Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:50 pm
Sebastian turned his head quickly at the rats dieing squeak. His eyes glowed, he could see the rodents soul escaping its body. Staring at it, his powers took over as the rats soul was vaporized. Somewhere in the world a low level rat demon had just come into being. Shaking his head, he turned to face away from Rie and Gray again, he was going to have to stop doing that.((Boredom))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:43 pm
((yeah, sorry bout that)) "Are you ok, sir?" Rie asked in concern.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:29 am
Gray pushed up to rest on one arm. "Hm, yes I do believe so...now for my glasses....?" Gray knew he didn't need such a thing but it was all part of the image.

The man pulled his bag over and removed the glasses from it's case. "Ah, there we go!" He placed them on his face an d looked around. Nothing had changed, just the irritation on his noes grew.

Not three seconds later, a loud roar escaped the forest darkness. Gray knew the low level demon had went into the forest just for reinforcemnts. However knowing the forest a little more then he should have he gathered his things and took Rie's wrist pulling her up. "Ranking from 1-5 we're about to meet head on with one level 1 demon and say about 60 to 80 level 5 demons...I knew the little thing would call its parents." Gray said looking over to Sebation. "You're one of those level 5 demons...maybe more...but unless you intend on taking on 60 of you're strength and playing hero of the day, I suggest we quickly move."

Gray cringed at the roars as they echoed through the forest. "Hurry now!" He tugged Rie gently but with some force.

((bored =D wait...thats usually how my posts are...XD never mind))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:03 pm
"AH! Ok!" Gasped Rie, letting herself get tugged, trying to defend the demon's quick blows with her sword.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:53 pm
Gray pulled Rie in front of her and dodged as many of the attacks that were being sent at him. "dammit!" Gray shouted knowing there was a distance before he and the other two could reach the end of the forest, however what he didn't expect was to be pulled down into the ground through a tunnel.

As he quickly got sucked down, he dragged Rie with him since he had been holding onto her the whole time. The hole did lead into an abandoned mine which Grey seemed to have stumble across after falling so far down. He landed face first to the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:00 pm
"Um, sir? Are you ok?" Rie questioned and looked around in the mine. "Huh, why is this stuff here?"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:10 pm
Gray got to his feet and dusted himself off and then turned to Rie. "Hm? Yeah...dandy..." He said looking around the place. "Well then....seems as though someones been looking for something..." Gray said passing Rie as he examined the place.

"Come on, lets check the place out..." Gray wasn't the least bit interested in the place, he just wanted to get her further down and lost in the tunnels so he could dispose of her. This was perfect. He hadn't intended this to go in his favor.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:59 pm
Sebastian had followed Gray and Rie until they slipped into the tunnel. Afterwards he let out a slightly psychotic laugh, a laugh that usually meant that he was about to kill. His eyes glowed a perfect red as he shifted to his humanoid form."Release seals 3, 4, and 5."He mumbled to himself as he made the designs to let his power raise to that of a level 5 demon. He had more power, but to unleash it now would be devestating. He had spent too long hiding his powers from everyone to let it be known a chaos demon walked the earth again. Now that he had shown it, he was going to kill the demons that saw him.((This is going to take me a few posts))  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:48 am
Rie nodded. "Yeah, I hope that we can get out of here. It's kinof creepy."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:33 am
Gray grinned at what she said about the place being creepy. It was all the best for him, the atmosphere that is.

The man took Rie deeper into the mines. There were abandoned tools and the mines went in all different directions. It was far to dark for them to really go any further but Gray had a match with him. He quickly pulled it out and lit the torch that was hanging from the wall. "Much better dont you think?" He asked Rie getting closer to her with the torch.

The flame flickered as Gray looked around trying to pick a path. "Let's see...hm...which tunnel seems less like a death trap...?" He asked himself as well as Rie...obviously all three tunnels were a bad choice but he had to choose one.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:48 am
Sebastian let his powers wash over the demons facing him. Once they felt it, they knew they were doomed. All demons knew of the Chaos families. All demons knew of the strongest of them also, the Kierrns."I won't kill you, I won't let you be reborn into something stronger."He said with another laugh. His eyes flared, one by one in order of strenght he began to turn all of the demons into trees. The higher the level the demon was, the larger the tree was. Sebastian bowed as the last demon changed, the tree's looked truly magnificent."For you, Selwyn."Sebastian murmered, speaking of the elf that had first accepted him. As he rose he faded into the wind, his powers once again restricted. He would reappear next to Rie and Gray, after he locked onto one of their power signatures anyway. For now, he merely watched.((Decided to finish it quickly instead of going into bloody details))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:19 am
Rie nodded. "It's good, but all the tunnels look scary. Ummm...why don't we go in the middle one?"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:25 pm
Gray shrugged and nodded, "fine" he agreed as he tugged Rie along. He wasn't really one to stay in a dark place for long so he hurried along. "Just hope nothing too bad pops up..." Gray mentioned pushing his fake glasses back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:36 am
Rie nodded. "Yeah, I would it anything to ruin our walk. This place is creepy, but beyond that, I think it's nice." She smiled while being pulled along.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:07 am
Gray looked over his shoulder to Rie with a brow raised. He didn't know how a girl with her looks could possibly like a dark and smelly tunnel..."You're...different..." Gray muttered. There was something odd about her he didn't take note of it.

Gray could only think about how to kill the girl, but the more she talked the more interested in her he was. He repeated the thought about how she was different from the others; not that her words mattered much now, he had to dispose of her. "Yeah...nice...in here..." Gray turned to hear a deep growl echo through out the tunnel path they were on. The mans glasses slipped down his noes as two glowing eyes revealed themselves from the darkness. He thought this was the perfect time to pull Rie in front of him and basically sacrifice her so he could escape and be rid of the girl.

The plan was perfect, his mind was set to the idea...but...his body wouldn't respond. He held Rie's wrist tighter and clenched his teeth together, bearing them as did the monster. Of course the monster had sharper, bigger, but darker teeth he did.

"s**t..." Gray whispered letting Rie's wrist go. "Run..." Gray said before looking over his shoulder, commanding her. "RUN!" He said with a bit of anger in his voice as he pulled his sword from it's sheath.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games