Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:56 pm
Tiger hops out of her bag and hops down the hallway a ways ahead of them. Sniffing she sits and looks around on her hind feet. Ty turns and looks back. "Its a little worse back here."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:03 pm
"Maybe there is something decaying back here!" She made a fire in her hand and walked down the hallway more.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:25 pm
Mia cringed. "I don't even want to think that a body might be in here.....decaying" Mia looked around.

"Well, we can't just stay here." Mia walked toward the wall at the end of the hallway. She placed her hand on the wall and a little bit of the wall turned into dirt and fell to the ground.

"Hmmm....this might take a while." Mia did the same thing until the wall completely disappeared and showed a new hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:27 pm
"Maybe something fell and died? Nothing normal though, most animals would notice." Tiger hops a little and sniffs again. "I can't tell."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:36 pm
She walks down alittle more and stops. "We go this way," she said pointing to the right hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:33 pm
"I think we'd be best of if it wasn't a body decaying," Marcus says, "Because if it is, we aren't alone in here. And something tells me that our host wouldn't be welcoming us with open arms. Or, maybe it would." The mage smiles at this last comment, a thin, mocking smile.  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:58 am
"Well, I hope so.....Oh! I forgot my bag above! I don't feel good to leave it there. I'll be back." Mia ran under the whole and brought herself through the floor with her vines. Then Mia ran to get all of the bags.

Mia came back down and ran back to the group. "Ok, so what now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:53 pm
Ayu took Marcus's hand and Mia's and dragged them down the hallway. "I'm sure it is nothing!!!!"

She let go of Mia's and Marcus's hand.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:45 am
Tiger twitches then runs behind the group and seems to have disappeared. "Something touched me! You lead the way gaurdian! Err Ayu..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:12 pm
She turned around. "I know this place!!!! I know this place!!!" She placed her hands on the wall and pushed. The wall moved back and went away. "This is a way into the town and castle!! Me and Kyo used to run around in here all the time!!!" She looked at Ty. "What is it Ty?"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:29 pm
"Can you do any healing? Or taking things off?" Tiger has turned back into herself and is sitting funny with her boot off and sock rolled down, looking at the back of her leg. She winces as she fiddles. "'Cause I can't. This thing hurts more than it used to."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:32 pm
"Yeah I can." She walked back to Ty and kneeled. "What happened?"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:37 pm
"I don't know what it is, its been here for a while." Ty pokes the leech and winces. "All I know is that it hurts now."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:41 pm
She makes a fire near Ty and takes her dagger. She heats it over the fire and puts it on the leech. They sit there for a minute and it falls of dead. "There u go, Ty, hope I haven't hurt u." She put her dagger back up and put out the fire.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:45 pm
Tiger pulls on her boot, wincing. "It is better than having it on me, thats for sure. So what is... was it?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games