Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Random RP (Short, never serious role-playing here. Jump in!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:53 pm
*Looks over his shoulder* Don't forget! Evil Blackie!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:56 pm
*GL twisted his head a full 360 degrees to look Black in the face*

*CRACK!*

... Evil Blackie, right!... uhm..

...Owie! >>;  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:08 pm
*Stairs at the picture.* eek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm coming to get you oO;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:12 am
[Holo-Gamer initiated. Half-Life Custom Edition loaded. Welcome back, player GL]

*The feel of the cold steel weapon in GL's gloved hand was comforting. Sure, it didn't have the range of the rest of his arsenal, but it never needed reloading. Nor did it ever have a limited rate of fire, or run out of ammunition.*

*It was a comforting thought, really, after his shotgun had been knocked out of his hands by the monstrosity in front of him. Giving out a harsh yell, he drove the clawed end of the crowbar into the former human before him. The alien headcrab parasite that sat on it's shoulders screeched, yellow blood spraying the metallic tool as it's mutated body swung it's long claws blindly.*

GL: "Die, damn it! DIE!"

*Avoiding the swipes of it's razor sharp fingers, he managed to pull out the wedged crowbar, and swing the weapon like a baseball bat. The alien parasite screeched as it died, sent flying into a nearby wall from the impact. It's host body shuddered, the human face revealed, stuck in a frozen look and scream of terror. It groaned as it collapsed, dead.*

GL: "Friggin zombies, hiding in the dark and knocking my weapons out of my hands. There a real pain in my butt."

*His little talk to himself ended quickly as a bolt of green lightning zipped past his head. Swearing, he dove to the ground, grabbing at the shotgun he dropped earlier. He flipped onto his back, facing the new threat. Great, a vortigaunt, the alien slaves. Bug eyed looking creatures that shot electricity, able to light you up better than your uncle's christmas light setup last year that left the neighborhood blinded.*

GL: "Do unto others, you big walking cockroach look alike!"

*He fired the weapon, the strong jerking recoil of the shotgun and fiery muzzle flash letting him know that the buckshot shot out, slamming into the creature that was already charging up another surge of electricity. The vortigaunt cried out, chittering, as it was knocked onto it's a**. Not wasting his chance, GL quickly got up, pumped the used shell out of his weapon with a satisfying "Ka-chunk!", and emptied one more round of buckshot into the thing's head. He swore though, as some of the buckshot reflected into the metal floor, and up into the only source of light in the dark hallway. The flourescent light bulb shattered, not offering much resistance to the pellets. GL sighed, able to take a breath now that the enemies around him were dead, and flicked on the flashlight that was attached to the front of his powered HEV suit.*

GL: "I should check my vitals... ...Crap, I need to find a medstation, fast."

*Glancing at the back of one of his gloved hands revealed a small display.*

HUD: Health: 35% || HEV Armor: 15%
Shotgun Ammunition: 2 || 30 <

GL: "Well, it could be worse. Holo-gamer, save my game, file name 'Yay Death.' Okay, now to find that med-station."

*As he reloaded his shotgun, GL hummed a little tune. Oddly enough, it was the intro theme to the old game Pac-Man. Maybe after he got tired of playing this game, he'd switch the holo-gamer to that. Or maybe Doom. Of course, it was while he wasn't paying attention that the ceiling caved above him during a sudden earth quake, and a large number of headcrab parasites fell ontop of him in a heap. His life bar quickly drained, and one of the little chirping vermin latched onto his head, already mutating his body into one of those nasty zombies.*

You have died. Would you like to load from your last save point, or quit?

GL: "....aw crap. *sigh* Holo-gamer, load 'Yay Death'. -_-; "  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:52 pm
*BlackMN played that same game on the other half of the holo-gamer. Normally she wasn't up for this type of game. In fact she appauled them greatly, but he had convinced her to play saying it was good 'combat training' and 'might help you learn to survive monster attacks.' Some good it was doing her, she'd die more than ten times before GL would finally die. After dieing and restarting again she expressed her frustrationg by stamping her feet and yelling.* THAT'S IT! *She threw her explosives at GL's half.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:02 am
['Yay Death' loaded]

Alright, headcrabs are in the weakened ceiling tiles. Weakened ceiling tiles. They won't get me this time, hehe...

*He pumped his shotgun, aiming it at the cracks of the ceiling. He could see the dust falling from the parasites' movements.*

Say goodnight, you imitation seafood wannabes....

*clunk*

What the heck?

*He glanced down at his feet and groaned, dropping his shotgun. When Black threw her explosives, she threw ALL of them. Several RPG launcher rockets, a number of plastic explosives in radio detonated satchels, explosive tripmines, contact grenades used in assault rifles, and roughly ten hand grenades... with some of them missing their pins.*

So much for my hitpoints...

*KABOOM!*

You have died. Would you like to load from your last save point, or quit?  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:11 am
*BlackMN was surprised that it worked so well. She had merely thought it would hit the barrier between them and dissapear. She did kinda wanted them to hit though.* Ha! I have finanlly outlasted you and even cleared your side! Now can we play something else that's not so tacticle? Like a fighter like Smash Bros?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:24 pm
*sips his wine cooler and rolls his eyes*  

lightsenshi

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:23 pm
Hymn to Gaia, Mother of All

Gaia, mother of all,
I shall sing,
the strong foundation, the oldest one.
She feeds everything in the world.

Whoever walks upon her sacred ground
or moves through the sea
or flies in the air, it is she
who nourishes them from her treasure-store.

Queen of Earth, through you
beautiful children,
beautiful harvests,
come.

It is you who give life to mortals
and who take life away.
Blessed is the one you honor with a willing heart.
He who has this has everything.

His fields thicken with life-giving corn,
his cattle grow heavy in the pastures,
his house brims over with good things.
The men are masters of their city,

the laws are just,
the women are fair,
great riches and fortune follow them.
Their sons delight in the ecstasy of youth,

their daughters play
in dances garlanded with flowers,
they skip happily on the grass
over soft flowers.

It was you who honored them,
sacred goddess, generous spirit.
Farewell, mother of the gods,
bride of starry Heaven.

For my song, allow me a life
my heart loves.
And now I shall remember you
and another song too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:02 pm
It's been almost a year. oO; I posted on my dad's birthday last time.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:09 am
"Hmmm..."

Walks into the house, and is shock at how much dust has built up. Luckily, he brought some cleaning supplies with him. Of course, he starts with the arcade area, dusting off the machines, and making sure they're still working after weeks of neglect.

"AHHCHOO! *sniff* .... Wait. How am I sneezing if I don't have a nose?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:50 pm
GL: "Hello? Anyone here?"

Galantros walked around THoR, making sure it was empty. Everybody had left for one reason or another, except him. There were no guests currently inside, they were all either outside exploring the wilderness or in Barton town. Rosemary and Veni where at Jacob's. After checking to make sure he was alone, he sighed.

GL: "Okay... well. I might as well, now. Nobody to affect with it, so this is the perfect opportunity."

Galantros' wings unfolded from his back, and his 'huggy' aura surged outwards before settling down to a calm flow. He tried to focus on the warm emotions it gave out like his mother had told him to, his wings fluttering slightly as he did so. After a while, he found he could almost feel the energy in a physical manner coming off his body in waves...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:38 pm
Out of seemingly nowhere P-chan came running at GL and from the way it looked he was going to ram him to get at him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:30 pm
"GL! A prom is coming up in Gaia!" Spins. "Like my dress for it?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:47 pm
"It's very pretty! Like my new hat?"

GL was wearing P-Chan like a hat.  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games