we're trying to find a way in right? So there wouldn't be any in here...well any more than 4 perhaps." She added, peering at the hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:54 am
She nods. "I threw a flare down there and it goes on like what seems forever!" She sighs. "Man, do I wish that I could get down there the unclumsy way!" She pats the dirt of her butt from the last fall out of the hole.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:04 pm
"Well, there's gotta be a way to figure out what's dow there without accidentlly putting someone's life in danger."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:05 am
She shrugs. "I don't think I will be able to, I might fall."  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:41 pm
"I'll go," Draconus says, "I should be safe. These things seem smart enough to not attack shadows."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:45 pm
She looks down the hole. "I think there is a fire monster down there." She whistled down the hole, there was a screaching noise and fire came out of the hole. "Yup a fire monster." She was on the ground next to Draconus's feet.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:10 pm
"That could make finding a hiding place interesting," Draconus laughs. With that, he jumps into the pit, hitting a wall and melting into the shadows along it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:32 pm
I get out... I want out!

Wh- who are you?

You can hear me?

I..i can...wh-who are you?

You're food, you have more food with you too...Welcome...come on in. Many we have devoured and more we want. We are hungry...

Wha--what do you mean?

Many food come here...we eat when they fall. We want more...we hungry...no food ever know that we down here, wait to eat them...little one..come we eat you too...you will satisfy us...

"Don't it's a trap!" Rosie screamed, but too late, for draconus already jumped into the whole. IT's a trap, this hole isn't the correct one. There were many people here and hiding, coming from the outside world. Always to get into the building and find the true place that everything is created and formed and mutated. But no one ever does. because they fall for all the traps set up by the monsters and the scientists!"

CrimsonxXxSolace

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:20 am
She looked down the hole and saw a lever. "Hey!! I wander what this lever does." She pulled it and it closed up the hole before draconus was to far. "So thats what that lever does!" She was now interested and began to look for more switches on the wall.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games