Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:44 pm

Jacob: "Yeah, he left more than one thing unsaid about this resturaunt..."

*It just seemed like the perfect night for all of Jacob's blood to rush to his face, and more than once. Their waitress hadn't exactly been wearing a top. While it was true that Limbo's laws of "public indency" applied to covering only the basics, there still wasn't a lot of women going around without some sort of top on... So Jacob was still caught off guard.*

*With the rather distracting waitress gone, he gave a sigh of relief. His arm wrapped around Veni as he looked over the menu for something to eat. He was feeling rather comfortable, the cushions and pillows around him soft enough to just sink into.*

Jacob: "Hmm... I should probably get something with a fair amount of protein, shouldn't I? Blood production and all... Is that the drink menu you're looking through? Do you think I should try something from it?"

*The drinks were actually well listed in a large variety, with even a rank system describing how weak or strong certain ones were.*

Jacob: "Hmm... she probably could. Considering the melting pot of species in Limbo, she probably isn't the first one with something like her fear aura that needs to be fed. The government and medical systems here could probably accomdate to that if need be, even..."

*Something on the menus caught their eyes, and Jacob pretended not to even notice it, simply flipping his menu down on the table when he knew what he wanted to eat already. 'Servers may be as naked or covered as you like.'*

Jacob: "Maybe we could ask her to cover herself..." he mindlessly whispered to himself. His face was flushed again... the man still wasn't entirely comfortable with most sorts of nudity.

- - - - -

*Muerte simply stood outside the booth, glancing back as it locked itself. They hadn't explictly told him what to do, but he guessed that he was to stand guard outside. Before the door was locked, he overheard that he would be getting something to drink. He idly wondered if he would have food also...*

*Jacob and Veni's waitress came by again soon, with the drinks. She handed Muerte his juice, then lightly knocked on the booth's door. When they let her in, she gave them their drinks.*

Zilana: "Your drinks... are you ready to order? Oh, and is your friend going to join you in here? Or would you like us to bring him a chair?"
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:27 pm

*If Veni had been blushing about anything tonight it was hard to tell since he didn't have much blood to rush to anywhere at the moment.*

I don't know...that's up to you. You mentioned that you were curious last night... Besides *he whispered in the other man's ear,* it'll add some more flavor to dessert.

I don't know if he's coming in or not. Apparently he wants to wait outside. *Not that he really wanted the Goliath in there anyways.* Get my friend outside this...and he'll *points at Jacob* try this drink *Veni held the drink menu and pointed to one of the medium strong drinks on the list that sounded appealing to him. He was apparently planning to surprise him with it.* As for me...what do the vampires who usually come here like?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:13 pm

*Tired of giving out his usual blushing response to Veni's comment, he instead held Veni closer and smelled his hair, his hand running down Veni's neck, to his shoulder, and down his arm... Sure, he was still bushing, but he at least he was trying to give some pay back

Zilana: "Well miss, there are a selection of erotic blood containers if you'd like to enjoy your drink with a bit more....visual aspect to it... Most usually try the sampler, which has blood from a number of various species. There's also the "liquid mixer", a combination of reaper's blood, human blood, and a flavored alcohol of your choice."

*The server smiled at the way the couple seemed to be cuddled into it each other*

Zilana: "Or there's a special drink we could give to your date that will allow you to drink from him while he quickly reproduces his blood..."

*Once they finished with their orders, Jacob took a sip of his tea and leaned back into the cushions, Veni's head on his chest. His hand gently stroked Veni's arm as he contemplated something.*

Jacob: "So Veni... it's unfortunate that I never made that much of an effort to really get to know you well earlier this year... I feel sort of bad about that, and I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to not be so... distant."

*He smiled, grinning a little bit in his mind's eye. His wrapped around Veni's waist, fingers trailing up and down over his stomach. He was still worried a little he'd be overstepping a boundry, even after the intimacy shared last night.*

Jacob: "So, what sorts of things do you enjoy?"
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:01 pm

Whoa! *He said as Jacob suddenly pulled him closer. Jacob's turn for blushing was partially over as Veni suddenly started to at the thought of drinking blood from such a cup and how it would function. He probably should have expected the quick blood reproducing drinks and other forms of drink, but he didn't and was rather surprised about it. Limbo did have a diverse population that they accepted...a concept he wasn't used to still. Trying the different bloods sounded appealing, but so did taking it from Jacob. They still enjoyed taking it from someone rather than a cup for the most part. He looked up at Jacob, it was up to him if he wanted to be fed off of.* I picked out a drink for you, you can pick my drink.

You did say you weren't used to people and said yourself that you lacked social skills. I was actually expecting you to be distant longer.

Ah...*What brought this up? He reach with his hand to touch the human's nice warm flushed face as he enjoyed being pampered.* That's an unusual question that's a little hard to give much of an answer to off the bat. Well I enjoy things like this. I enjoy being petted when I'm a cat and sometimes when I'm not... I enjoy the surprised look men give me when they find out I'm not a woman when I'm about to feed off them. They never remember that afterwards. Teasing people sometimes is enjoyable. *He failed to mention more vampire like things he enjoyed like killing his dinner sometimes.*

I like looking at the stars or staring at nothing in particular to see all the neat little patterns and textures it has. Sometimes I just like to observe people. Long showers or bathes especially if Rosemary is taking it with me are always a pleasure. I enjoy being with her in general, but being with you is nice too. I enjoy theater, the arts, seeing plays, music, learning to at least understand different languages, preserving things that I enjoy, and reading more fictional type books over ones for research. Well leisurely reading and fine arts in general. I suppose in general I enjoy things that are considered more relaxing.

If you've observed well you'd know most of these. Like you, you like tea and enjoy crackers and cheese for a snack. Your favorite drink is green tea with a little bit of honey. You enjoy doing little spells. Tea. Reading even those fictional books we hand you. Tea. So far the movie you enjoy most is "Attack of the Killer Hotdogs on Donut city" which I found to be a weird one to like. Did I say tea already? What else do you enjoy?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:22 pm

Jacob: "He'll have a small liquid mixer with.... ...red wine, and I'd also like one of those blood producing drinks."

*The waitress blinked for a moment, looking like she might say something, but simply took their menus and left, assuring them that their orders would be brought out as quickly as possible. Jacob was confused by her slight reaction until he realized he had said "He'll" instead of "She'll".*

Jacob: "Uhm... oops. I accidentally revealed your gender."

"Well, you forgot to list that I rather enjoy tea. And then there's the tea."

*He snuggled into Veni a bit, smiling... he felt a sort of giddy foolishness that he didn't entirely mind.*

Jacob: "I also have to agree that like this... You know, I ordered you a small drink for a reason. I figured that you'd like to feed off me later tonight...
- - - - -

*GL snored lightly in his sleep apparently, despite the lack of the proper parts for that function. He had passed out on a couch in the living room, with merpers hoping about on his stomach. It wasn't like he had done anything tiring, he just seemed to be having a lazy spell that day.*

GL: "Mmf... no more gummi bears... they bite..."

*He also seemed to talk in his sleep once in a while.*
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:46 pm

He sure is a heavy sleeper, she thought to herself as she watched the merpers hop about him and went into the kitchen to get some whipped cream. After putting some in his hands, she turned an acorn into a feather and began to tickle his face.

---

Well you might confuse her more and recover if you use the feminine terms from now on.

*He put his hand on Jacob's leg and rubbed it a little.* Drinking from a glass lacks emotion, lacks a heart beat, deprives me of a long hug depending on my position, lacks everything a living creature can offer. There is something nice about draining your food too that I'd miss if I ever had to live like that. It might even drive me nuts since I've done it so many times for so many years. Feeding off you is always better than a cup or one of those pulsing sacks. Besides you didn't just figure that I'd like to feed off you, you want me to don't you? *He said and cocked his head up to try to look at him.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:29 am

*The reaper giggled a bit, twitched, but instead of reaching up to his face... his hands splayed out in everywhich way, trying to swipe at the source of the tickling. Whipped cream splattered everywhich way, on the merpers, on GL's father's face who was sitting on the chair across from them watching on in amusement, and all over Black's face.*

GL: "Gah! No gummi bears!... ... why are you all covered in whipped creme?"

- - - - -

*Jacob cleared his throat, running a hand through his hair*

Jacob: "Ah, well... it's just that.... it does feel awfully nice..."

*He glanced down at Veni, and sort of got lost in the vampire's eyes. Jacob gulped a little, and started to tilt his head down, moving closer, possibly to give Veni a rather sensual....*

*knock knock*

Zilana: "Sir? Miss? I have your extra drinks ready..."

Jacob: ".....damn..."
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:00 am

Hmm...*she moved on out to clean herself....the merpers spent time licking up the whipped cream off themselves. She came back with gummy bears and waited for him to calm down again. When he did she started lining several of the bears up on his face, domino style.*

----

*Veni laughed at Jacob's sudden frustration at being disturbed right as he was about to do something interesting...of course it was sort of a let down for the vampire as well, but it was fun nonetheless to watch his reaction.* Come in!

Thank you Zilana.

*She left again.* I'm sorry Jacob, I think I accidentally used a little bit of my persuasion on you because I had wanted you to do that at that moment. Quite often I do it unconsciously so I hope you don't care in the long run. I might still be doing it a little and not realize it.

*He smiled and continued to tease with Jacob's thigh a little, moving it to his side, and danced it up and down his stomach/chest area.* You could always try again later or now. Whatever suits your fancy, but you're most likely going to have to do that to me first unless I get ready to feed off you.

Like I said earlier, Rosemary's birthday is coming up and mine has passed. What do you want to do for it? It should be something special for our exceptional lady. Maybe a nice place...I don't really know of any other places that would be choice other than the ones we've already been to. Romantic or fun it doesn't matter, but I must admit that I tend to love flirting with her on her birthday most years and try to make her 'feel awfully nice.'

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:43 am

*The elder reaper pulled out a hankerchief and wiped off the food topping on his face.*

Alzamus: "Uhm, Black sweetie, maybe you should just let him sleep... or wake him up normally if you want to play..."

*Of course, GL woke up again, staring rainbow jellied candies in the face*

GL: "AAAGGH! GUMMI BEARS BITE!"

*Moving quickly, GL swiped them up with one hand, and fling them far away.... right into his father's face.*

Alzamus: "Ow, there's a gummi in my eye!"

GL: "... She did it!"

- - - - - -

Jacob: "I don't mind so much, so it's alright... It's not like you're controlling me to do something I don't want to do... and I think I'd like to try again."

*Glancing back at the door for a moment and giving it a bit of a glare as if daring it to interrupt him again, he quickly moved in and gave Veni a deep kiss.*

Jacob: "Hmm... well, maybe we could hold it at Xylanthos and Tiamos' place? I'm pretty sure I could invite Ji'mosli and her son, and Kus to come along... Maybe we could do some decorations, maybe a spider theme?"
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:58 pm

*Before GL woke up, she had said that her goal wasn't really to wake him up...just to see how much she could do before he'd wake up.*

Umm..can't you just absorb it? You all literally eat with your hands.

----

I doubt I could get you to do something you didn't want to do anyways.

*After the kiss Jacob felt the rough tongue of a cat glide across his cheek and lips. Veni's eyes looked more cat like for a moment and then went back to normal as did his tongue and he purred loudly as he rubbed his face into his neck for a few moments.*

Heh, Jacob's up! *Said Veni teasingly with a purring voice.*

An actual party...I don't even know if most of her friends know it is her birthday. She is also very fond of bats, but you don't really have any bat demons she can seem to connect with like the spiders. Those decorations would be nice and those things will be rather easy to find since it is Halloween. Maybe you could get several of your spiders to make webs instead of buying false ones...heh we could fling Black at them. Which night should the party be? The night that it will be her birthday after midnight or the night that will start off as her birthday? Usually she takes BlackMN to the yearly Halloween party in Gaia somewhat near where we live.

Wait...When was the last time she's fully fed? She might want to do that first without worrying about you accidentally peeping in. How would we get her to the soul fortress if we want it to be a 'surprise' party?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:53 pm

*Alzamus hissed as he plucked the offending gummi bear out of his eye, blinking and squinting for a moment.*

Alzamus: "Yes, I could Black... but projectile objects still hurt when they fly into a sensitive thing like an eyeball. Besides, even if I did, the ash waste would still irritate my eye...."

Galantros: "Sorry dad..."

Alzamus: "It's alright, just be a bit more careful where you throw things while in a panic, okay?"

- - - - - -

*Jacob froze for a second at Veni's little teasing comment.*

Veni: "How did yo... Oh... she must've mentioned it to you."

*He simply coughed, feeling heat on his face again as he realized she probably told Veni the dream he had a couple of days ago. Jacob shrugged a little, playing with Veni's hair and running his fingers across his check and down his throat.*

Jacob: "Wait... did... you just use a cat's tongue on me? Er, anyway, I'm not quite sure when exactly we should hold her birthday party... Perhaps we should flip a coin? The spider webbing is a great idea..."

"I don't recall the last time she's fully taken care of her fear hunger. I should ask around the government officials about that, maybe there's a reliable source of some sort she can get from here. As for getting her to the soul fortress, I can simply lie about where one of my portals will lead. Maybe something like, 'Oh Rosemary, that arms dealer Bithmar wanted to talk with you. I can open up a portal for you, he says it's urgent."
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:07 pm

Ah the way GL manages to get poked in the eyes made me think that it wasn't more sensitive to you. Wouldn't it hurt less than pulling it out if you made it ash and then you took a little glass full of water, put it to your eye, and tilt your head back to rinse it out or put water in your hands and put it to your eye?

Wait...so does that mean getting kicked in the groin would make you double up too?

----

Mentioned what to me? *Veni reached for his glass, sniffed it, and took a drink out of it. He looked at Jacob and licked his lips to clean them off awfully cat like with his kitty tongue.* So that is what reaper blood tastes like.

Halloween night might be better. We could do other stuff the night before which is when I usually choose to do something for her anyways since she takes BlackMN to the Halloween ball on Halloween so she might be expecting something to happen the night before instead of that particular night. Maybe we could get Thas in on this to summon her there for some sort of angel business and lead her to the room everyone is waiting in and GL could tell Rosemary that he will take BlackMN to the Halloween ball this year before she flies off with Thas. Of course whatever room we have this in at the Soul Fortress should be one she isn't likely to portal into should she decide to go there for some odd reason before her party.

As for her hunger...she... she usually kills the rapist or murderer she satisfies it with. If you were there when she did this, you'd notice that she dresses differently on days she wants to go out for that. Rapists like women who are dressed in easy to remove clothing, easy to grab pony tails or hair styles, women who aren't really paying attention to their surroundings, and seem vulnerable. There are a few people who actually like it, but she has a difficult time not getting carried away when she feeds that and will sometimes either scare them to death or drain their blood anyways. I guess with that she's not satisfied until they're dead.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:49 pm

Alzamus: "Well, in hindsight, that may have been the better option... and yes, reaper males are very sensitive there like humans."

*GL simply nodded in agreement as he picked up all the tossed gummi bears... and flicked some at Black before laughing and hoping behind the couch for cover.*

- - - - -

Jacob: "Ah... nothing, forget I said anything... I'm fairly sure Thas wouldn't mind helping out, so that could really work. I'll talk with Xylanthos and Tiamos later about this."

*Jacob actually frowned just a little, but shook his head at what he heard about how Rosemary feed her fear.*

Jacob: "A shame she has to feed it that way, especially if she always ends up killing the victim. At least she takes it out on the lowest criminals... I wonder... would she be able to take care of her fear hunger by using me?"

*He scratched his head at this thought and gave a shrug, reaching over for the long island iced tea Veni ordered for him. He took a tentative sip, blinked, then took a larger drink.*

Jacob: "This is pretty good... I'm guessing not all alcohols taste the same though, right?"
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:57 pm

Different tastes yes, but it also depends on how you blend them. That particular drink is supposed to have five different liquors in it actually and is likely to be a rather strong drink...which you're drinking very fast on an empty stomach...you're going to at least get a buzz very quickly if you drink like that. Wait until you get your food before you drink it.

Do you really think she'd be willing to do that to you? Do you really think you could get her to torture you like that without forcing her to? She doesn't usually kill the very few willing ones. It is probably hard to make them completely forget what she did too since it would be a traumatizing experience so they might better off be dead for her protection so she might as well pick off the black sheep.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:33 pm

*With that little bit of information, Jacob decided to switch back to his normal iced tea for now. He didn't respond to what Veni said about Rosemary, but he heard it and showed he did. He only wished he could make it easier for Rosemary...*

Jacob: "You know, with all this planning we're doing for Rosemary's birthday, we're going to have to do something special for your next one as well... Perhaps something involving a little catnip?"
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games