Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:03 pm
I'd take a very thick dictionary and bash her over the head with it while shouting various things that happen to include obscure, multisyllabic words. After I'm done subduing you, I'll tie you to a chair and duct tape your mouth shut and start reciting the times tables in such a monotonous and droning voice that you will eventually fall asleep. However, I still have my dictionary, so whack you over the head with it multiple times (again) until your head starts to bleed. You never wake up. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:23 pm
I'd take the lollipop and shove it down your throat so that you couldn't breath and would die from lack of oxygen.  

Muzik_Freek

Conservative Werewolf

10,425 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:46 am
rape, then slowley cut her with a knife in too many lines to count....in different places.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:37 am
I would kill her with kindness... doing so many favors for her, and acting so nice, she would be bewildered. Eventually, she would go crazy, and I would then attack her with MORE kindness. Then she would die.

God, that was terrible.  

Parisian Loafer

MameJenny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:33 am
I would come up to you one day and start talking. We would become friends. So, I would come over to your house one day. As soon as you let me in, I would start beating you with a stick. If you tried to resist, I would tackle you to the floor. Then, I would stomp your face until you bled, continuing down the body until you were bleeding everywhere. Next, I would pick up a knife and would slowly, painfully, cut off your hands. You would be screaming so loudly that I would have to fix that. I would cut open your belly so that your organs would be exposed. Then I would break your ribs and cut each of your lungs in 20 places. As you struggled for breath, I would stomp on your head, breaking your skull, ending your life twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:35 am
i'll come to your home at two in the morning, and shoot you with a toxic amount of some illegal drug. whil wearing gloves, leather so they cant know it was me, then i'll put the gloves on you and the police will think you did drugs and just did too much. then i would gas the entire area so everyone within a five block radius is dead (i'm wearing a gas mask) and then i cant be blamed cuz i would burn the clothes i wore, then throw those ashes in to a river!

The Perfect Crime!!

DvnT

MameJenny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:23 am
I would begin by tying you to a stick and thowing heavy rocks at you until you begged me to stop. Then I would jam a pointed stick through your foot. After you screamed and bled for awhile, I would throw a knife through your arm. Next, I would take you off the pole and drag you until your back was covered in dirt, scrathces, bruises, and blood. Then I would beat your face with a stick and punch your nose. After all of that, I would look at you and find you were still alive. So, I would give your back a good whiping, cut off your arms, feed you acid, and tie you to a tree, by the neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:58 pm
I would stab you all over with Narwhals And then I would put you in a sideshow as 'the victim of a unicorn murder'.  

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Wolf Berserker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 am
I would rip your lower jaw off, carve your heart out with it, fire 3 peumatic nail guns at you and pull you apart with scythes.
(violence makes me feel good mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:34 am
i would take a sord an shanke them in the a**

tell me about it  

EmilyEliza0207

Wolf Berserker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:52 am
I would spit the darkest memories i hav and congeal them into a fiend of terror to eternally reap the soul out of its victims dreams, leaving them as nothing more than rotting piles of meat.

Ahhhhhh mrgreen tasty twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:44 am
I would summon an army of ninja bunnies and have them attack him. Once they've latched onto his armor securely enough, I would then ride a cute little unicorn toward him at top speed. despite his attempts to unlatch the bunnies from his armor, they would only bite harder. The unicorn would deliver the last burst of violent cuteness...  

Parisian Loafer

Wolf Berserker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:34 am
AAAHHHRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUZZY THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*puts on bad reruns of crappy shows and 70 terrible rap albums8 SUFFER!!!! *puts on earmuffs...black spikey earmuffs*
hmmm...sorry thats abit too brutal....

BEWARE---AN ARMY OF EVIL MIMES WITH MOULDY SANDWICHES!!!!
*mimes throw sharpened bread and pierce heart*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:31 pm
After watching... whatever that friggen was, I'd Bruce Kick you in the back, that'll send you flying. Upon impact, I'd come running and dive upon ya's, making you jump up. Right before you'd hit the ground I would yell " ZA WARUDO," causing everythin to immediatly stop.
As you float there I'd pull and throw some random daggers out of my bag, causing the riff to stop, and the shrapnal to cover your entire body. As your quivering body lays on the ground, I'd summon a tank to appear out of the blue and crush you. After the lunker settles down, I'd jump high into the air this time shouting "IMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZAR, BLAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"
Upon the utter of BLAAAAAAAHH a beam of light would come out of my mouth, instantly destroing the tank, and it's surroundings. I'd then walk away, going in the general direction of the nearest KFC, since the cake is wonderfull, the chicken is crispy, and hopefull the biscuts are soft, yet hard on the outside, gods now I want some more  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:51 pm
I take a cast-iron frying pan and chuck it towards your head, producing a loud CLANG and giving you a moderate concussion. I would then force you to stand up and make you do an exhausting dance number alongside me.
When you fall to the ground, exhausted and bleeding from the head AND the soles of your feet, I ensure that you don't move anywhere my pinning your hands to the ground with two very sharp chicken bones. I would then jump into the air and yell, "FURI KURI BLITZKREIG AAAAAAAH!" as loud as I could, then plummet head-first into your chest.
Then I would pull out a .45 and shoot off a couple of rounds into your head and chest, just to make sure you were dead.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games